Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! (Page 17)

ssafdar Senior Member
ssafdar
ssafdar

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
I am really glad Goshi have left Clap Clap Clap

they better make Ahem and Jigar work hard at winning them back.

Sonal can't truly love Jigar if she is willing to share him.

So Rashi is going to protect Gopi from her mothers nastiness.

I-Luv-Rashi IF-Dazzler
I-Luv-Rashi
I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
                             ff:[EHSAAS] 23/11/12 Update (Shocks & Surprise!)

Epi starts from Sonal saying''With Rashi Gopi bhabhi also left!''Jigar is shocked on listening this and he says ''Whattt...Why bhabhi left...what was the reason?'' Sonal says''I also don't know the reason but it is something serious as Kakiji also didn't stopped Gopi from leaving although kakiji was looking sad and angry also''. Jigar says''But what can be the reason?'' Sonal replies''Jigarji i am thinking the same that what happened suddenly?''.

AT URMI HOUSE:

Doorbell rings and Urmilla tells Kinjal to open the door and kinjal says'fai please open the door i am applying nailpaint!'' Urmilla says''oh god she and her nailpaint!'' Urmilla opens the door and is shocked to see Gopi and Rashi on door.Urmilla thinks ''oh now she has remembered her mother!'' Urmilla says''What are you both doing here?'' Rashi says''Mummy listen only one time and i am not going to tell you again and again we both have left our house and now we are going to live here.now please give us way.''Urmilla is shocked on listening this and seeing bags in Gopi's and rashi's hands.

AT Kokila's Room:

Kokila is sitting on bed and she thinks''i never thought that Ahem will hurt his wife like this and that to so loving and caring wife.but why Ahem did this i didn't know that Ahem was so immature that he does not know his own feelings and his feelings keep on changing''.

AT Baa's Room:

There is a knock on door and it's Hetal she says''Baa you called me?'' Baa says''yes come sit''. Hetal sits near baa and baa asks her''Hetal vahu whatever is happening is wrong and rashi's reason to leave house is understandable but why Gopi left House what was the reason tell me?'' Hetal says''Baa i also don't know why Gopi left and Why Kokila didn't stopped her from leaving!'' Baa says''Yes you are right Kokila didn't stop Gopi from leaving it means Kokila knows the reason! Hetal vahu you go and send Kokila to me!'' Hetal leaves.

AT URMI HOUSE:

Urmi yells and says ''it's my house and i will ,make the decision that who will live in this house and who will not! My daughter can live in this house but i have not opened orphanage that anyone can come and live over here i will not keep Gopi in this house!'' Gopi turns teary and Rashi says''Mummy stop this Gopi is already so hurt and you...Gopi will live with us here''. Urmilla says''No i will not let her live here,get out of my house ( Urmi pulls from Gopi's wrist) Get out from here''. ( Gopi starts crying and Urmilla starts pulling Gopi Rashi stops Urmilla by holding her arm tightly and urmilla is shocked on this.)Rashi says''Mummy it's enough i said Gopi will live here and it is her mama's house you can not stop her when papa is not stopping her Gopi will live in my room with me and she will also sleep with me lets go gopi!'' Rashi takes Gopi with her in the room.

AT Baa's Room:

Kokila is sitting near baa and baa says''Kokila vahu tell me the reason Gopi left this house i know that you know the reason very well!'' Kokila says''baa you should know only this much that Her and Ahem relationship in not good  and Ahem has hurt Gopi so she has left the house i myself also don't know the details.''kokila leaves.

AT URMI HOUSE:

Gopi is crying and Rashi tells her to be quiet at the sametime urmilla comes and says''Gopi go in the kitchen and prepare dinner'' Rashi says''Gopi will not do any work you go and prepare dinner or ask your bahu Kinjal to prepare it but Gopi will not do anywork she is member of this house not maid that is something else that from childhood you have treated Gopi like a maid but now i will not let this happen''. Gopi says''Rashiben i will cook the dinner!'' Rashi says'' no Gopi i know you don't know how to say NO thats why people always treat you meanly but now this will not happen.'' Urmilla gets angry and she says''Oh ho so you both will not do any work you have just come here to eat for free you both are shameless you don't care for poor parents rashi's papa and dhawal try so hard to fill basic neccasities of this house and now they will have to feed two extra people!'' Urmi leaves.

AT Kitchen :

Urmi is cooking and she says''What happened to Rashi why she is behaving like nany of Gopi gawar but my name is Urmillaben shah i will make Rashi so frustrated that she will be forced to ask me for my help and then i will get my old Rashi back i don't know what this gawar has done to my daughter.

AT Kinjal's room:

Dhawal enters the room and Kinjal happily says''Dhawalji ask me what happened?''Dhawal asks Kinjal''Kinjalji why are you so happy?'' 
Kinjal replies''Yes Dhawalji i am really happy today because i have got a job!''
Dhawal becomes sad and says''Kinjalji you have started modelling again?''
Kinjal says''No dhawalji i have not started modelling i have a got a really good job in a multinational company with good cellary!''.
Rashi is listening all this standing at door.

NEXT DAY:

AT MM HALL:

Doorbell rings and Meethi opens the door it's Ahem and koki is present in hall Ahem takes blessings from koki and asks''Mom where is Gopi?'' Kokila replies''Ahem Gopi has left the house!'' Ahem is shocked on listening this and he says''what do you mean by left the house?'' K okila says''Yes Ahem what should Gopi have done? Ahem a wife can tolerate anything but she will never tolerate that her husband cheats on her so Gopi left!'' Ahem is shellshocked on listening this and he asks''Mom when did i cheat on Gopi?''Kokila reminds Ahem how he went for lunch with Muskaan , he held her hand in restaurant,how ahem praised muskaan on Diwali during videochatting,how he buyed present for Muskaan and he went with muskaan to mumbai.'' Ahem is speechless that how kokila knows that and how Gopi reacted to this.Ahem silently in shocked state leaves for his room.

AT EVENING:

AT MM HALL:

Doorbell rings and it's Jigar he greets everyone and then he asks Hetal ''Maa where is Sonal?'' Hetal replies''Beta she has gone to the hospital to see her mother!'' Jigar is shocked on listening this and he thinks''What if Dr.Mehra tells Sonal that her mother is very critical and there are very less chances of her to survive.Sonal will be heartbroken!'' Epi ends on Jigar's Shocked face!

PRECAP:

AT URMI HOUSE:

Rashi  tells Gopi''Gopi now i will not be burden on anyone i have decided i will also do job but i will say you should also do the job!'' Gopi replies''Rashiben which job you will do? and how can i get Job when i am not qualified?Rashi thinks something.I hope you all like it.those who want a pm whenever i update can buddy me.Sorry for spelling mistakes if any.Please do comment.

For Next Part Go to Page 18!

Edited by gohemforever - 10 December 2012 at 1:41am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_cBSwan_Devna_ssafdarjiyakapoor-nilani--Archana-Savi_Sdelsi.ChammakChallo.HetpNazimKiDewaniJustlikethat1

delsi IF-Dazzler
delsi
delsi

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Very nice update so Gopi and Rashi decided to goto job
waiting for Ahem to reaction, how he ill get his wife back
 update soon

Edited by delsi - 22 November 2012 at 2:34am
Savi_S Goldie
Savi_S
Savi_S

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged

nice!.

will sonal get to know the truth about her mothers health?

thanks for the pm...

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
superb update..thanks for it!! Smile
-nilani- Goldie
-nilani-
-nilani-

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Superb Tongue
Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Another interesting upddate AlinaBig smile
The girls are starting to be independent in their own way. Kinjal and now Rashi also planning to work. Jigar's lie is catching up while reality has finally hit Ahem bad. He now knows what is attraction has cost himSmile Well writtenClap
Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Caught up with all the updates I had missed.  Very interesting and enjoyable to read. Big smile

Go to top