Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 45

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
ff:[EHSAAS] 18/11/12 updte (Jigar marries Sonal.) 

Epi starts with Sonal saying ''How can you think such a thing and you dare to talk with me about it, i don't need any kind of your help please leave from here!'' Jigar is shocked on listening this and he says'' sonal i know you are disturbed but don't worry everything will be alright...''Sonal says''i don't need your sympathy please leave!'' Jigar says''ok i am leaving but i truly want to marry you and i will provide you all your rights and happiness as a husband.''Jigar leaves with teary eyes and sonal collapses on floor and cries.

AT MM KITCHEN:

Rashi is cooking and she is lost in thoughts and kokila enters kitchen she calls rashi's name twice but rashi does not respond Koki calls her again and she replies , koki puts her hand on rashi's shoulder and says'' Rashi i know you are really upset as what is happening in this house and in your life,Rashi i believe that what is happening in sonals life is majorly urmilaben's fault but somewhere we all are responsible for this''. Rashi is continously looking down and koki continues'' and i know jigar marrying sonal is a extreme decision but jigar is also right as Avinashji was also a nice person but he also divorced sonal and we also know that sonal will not take money from us for her mothers treatment so the last option is sonals marriage with jigar''Tears start flowing from rashi's eyes kokila says''thats why we gave permission to jigar to marry Sonal i hope you understand.'' Rashi in broken voice says''i understand kakiji!'' Kokila leaves.

AT MM  CORIDOOR :

Gopi is dusting the show pieces and she thinks'' why is my heart not allowing me to trust ahemji fully and why ahemji is not giving me time he also doesn't care if i am near or not.'' hetal calls gopi and gopi leaves.

AT BAA'S ROOM:

Hetal,Kokila and Baa are present Baa says''i can't believe jigar wants to marry Sonal and Divorce Rashi and you all allowed him to marry Sonal!'' Hetal says''Baa jigar is so much hurt and he is forcing us and somewhere we all are responsible for sonal's problems so we didn't had any option!'' Baa says''whatever it is but it is not right''.

AT NIGHT:

AT SONAL'S APARTMENT:

Sonal is lying on bed and she gets flashbacks of jigar saying that he will marry her and solve her all problems and then she gets flashbacks of her mother in hospital she then thinks'' No now this cannot happen it's too late. No...!!!!!! All people in my life became mean to me and all of them only gave me pain but if i accept jigarji's proposal i will get a house and name of a respectable husband and my mothers treatment will be done in a good hospital but if i marry jigarji people's allegations on me and jigarji will turn true but now i will also turn mean and i will not care about anything yes i will marry jigarji.'' Sonal picks up her phone and she calls jigar , jigar picks the phone and sonal says''jigarji ... i am ready to marry you.''Jigar smiles and says''thankyou'' sonal dissconnects the call with teary eyes. she thinks''did i did the right thing?'' and her soul right infront of her in mirror says'' you are doing absolutely right you will have to take your right of happiness as in this world no one gives anyone's right.'' sonal switches off the lights.

AT RAJI'S ROOM:

Rashi is sitting alone on bed and there is darkness in the room rashi with teary eyes thinks''kahnaji i know this all is my punishment for my past deeds thats why i am not complaining. i don't know what tomorrows day will bring for me will jigarji really marry sonal?'' rashi cries on bed.

AT GOHEM'S ROOM:

Ahem is peacefully sleeping and Gopi is thinking''kahnaji please prove me wrong as i don't want to suspect ahemji and please prove me that ahemji only loves me and he is not interested in anyone else. i don't know why but these days my heart keeps on suspecting ahemji, i know as a wife i should trust ahemji fully and i do but  now i don't know why i am unable to trust him. please kahnaji solve all problems, please kahnaji solve rashiben's problems and don't make devarji marry sonalben.'' Gopi sleeps.

NEXT DAY:

AT GOHEM'S ROOM:

Ahem is getting ready for office and gopi brings tea and ahem drinks it and leaves with his lappy Gopi is shocked and she thinks''Ahemji didn't even looked at me and he never missed his goodbye kiss from me and today he didn't even asked for the kiss!'' gopi turn teary.

AT MODI OFFICE:

Ahem asks a pune to send Muskaan in and the pune informs ahem that muskaan has not come yet and at the same time before ahem says something muskaan comes running in and says''present sir sorry... sorry i was late you toh know na traffic is so much on roads now days and the taxi in which i was coming got tyre puncture so i was late and that idiot taxi driver didn't got extra tyre so i got in another taxi and you know taxi drivers also don't stop with so many tries i managed to stop one and that too by standing in between of road infront of taxi.'' Ahem is smiling and listening to non stop speech of Muskaan. Ahem then says''Muskaan please sit and calm down!'' he then gives a glass of water to muskaan and muskaan drinks it in one try and ahem again smiles on muskaan.

AT EVENING:

AT CHIRAG'S ROOM:

Gopi knocks the door and hetal tells her to come in and hetal says''Gopi dikra me and kokila ,chirag and parag are going out for jigar's and sonal's marriage.as it will take place in temple and then for registration we will go to the court.''Gopi is shocked and tears start coming out from her eyes.hetal puts her hand on gopi's shoulder and says''Gopi i know it is not easy for you as you are rashi's sister but it will be good if we accept the reality as soon as possible gopi you please check about grah pravesh'' hetal leaves and Gopi cries loudly and says'' why kahnaji why you did this to rashiben?''

AT NIGHT:

Rashi is coming down and is on staircase when doorbell rings and gopi opens the door , Goshi are shocked to see Jigar and sonal , sonal is in bridal dress and varmala's are in hands of jigar and sonal.Rashi is supershocked on looking this and tears start flowing from her eyes.hetal tells gopi to bring  the things for grah pravesh ritual and gopi in shocked state goes and brings the things and sonal does the grah pravesh.Sonal sadly observes MM and turns teary + jigar is also in dilemma.Hetal takes sonal to jigar's room.Rashi is quietly observing this with broken heart.Gopi goes and consoles Rashi.Koki comes and puts her hand on Rashi's shoulder and says''Rashi please don't cry and control yourself and from now onwards you will live in guestroom i hope you understand.'' koki leaves and rashi collapses on floor.Jigar gives a strict look to rashi and goes to lawn.

AT Gohem's room:

Gopi returns to her room and ahem is on phone and without observing gopi he says'' aman i don't know anything i  think i am in love with Muskaan!''Gopi is supershocked on listening this and she runs out of the room. on other side aman says''ahem are you in your senses meet me tomorrow ok.'' ahem says ok and disconnects the call.

AT Coridoor:

Jigar is going to his room and he is thinking ''i promised sonal that i will give her all rights of a wife so i will give her all her rights no matter what and one of them is to maintain physical relationship. i will not make sonal feel that i don't love her.'' Jigar enters the room , Sonal is sitting on bed,jigar closes the door and locks it.Epi ends on Jigar's face.

PRECAP:

AT Jigar's room:

Jigar is shirtless on bed and rashi enters the room  and  jigar strictly says''what are you doing here?'' rashi sadly replies''jigarji...i just came to take my sarees!''Rashi is shocked to see a lipstick mark on jigars chest and broken bangles on bedsheet Rashi's eyes turn teary.
 I hope you loved the Update please keep on reading ff:[EHSAAS] as lots of twists are coming up.
Please do comment.
For Next Part Go to Page 12!

Edited by gohemforever - 10 December 2012 at 1:34am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_cSavi_Sdelsi.ChammakChallo.HetpNazimKiDewaniQueen.Bee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! (Page 11)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Queen.Bee

IF-Sizzlerz

Queen.Bee

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
for god's sake!!! get someone good for rashi... its not her fault n she doesn't have to suffer like this... get her married to someone else too... poor girl...

eventhough the actions of jigar is purely justified.. i cant accept the physical part that too this soon.. either way i want rashi to move on n find someone better...

please dont make rashi ask jigar about the precap scene.. want a strong rashi who moves out of the room without crying...

Edited by Queen.Bee - 18 November 2012 at 7:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Savi_S.ChammakChallo.I-Luv-Rashi

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
fantastic update Alina Clap Clap
uff i cant believe Ahemji is in love with other girl Shocked im felt bad for gopi Cry how long she suffer for getting Ahem's love Confused

poor rashi.. This time didnt nothing for she suffer so bad... This is called karma Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.ChammakChallo.I-Luv-Rashi

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Awesome update AlinaClap
poor goshiCry...
on one hand Ahem darling is...Shocked Shockedand on other hand jigar ShockedShocked..I can understand rashi has made mistake in life but then in life one should also get chance to redeem herself..jigar without understanding rashi took this stepCry
and what gopi has doneCrypoor girl is suffering unnecessarily...Ahem wake up!!!!you have a gem in your life who love you the most

Edited by Hetp - 18 November 2012 at 9:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.ChammakChallo.

.ChammakChallo.

IF-Dazzler

.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
luved da update
feeling really bad for rashi shes suffering for nothing
jigar i feel lyk killin u

plz update soon

Savi_S

Goldie

Savi_S

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged

so bad for goshi...Cry

dont make jigar n ahem look negative n not loving their wives...

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hetp

Awesome update AlinaClap
poor goshiCry...
on one hand Ahem darling is...Shocked Shockedand on other hand jigar ShockedShocked..I can understand rashi has made mistake in life but then in life one should also get chance to redeem herself..jigar without understanding rashi took this stepCry
and what gopi has doneCrypoor girl is suffering unnecessarily...Ahem wake up!!!!you have a gem in your life who love you the most
thanks a lot dear for loving the update. keep reading the ff,Smile

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savi_S

so bad for goshi...Cry

dont make jigar n ahem look negative n not loving their wives...

hey sweety don't be sad and i am not showing Jigar and Ahem as negative these are shades of their characters . Keep reading ff with further coming twists and enjoy it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top