Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! (Page 12)

I-Luv-Rashi IF-Dazzler
I-Luv-Rashi
I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
ff:[EHSAAS] 20/11/12 update ( Sonal Modi!)

Epi starts with Jigar entering his room and Sonal is sitting on bed in bridal dress Jigar closes the door and locks it he then comes near sonal and sits near her he  holds sonals hand.

AT MM TEMPLE:

Gopi is sitting crying infront of kahna idol and she says''what is this all happening kahnaji i thought all problems will be solved but ...devarji married sonalben,rashiben is so heartbroken and Ahem...Ahemji... ''(Gopi gets flashback of ahem saying that he is in love with Muskaan and Gopi cries even harder)Gopi says''kahnaji please tell me what should i do please tell me kahnaji.does this mean that all previous love of ahemji for me was not love he does not accept me truly from his heart?'' Gopi keeps on crying and says''i will not be a burden on ahemji and ahemji will definitely talk with me on this issue!''

AT GUESTROOM:

Rashi is crying sitting on floor ,she gets flashbacks of her marriage with Jigar she also gets flashbacks when jigar gifted her ring,saree and all the sweet moments when jigar kissed her,hugged her and when he brought ice cream for her.Rashi says''Jigarji please comeback to me please jigarji.''Rashi rubs her arms and cries she says''Jigarji i am feeling scared alone over here please someone come to me please jigarji please.''Rashi cries even harder and lyes down on floor.

AT JIGAR'S ROOM:

Jigar is holding sonal's hand and he says''Sonal lets forget all what happened in past and lets take this as a positive new beginning.Sonal i love you and i will make you trust on my love.''Sonal's eyes turn teary and jigar continues''Sonal tomorrow your mother Daamini aunty will be shifted to best hospital of rajkot that is LifeCare hospital , best doctor of rajkot Doctor Mehra will treat her  she will be alright in sometime she will be with us happy.'' sonal is unable to control herself and she starts crying loudly and jigar hold Sonal from both her shoulders and says''Sonal please don't cry believe me i will fill your today with happiness if you promise me that you will try to forget your past...are you understanding whatever avinashji did please forget it...'' sonal continues crying and she hugs Jigar tightly jigar hugs sonal back and he  makes sonal quiet and she stops crying jigar then kisses sonal on her forehead and cheeks he then removes her jewellery and sonal lowers her gaze jigar carreses sonal's arms and her lips he then takes out sonal's pallu , sonal closes her eyes.Jigar takes out the safety pin in sonals pallu and throws the pallu he then kisses sonals neck and holds her hands tightly and continues kissing sonal's neck.then caresses her stomach and he gets flashbacks of all these things with rashi and he closes his eyes tightly and controls himslf he then continues,jigar removes his shirt and lyes on top of sonal  and sonal hugs jigar tightly and starts crying.and jigar...!!!

NEXT MORNING:

AT JIGAR'S ROOM:

Sonal and Jigar are still on bed,sonal wakes up and sees lovingly at peacefully sleeping Jigar she then says''Thankyou kahnaji for giving me happiness of my life and thankyou jigarji for making me a complete woman.Kahnaji if i thankyou whole life for this that will be also not enough!''(sonal's eyes turn teary and she wipes off her tears and lifts her head up and kisses jigar  on his forehead she gets up and goes to washroom.)

AT MM KITCHEN:

Gopi enters kitchen all sad and teary and kokila tells gopi that she has prepared the tea so gopi should start making  breakfast, Gopi in broken voice asks''what should i cook for breakfast today maaji?'' Kokila is  surprised on this question of Gopi and she says''Gopi vahu don't you remember today is wednesday and on every wednesday we prepare chilla and chatni for breakfast!'' Gopi nods in yes and takes out flour at the sametime Hetal enters the Kitchen and says'' so you both saas bahu have already started preparing breakfast?'' koki says yes and koki asks about sonal and hetal turns sad and  says ''i have done this for jigar's happiness and we all will accept sonal as a Modi bahu after all she is Sonal Modi now and i hope jigar is satisfied now.''Koki puts her hand on hetal's shoulder and says''motabhabhi don't worry and i believe that when we have agreed to this marriage then we will definitely have to give sonal the respect and position of our Vahu and we will do that.''listening to this Gopi turns teary.

AT GUESTROOM:

Rashi wakes up and she puts her hand on her forehead and says''uff this headache will kill me Jigarji...''Suddenly Rashi realises where is she and what all has happened and she turns sad and she then says''i will have to go to the room to take my sarees but what if jigarji will be angry again ...but i have to take my sarrees!'' Rashi goes out of the room.

AT MM KITCHEN:

Sonal enters the kitchen and she says''jai shri krishna'' to everyone and hetal says''Sonal dikra you are here early in the morning  it's nice .'' Kokila says''motabhabhi this is sonal's first day over here after marriage so she will have to make something sweet for everyone.'' hetal nods and says''yes i think she should make kheer today!''kokila looks towards sonal and says''you know how to make kheer??? or...'' sonal say''yes kakiji i know!'' Kokila says ''ok then start preparing kheer''.

AT JIGAR'S ROOM:

Rashi quietly enters the room and jigar is sleeping on bed but with noise of door he wakes up and is shocked to see rashi ,Rashi is equally shocked to see jigar shirtless. Jigar strictly says''now what are you doing over here??'' Rashi sadly replies''jigarji...i came to take my sarees''Jigar says then  take your things and get out of my room as soon as possible!'' jigar gets out of blanket and Rashi is shocked to see a lipstick mark on jigar's chest and then she observes broken bangles on bedsheet , she turns teary.Rashi with her sarees leaves the room crying.

AT MM KITCHEN:

Rashi enters the kitchen  and  is shocked to see sonal and gopi  cooking together and she in broken voice asks ''Gopi if you have prepared the chillas so can i make kheer as it is wednesday and if we will prepare the kheer now then till lunch it can be refrigerated.''Gopi in broken voice says''Rashiben ...Sonalben is preparing the kheer already!'' Sonal then looks up and asks Gopi''Gopi can you please tell me where are dry fruits kept?'' Rashi observes a lovebite on sonal's neck and Rashi is heartwrenched.Gopi says''yes sonalben they are kept in secondlast shelf!'' sonal thanks Gopi.Rashi in broken voice says''then gopi what should i do?''Kokila from behind says ''go rashi and put these plates on dining table!'' Hetal also enters kitchen with kokila and she says''Sonal dikra have you prepared the kheer?'' Sonal says''mummyji it's almost done!''Rashi didn't know how to react and she leaves kitchen with teary eyes.
AT Breakfast Jigar informs family that today they are shifting Daamini to LifeCare Hospital  so sonal and he will be leaving for hospital in sometime and hetal says that she will also come with them.during breakfast Gopi completely ignores Ahem and ahem does not even feel it.

AT MODI OFFICE:

Mr.Solanki informs Ahem that in matter of deal he locked with mehta industries he will have to visit the site in Mumbai himself. and ahem says that he just forgot about that and he also tells mr.solanki to book the tickets as  Muskaan will also go with him and they will leave after two days.Mr.Solanki leaves and Aman enters and he says ''Ahem yesterday on phone you scared me what did you said that  you are in love with Muskaan?' Are you in your senses?'' Ahem tells aman to sit and says''yaar i am also confused as what i feel about muskaan i feel she is really beautiful i am physically attracted towards her and i just love her when she talks continuosly''.Aman softly says''Ahem Muskaan is really beautiful and a sweet girl and anyone can be attracted towards her. i understand you are a man and it is not a big thing for a man to be attracted towards a beautiful girl it is natural but try to understand you are married and you have a lovely wife ahem don't allow your lust to control you and play with your life it is not love. it is just for a little timeperiod and it will finish in seconds but your love for bhabhi and her love for you will last for life so don't lose that try to understand it is new for you but i know many stories like this after marriage many people face physical changes  and they start being attracted to other girls.it is natural but it is not love ask your heart is it love or not? you want bhabhi or muskaan? you will get your answer'' Aman leaves and Ahem starts thinking deeply.Epi ends on Ahem's face.

PRECAP:

AT LifeCare Hospital:

Inside I.C.U

Daamini  is unconsious on bed and Sonal and Hetal are standing beside her and Hetal says''Daamini don't worry you will be alright very soon!'' Sonal and hetal turn teary.

Outside I.C.U

Doctor Mehra tells Jigar ''Jigarji her condition is really critical and at this stage we cannot say anything!!'' Jigar is shellshocked.
I hope you loved the update please keep reading ff:[EHSAAS] as lots of twists are coming up. anyone who wants a pm whenever i update can buddy me please do comment about the update.Smile
For Next Part Go to Page 13!

Edited by gohemforever - 10 December 2012 at 1:37am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_cssafdardelsi.ChammakChallo.Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

jiyakapoor Goldie
jiyakapoor
jiyakapoor

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Wow mind blowing update ...plz continue soon can't wait

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ChammakChallo.

.ChammakChallo. IF-Dazzler
.ChammakChallo.
.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
really luved da update really feelin bad for Rashi :'( i just hate jigar do update soon
NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
awesum n loved ur update Alina... Clap
im feeling bad for gopi rashi both... Hope Ahemji understand n he come back from gopi n leave Muskaan Dead
ssafdar Senior Member
ssafdar
ssafdar

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
I really don't like Jigar be married to Sonal Angry

as both Jigar and Ahem feelings are changing towards their wives lets hope that Rashi and Gopi also start to feel stronger and not put up with their bullshit.

can't wait for the next update as i have no idea where this is going.

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Nicely writtenStar
It looks like the day today rut has set in the GoHem relationship. Confused Time for Ahem to think with his heart and brain combined.. Lets see if he is smart enough.
A for Jigar. Well, I do not know what to say. Bigamy is criminal. He may think Rashi does not deserve this marriage, then fine. Divorce her. Then marry SonalSmile
I-Luv-Rashi IF-Dazzler
I-Luv-Rashi
I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rucha123

really luved da update really feelin bad for Rashi :'( i just hate jigar do update soon
thanks a lot for loving the update.Smile
delsi IF-Dazzler
delsi
delsi

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
hai just caught up both update
its was very nice
both rasi and gopi having a diffuclt times
make it happy as soon as posible

Go to top