Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! (Page 15)

I-Luv-Rashi IF-Dazzler
I-Luv-Rashi
I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
                                       ff:[EHSAAS] 21/11/12 Update ( Ahem leaves!)

AT Jigar's room:

Jigar comes back and closes the door and locks it.Sonal asks him''Jigarji you gave the gift to jethji? and jigar replies in yes. Jigar comes near Sonal and he makes Sonal lye on bed and kisses her forehead  then on cheeks  he then removes his shirt and lyes on top of sonal he then whispers in sonal's ears''Sonal i Love you!'' and switches off the lights.

NEXT DAY:

AT MM TEMPLE:

Sonal does the aarti and she then prays to kahna idol ''Kahnaji you listen to everyone's prayers and i am grateful to you for providing  me this happiness suddenly but please complete my last wish please make maa fine quickly ,doctors say that she will recover soon and i am happy but please kahnaji make her well soon''.

AT Gohem's room:

Gopi is sitting on bed, she remembers about the gift and she cries at the sametime Rashi enters with a saree and she says''Gopi look border of this saree...'' Rashi realises Gopi is crying and she puts her hand on Gopi's shoulder and says''Gopiii you are crying but why?'' Gopi quickly wipes off her tears and says nothing rashi says''Gopi look i am your sister please tell me don't you come to me to console me  when i am sad?''Gopi starts crying and hugs rashi , rashi tells gopi to be quiet and tell. Gopi tells rashi everything she saw and felt about Muskaan and Ahem. Rashi is shocked on listening this and she says ''are you sure or this is just a misunderstanding?'' and Gopi tells rashi that she is sure and rashi makes gopi  quiet.

AT MM HALL:

Hetal,Kokila,Gopi and Rashi are sitting in hall when Sonal comes and she starts searching something on table underneath couch and hetal asks''Sonal dikra what are you doing? have you lost something?Sonal says''yes mummyji i have lost my ring!'' Kokila says''Sonal how can you be so careless?'' and Sonal says''no kakiji it was lose.'' hetal says''but dikra you are wearing your wedding ring!'' sonal lowers down her gaze and says''mummyji jigarji gifted me ring lastnight and that was lose and i think it has fallen somewhere'' Rashi is shocked on hearing this and she turns teary. meethi comes from kitchen and she says that she has found a ring from kitchen and sonal says it's hers.hetal tells sonal to keep it and give it to jigar so he can get it changed as it is loose.

AT Guestroom:

Rashi is sadly sitting on bed and Gopi comes with clothes and she says''Rashiben these are the clothes you gave for ironing!'' she keeps them in cupboard and then she sits near Rashi.Gopi asks''Rashiben why are you so upset?'' Rashi says'' You know Gopi i begged to jigarji infront of everyone so he should not throw me out of this house  but now i am not able to see jigarji...my jigarji with sonal and i think now it is better for me to leave from here so i have decided i am leaving form here.'' Gopi is shocked on this  and she says''Rashiben what are you saying?'' Rashi says''Gopi i am saying the right thing i am really unable to see my husband with another woman so it is better to leave.'' Gopi turns teary and hugs rashi.

AT NIGHT:

Ahem is all set to leave for mumbai as his flight is in night but he does not talk with Gopi and he tells jigar to drop him at the airport.

AT MM HALL:

Jigar and Ahem are ready to leave when koki notices that Gopi is sad so she says''Gopi vahu why don't you go with jigar to drop ahem at the airport!'' Gopi tries to reject but on koki's insistence she also leaves with ahem and jigar.

AT Guestroom:

Rashi picks up a suitcase , she puts her sarees in suitcase , on top she puts her and jigar's marriage photo and she zips the suitcase. She wipes off her tears and says''Tomorrow morning i will inform everyone that i am leaving and i will leave''.

AT Airport:

Gopi ,Jigar and Ahem reach at Rajkot Airport and ahem says bye to Jigar and gets out of the car ,Gopi turns sad as ahem does not said bye to gopi. suddenly Gopi sees Muskaan on airport and she asks jigar''Devarji what is she doing here she is ahemji's secretary na?'' Jigar looks at muskaan and says''Yes bhabhi she is muskaan ahem bhai's secretary and she is here because she is also going with ahembhai to Mumbai , ahembhai didn't tell you about her going to mumbai?.'' Gopi is shattered on listening this but she controls her tears.Gopi and Jigar return home.

AT Gohem's room:

Gopi enters the room all shattered unable to walk and she collapses on floor and cries harder.Epi ends on Gopi's crying face.

PRECAP:

AT Parag's room:

Gopi tells Kokila''Maaji i want to leave this house i cannot live here as here nothing is left for me!'' Kokila is shocked on lisetning this and she says''Gopi vahu are you in your senses?do you know what are you saying?is this a joke?''.Wink
i hope you loved it i will post second part of this today evening.those who want pm whenever i update can send me buddy request.Please do comment about the update and what do you think is coming up?.Wink

For Next Part Go to Page 16!

Edited by gohemforever - 10 December 2012 at 1:39am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_cssafdardelsiMADHU.BARUNNazimKiDewani

jiyakapoor Goldie
jiyakapoor
jiyakapoor

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Really nice update
I hate jigar and sonal ...poor rashi
delsi IF-Dazzler
delsi
delsi

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
very nice post dear
i feel very sad to see gopi and Rashi suffer like this
what ill happen next update soon
MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
superb update..feeling very bad for goshi! Cry hope ahem realizes soon and rashi get a better guy! Hate this jigar and sonal Angry
Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Nice update AlinaSmile
I am  sure now that Jigar's lie is going to land him in trouble. As fro Ahem and Gopi, these two will never learn that assumptions and silence is not the way to a relationshipConfused
I-Luv-Rashi IF-Dazzler
I-Luv-Rashi
I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarlet167

superb update..feeling very bad for goshi! Cry hope ahem realizes soon and rashi get a better guy! Hate this jigar and sonal Angry
thanks dear for loving it.
I-Luv-Rashi IF-Dazzler
I-Luv-Rashi
I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Nice update AlinaSmile
I am  sure now that Jigar's lie is going to land him in trouble. As fro Ahem and Gopi, these two will never learn that assumptions and silence is not the way to a relationshipConfused
thanks dear for loving the update.
I-Luv-Rashi IF-Dazzler
I-Luv-Rashi
I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
                                        ff:[EHSAAS] 11th july update ( Goshi leave MM!)

Epi starts with a new fresh day!

AT Guestroom:

Rashi is thinking''how will i tell everyone that i am leaving this house,how will everyone react ? Jigarji i will miss you!''At the sametime  meethi knocks the door and tells Rashi that all are down for breakfast and rashi tells meethi that she is coming in sometime.

AT DIINING TABLE:

Rashi comes and sits for the breakfast and everyone is present there except Jigar and Ahem ,kokila asks Hetal''motabhabhi where is jigar?'' and hetal looks  at sonal, sonal replies to kokila''kakiji jigarji left early for  the meeting!' and then Rashi says'' i want to say something!'' and everyones attention is towards Rashi now and Rashi says''Kakiji,mummyji i have decided that i should leave this house!'' Everyone including Sonal is shocked and kokila says''Rashi what are you saying?'' Rashi replies''kakiji i know i begged you all to keep me in the house but now i think it will be better for all that i leave from here kakiji i have made this decision without any pressure!'' Chirag says''ok if you have decided then we will not pressurize you it's your wish'' Gopi is quietly listening to all this with teary eyes. Rashi with teary eyes says''ok then i will be leaving in sometime!'' Rashi leaves the table and Sonal quietly observes this.

AT Guestroom:

Rashi is sitting on bed crying when there is a knock on the door and rashi quickly wipes off her tears and says''come in!'' to Rashi's surprise it's Sonal rashi says''Sonal you here???'' Sonal comes near rashi and says''Rashi if you are leaving because of me please don't leave,i know what happened in past shouldn't have happened but we cannot change it.but it is reality that you are jigarji's first wife and i accept you as jigarji's wife and i am ready to share jigarji with you i know it is really hard for a woman to share her man but i know you have equal right on jigarji and i also know that jigarji is angry with you ,look i don't know whether it is your mummy's fault or you are also with her but i will tell you one thing please wait time is the remedy for all pain and diseases.hopefully jigarji will forgive you.'' Sonal leaves sadly and rashi wipes off her tears.rashi thinks''sonal maybe you are so big hearted that you can share your husband but i can't see him with someone else.''

AT Parags room:

Kokila is sitting in her room when there is a knock on the door and it is Gopi she enters the room and says''Maaji i want to talk with you about something'' kokila says''about what gopi vahu?'' Gopi says'maaji...maaji  ( gopi starts crying) maaji i want to leave this house as now here is nothing left for me.'' Kokila is shocked on listening this and she says''Gopi vahu what are you saying? are you in your senses?first Rashi and now you is this a joke?'' Gopi is continuously crying and then kokila says''ok tell me what happened?'' Gopi narrates whole muskaan story and how she heard ahem saying on phone that he is in love with muskaan and ahem has gone to mumbai with muskaan. Kokila is shocked on listening that and she ask gopi''Gopi vahu are you speaking the truth?'' and Gopi nods in yes kokila don't knows what to say and she says that how is this possible and then gopi says''maaji please i don't want to live here i don't want to be burden on ahemji please allow me to leave please maaji.' and Koki in shocked state nods.and Gopi leaves.

AT guestroom:

Gopi comes to rashi and tells Rashi that she is also leaving with her and Rashi is shocked on listening this and she says''Gopi why do you want to leave?'' and gopi again tells rashi everything what she saw last night. Gopi cries and hugs rashi Rashi says''Gopi what is all this happening in our lives?'' 
All family members come to know that Gopi is also leaving and everyone is shocked on this and baa is angry.

AT MM HALL:

Goshi comes  down with suicases and they take blessing form everyone and everyone blesses them in shocked state and hetal with tears in her eyes.Baa refuses to bless Gopi and Rashi and Gopi asks for forgiveness form baa and then Rashi and Gopi get flashbacks of their marriage when they came to this house as brides and all the happy times in this house and all the sad times. Goshi cry  a lot and then they leave the hosue leaving everyone sad and shocked.Rashi sasy''Gopi how strange it is we came in this house together on same day and look today we are leaving this house together on sameday i don't know what kahnaji has in store for us in future.'' Rashi wipes off her tears and Goshi leave.

AT Mumbai:

Muskaan is giving the presentation and ahem is sitting infront and he closes his eyes and he gets flashbacks of his good times with gopi and smiling face of Gopi. he thinks''aman was right for muskaan it was only attraction and it finished as soon as muskaan informed me that she was getting married but i love my one and only beautiful wife Gopi ahem modi, i love you gopi i am missing you very much.'' Ahem then takes out his cell phone and starts writing a text which states''Gopi i am missing you here! love you.'' and he sends it to gopi.

AT gohem room:

Gopi's phone is on nightstand she has left it behind and message is recieved but there is no one to read it as gopi has left with Rashi.

AT Jigar's room:

Sonal informs Jigar that Rashi has left the house and Jigar in anger says''it's good now i will not see her face because whenever i see her face i remember all pain she has given to you and my family.'' Sonal says''Jigarji please don't be angry!'' Jigar holds sonal's hand and Sonal says''With Rashi Gopi has also left the house!'' and Jigar is shocked on listening this.Epi ends on Shocked face of Jigar.

PRECAP:

AT URMI HOUSE:

Goshi are standing infront of Urmilla and urmilla yells''I  have not opened orphanage over here that anyone who is homeless can come here and eat and live here in free!'' Gopi is in tears and Urmi says''no i cannot allow you  to live here get out!'' Urmi pulls gopi from her wrist and at the same time Rashi stops urmi by holding urmi's arm tightly and Urmi is shocked. i hope you like it next update will be posted tomorrow 2:30 pm IST sorry for spelling mistakes if any.Those who want a pm whenever i update can buddy me.please do comment.
For Next Part Go to Page 17!

Edited by gohemforever - 10 December 2012 at 1:41am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_cssafdar_Devna_-nilani-Savi_SjiyakapoordelsiMADHU.BARUNnavyabNazimKiDewaniJustlikethat1

Go to top