Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! (Page 13)

I-Luv-Rashi IF-Dazzler
I-Luv-Rashi
I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
          ff:[EHSAAS] 19/11/2012 update Part 2 (Jigar's lie!)

Epi starts with Rashi crying in Guestroom and she gets flashbacks of lipstick mark on jigar's chest and lovebite on sonal's neck and she cries she again gets the flashbacks when jigar kissed her. She says''i thought Jigarji loved me but...was it so easy for Jigarji to forget everything??''Rashi wipes off her tears.

AT Gohem's room:

Gopi is setting the bed and she gets flashbacks when she was happy and Ahem used to give her full attention and she cries and says''Kahnaji i am tired of all this please kahnaji help me  please solve this confusion in my and Ahemji's relation please''.  Kokila calls Gopi and Gopi leaves.

AT URMI HOUSE:

Urmilla is in kitchen and she says''i don't know why this donkey Rashi is behaving like this and why she is spoiling her own life,this kagri wanted only one thing from the beginning and that is to throw rashi out of MM for forever.'' urmi hits her forehead and at the sametime Dhawal enters the kitchen and asks about kinjal urmilla says''kinjal kinjal kinjal do you see anything else except kinjal in this house?  she has gone for some interview!'' dhawal says''ok!'' Urmi says''from last 1 month she is going for interviews but nothing happens i think she only pretends like this and this is just her excuse to go out of the house and skip household chores!'' dhawal nods in negative and leaves.

AT MM HALL:

Jigar,Sonal and Hetal are all ready to go to the hospital when Kokila says''Motabhabhi you are going for a important work so please take the aarti and then leave!'' hetal agrees and kokila tells Gopi to bring the aarti thali and gopi brings it Kokila gives aarti to Sonal,Jigar and Hetal and says''motabhabhi you go now and i will also come to see Daaminiben after sometime!'' sonal takes blessings from Koki and they all leave.

AT MODI OFFICE:

Ahem remembers Aman's words about him and Muskaan and he says''was Aman right? it  is just my imagination and not love, how is this possible? 

AT LifeCare Hospital:

Daamini is brought on stretcher to I.C.U and Jigar tells Doctor Mehra that she is the patient about he talked with him on phone.Doctors put oxygen mask on Daamini immediately and then they check her blood glucose level and blood pressure.Doctor tells Jigar that they got few tests and till the results don't come they cannot do something so they will have to wait for sometime.Jigar leaves Sonal and Hetal with Daamini and he goes on accounts area to submit the admission payment of the hospital.Jigar stands  in line and it takes several minutes there in line.

Inside I.C.U

Hetal and Sonal turns teary at seeing Daamini's condition and Sonal hugs Hetal ,Hetal pacifies Sonal and says''Don't worry everything will be alright.'' Hetal wipes off her tears. 

Outside I.C.U

When Jigar is coming back Dr.Mehra meets him outside  and he tells Jigar''Jigarji her condition is really critical and at this stage we cannot say anything about her!'' Jigar is shocked and doctor says''she can improve and she can come out of comma but there are also 50% chances that she will be not able to survive.'' Doctor puts his hand on Jigar's shoulder and says''please don't worry and pray from god!''

Inside I.C.U

Hetal holds Daamini's hand and says''Daamini you will be absolutely fine!'' Jigar enters and Sonal runs to him and asks''Jigarji what did the doctors say?'' Jigar does not answer and Hetal says''Jigar please tell what doctors are saying?'' Sonal then holds Jigar's hand and says''Jigarji you are scaring me!'' Jigar says''don't be scared sonal doctors say that they are sure that aunty will recover and she will recover very soon!''. Jigar thinks''bhagwan please turn my this lie to truth please otherwise sonal will be broken.'' Hetal and Sonal smile and Sonal holds Daamini's hand and says''did you hear maa you will recover very soon and everything will be fine.''
After sometime kokila comes to hospital and Sonal and Jigar leave for home.

AT MM:

Sonal and Jigar reach home but jigar tells sonal to go inside and he will comeback in sometime sonal says''ok i am then going to kitchen to see about lunch.''Jigar leaves.

AT URMI HOUSE:

Kinjal returns and Dhawal asks''Kinjalji where were you?'' Kinjal says''Where will i be i went for a interview because with this banyan shop i cannot get my neccesary things which i need!'' Dhawal looks down and says''then what did they say?'' Kinjal says''what will they say they said that i should wait for 2-3 days and they will inform me on phone!''dhawal nods and kinjal goes to washroom.

AT MM KITCHEN:

Gopi is already preparing the lunch and Sonal enters kitchen and Gopi asks''Sonalben what did the doctors say?'' Sonal says''Gopi they said that they are 100% sure that maa will be fine.'' Gopi says''thats good thanks to kahnaji.'' Sonal says''Gopi what should i do?'' Gopi says there is no need as she is already cooking and she will do it but sonal insists and then Gopi agrees and she tells sonal to make the chatni and sonal starts making it.
Gopi leaves for somework and doorbell rings,meethi opens the door,it's jigar with a large bouquet of roses and he then asks meethi about sonal and meethi informs him that Sonal is in kitchen.
Jigar enters kitchen here rashi comes downstairs and goes to kitchen when she is about to enter she hears Sonal saying''thankyou jigarji thankyou so much.'' Jigar says''Are you now happy?'' and sonal says''little bit but i will be fully happy when maa will completely recover and she will be with us''hearing to this Jigar turns sad and rashi peeps in kitchen she sees Sonal with bouquet and jigar holding sonal's hand and rashi turns teary!

Epi ends on Teary face of Rashi!

PRECAP:

AT MODI OFFICE:

Muskaan handsover a envelope to Ahem and Ahem asks''What is this Muskaan???'' and Muskaan says''Ahem sir this is my resignation letter!!!'' Ahem is shocked on listening this.Ahem asks''Resignation letter!! but why???''
Next update will be posted Tomorrow 2:30 pm IST.
I hope you loved the update if you want a pm whenever i update then you can buddy me.Please do comment about the Update and you can also give your suggestions.Smile
For Next Part Go to Page 14!

Edited by gohemforever - 10 December 2012 at 1:38am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_cAnnathomasssafdarSavi_Sdelsi.ChammakChallo.Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

delsi IF-Dazzler
delsi
delsi

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
that was nice update waiting for Ahem to realise his love

.ChammakChallo. IF-Dazzler
.ChammakChallo.
.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
luved da update really feeling sorry for Goshi they deserve better jihem need tight slaps to cum to their senses thank u so much for da update will be waiting for tmrrws update xxX
i really hate sonal wiv jigar
jigar showin fake luv to sonal aarrgh Ahem y are u doing dis to gopi its good dat muskaan gave da resignation letter
ssafdar Senior Member
ssafdar
ssafdar

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
The lie is going to bite Jigar in the arse!

Ahem grow up...Gopi give Ahem Hell and Rashi should leave but not go back to her mothers.

I-Luv-Rashi IF-Dazzler
I-Luv-Rashi
I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rucha123

luved da update really feeling sorry for Goshi they deserve better jihem need tight slaps to cum to their senses thank u so much for da update will be waiting for tmrrws update xxX
i really hate sonal wiv jigar
jigar showin fake luv to sonal aarrgh Ahem y are u doing dis to gopi its good dat muskaan gave da resignation letter

thanks for loving it.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ChammakChallo.

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
superb update alina Clap
i hope after Muskaan resignation Ahem realised his mistake n his love of gopi n also he realised gopi's worth in his life Embarrassed
Savi_S Goldie
Savi_S
Savi_S

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged

nice update with jigar taking care of damini...

hope ahem understands sooon...

I-Luv-Rashi IF-Dazzler
I-Luv-Rashi
I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
                                           ff:[EHSAAS] 20/11/12 update (Resignation Letter!)

Epi starts with a new fresh day!

AT GUESTROOM:

Rashi is getting ready standing infront of mirror and she says''today i will prepare the breakfast.'' and she leaves.

AT MM KITCHEN:

Rashi quickly prepares breakfast and tea.Gopi enters the kitchen and Rashi tells her that she has prepared all the breakfast and Gopi says''Rashiben what was the need to prepare breakfast alone you should have called me!'' Rashi sadly says,''Actually Gopi yesterday i didn't got to do any work so i wanted to cook thats why.'' Gopi puts her hand on Rashi's shoulder and says''it's ok rashiben.'' 

AT DINING TABLE:

Everyone comes down to have breakfast and Jigar comes with Sonal ,Rashi becomes sad on seeing this and Kokila asks'' Gopi vahu what is in breakfast?'' Rashi quickly answers ''Kakiji poha!'' and koki nods. sonal picks up a bowl and rashi says''Sonal you sit down and have breakfast Gopi and i will serve the breakfast''. everyone is surprised on this and hetal tells Sonal to sit and koki praises poha Rashi proudly  says''Kakiji i have made it!'' and koki says ok. jigar fumes and he stands up, he says that he is getting late for office and then he has to go to the hospital so he will not have breakfast.Jigar leaves and Rashi is in tears.Sonal is confused on jigar's this reaction.Ahem is still in dilemma and he is continuosly thinking on aman's words.

AT MODI OFFICE:

Ahem is sitting in his chamber and Muskaan enters she handsover a envelope to ahem and Ahem asks''what is this Muskaan?'' and Muskaan replies''This is my resignation letter sir!'' Ahem is shocked on listening this and he asks''Resignation but why?'' Muskaan looks down and ahem again repeats his question and Muskaan says''sir because my family has fixed my marriage so thats why i have to leave.''
Ahem is supershocked on  listening this and he says''what do you mean by that your family has fixed it without asking you?'' She says''no sir they asked me  and i am very happy because i like the guy! and i desperately want to marry'' Ahem in broken voice says''then why are you sad?'' and muskaan replies that she is sad because of leaving this office then ahem says that they are leaving for mumbai next day and muskaan knows all the details about deal how he will handle if muskaan is leaving. and muskaan says''No problem sir i will leave after attending the meeting in mumbai if you insist so we will be leaving tomorrow na i am ready.''Muskaan leaves and Ahem is still in shock what he just heard now.

AT Guestroom:

Rashi calls meethi , meethi comes and Rashi says''what will be cooked today in lunch did kakiji or mummyji say something?'' and meethi tells vegetable name to her and rashi says''ok i am just coming to prepare lunch!''Meethi says''but Gopibhabhi and Sonalbhabhi has already prepared the lunch''.meethi leaves and rashi is again sad on listening this.Rashi thinks''what is this kahnaji when i am trying to accept everythinng things are getting harder for me''.

AT MM HALL:

Rashi tells meethi''meethi bring me Jigarji's clothes so i can wash them!'' Meethi tells''Rashibhabhi ,Sonalbhabhi has already washed jigarji's clothes!''. Rashi is shocked on this and she runs upstairs to her room.

AT GUESTROOM:

Rashi cries infront of mirror when her soul infront of her in mirror says''why are you crying this is what you wanted ,you wanted no duties and you hated household chores,you only wanted to rest.then why are you crying when you are getting to rest. Rashi collapses on the floor and at the same time Gopi enters the room and she is shocked to see Rashi crying on floor she goes near her ,She puts her hand on rashi's shoulder and says''Rashiben please don't cry''. Rashi hugs Gopi tightly and says''Gopi i don't know what to do when i go to kitchen sonal is there i cannot go to my room sonal is there, Gopi i want my room back ,i want my jigarji back !'' Gopi turns teary seeing rashi in this condition and she says''Rashiben please control yourself we will have to accept the reality.'' 

AT EVENING:

AT MM HALL:

Hetal tells Kokila''koki jigar was asking for permission as he wants to take sonal for dinner as   he wants to keep her happy so what do you think?'' Koki says''yes motabhabhi i think jigar is right so give him the permission but tell him that he should not make this a habbit of dining out.''

AT NIGHT:

AT Kitchen:

Rashi enters kitchen and Gopi,meethi ,koki and hetal are already present there. Hetal tells Gopi''Gopi dikra tonight jigar and sonal will be going out for dinner so cook less food  ok!'' Gopi and Rashi are shocked on listening this.

AT Corridoor:

Rashi sees Jigar and sonal all ready for going for dinner and suddenly sonal slips and she falls in jigar arms  and there is a sweet eyelock between Jigar and sonal. Rashi turn teary and remebers when she fell with jigar before their marriage and flowers were all over them.

AT RESTAURANT:

Sonal and Jigar are having dinner when Jigar takes out a ring from his pocket and he holds sonal's hand and says''Sonal i love you!'' he then makes sonal wear the ring and says that it is looking beautiful in her hand. Sonal gives a tiny smile and jigar becomes more happy on seeing sonal smiling and he kisses sonal's hand  sonal feels shy.

LATENIGHT:

AT Gohem's room:

Ahem is going through a file and Gopi is sadly setting the bed and she is looking at ahem when there is a knock on the door. Its jigar and he has a gift in his hand and he says''bhai mr.solanki gave me this and he told me to give it to you but i forgot so here it is.'' ahem tells jigar to keep it on table and jigar asks''bhai for whom it is?'' and ahem says'it is for muskaan!'' Gopi is shocked on this and turns teary.Jigar says''ok!''. and when ahem is about to tell jigar that it is for Muskaan's engagement jigar leaves and ahem becomes quiet and Gopi sadly goes to sleep without talking with ahem. Ahem becomes angry on her and thinks that now he will also not talk with her.Epi ends on strict face of Ahem.

PRECAP:

AT AIRPORT:

Gopi sees Muskaan on airport and asks Jigar''Devarji what is she doing here she is Ahemji's secretary na?''Jigar replies''yes bhabhi she is ahembhai's secretary and she is also going with bhai to Mumbai''.Gopi is shellshocked on listening this.
i hope you all liked it and those who want a pm whenever i update can buddy me . Please do comment about the update.Smile

For Next Part Go to Page 15!

Edited by gohemforever - 10 December 2012 at 1:39am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_c_Devna_Savi_Sdelsi.ChammakChallo.navyabNazimKiDewaniJustlikethat1

Go to top