Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Superb update alina

Ahem is such a buddhu. God he got a chance to romance gopi and he sent her away for developing self confidence. What atiming! Im proud of my ahem dikra.
Feeling sad for raji..

And superb update .pl pm me when you update. Loving your epis to the core
-Archana- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update Alina⭐️ your FF is very interesting gopi is going to get in trouble because of Mary ahem should have listened to gopi 

Looking forward to next update 
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Sorry For late update as was busy with assignments and studies.

~*~*~*Episode 38*~*~*~

ff:[EHSAAS] 6-02-2013 Update (Gopi Arrested in Nepal!)

Episode starts with Dhawal telling Kinjal to call and complain as 15 hours past and electricity as not been returned!Kinjal picks up the phone and says''Phone is dead!'' Dhawal is shocked and Urmi says''What is all this happening first Light dead now phone dead is management also dead?''Kinjal and Dhawal are confused as What is happening all this.

AT Beijing:

Rashi takes out a paper from her handbag and dials number and says''I hope This is only Sonal's Number!'' Sonal picks up phone and Rashi greets her and asks about her health,Sonal tells Rashi that she is absolutely alright and Her baby is also well.Rashi says''Did you went for check up? when is your delivery?'' Sonal replies''Rashi there is still plenty time in Delivery.'' Rashi says''Oh OK I wil pray for you and your healthy baby!'' Sonal thanks rashi and tells her that she has got work permit in London and Now she is doing a good job.Rashi feels happy for Sonal.

AT KathMandu :

Mary Leaves Gopi in Hotel and goes out.After sometime she comes back and is nervous,Gopi notics that and ask Mary about it but Mary makes an Excuse.Mary takes Gopi for walk and show her beautiful locations of KathMandu.

AT Beijing:

Ahem is looking at Gopi's pics on his phone and Rashi notices that she says''Jiju you are missing Gopi na?'' Ahem says''Yes but I want her to be confident so I can sacrifice on living without her for 2 days'' Rashi smiles and thinks''I am also missing Jigarji!"

AT Modi Office:

Jigar is busy with work when he thinks''6 days passed and Rashi would be missing me but I am not able to go to China.'' He then continues to work.

NEXT DAY:

AT KathMandu :

A man comes to meet Mary at her hotel room and gives her a packet wrapped in gift paper. She says''But is this safe?'' man says''Here on KathMandu airport no one checks body so you can easily wrap it in your t-shirt near your stomach.'' Mary says ok and the man leaves.Mary is nervous and she leaves packet on table. Gopi comes and she sees the gift packet and picks it up,when she inquires about the gift from Mary,Mary Panicks and snatches gift from Gopi's hands and Gopi is surprised on this behaviour of Mary. Mary informs Gopi that the samenight they are leaving for Beijing! Gopi is shocked as they came for Two days but again Mary makes excuse that her husband ajay told he to return.

AT KathMandu Airport:

Gopi and Mary are standing in a Line where checking is being done.Mary is nervouse and she is sweating,SHe is shocked on seeing that officer is checking bodies also.She then tell gopi that she needs to use toilet so Gopi should accompany her to the washroom.Gopi also leaves with her.

AT Washroom:

Mary goes in washroom and comes and she says''Gopi you also use the washroom to avoid problem in Plane.On Mary's insistence Gopi goes in washroom and Mary quickly puts the packet in Gopi's bag and they again go to the same line.Mary's turn comes and she is cleared from checking and offcier tells her to leave she goes forwards without making anyone realise that she is with Gopi.but infront she stands and observes everything.Officer checks the bag and tells Gopi that she is underarrest.Mary is shocked but to avoid problems she goes without listening Gopi screaming.Gopi is continously screaming"Maryben Please tell them it's not mine!" But Mary leaves and Gopi is taken to jail as 2 Kg Hashish was found in her bag.

AT Beijing:

Mary returns and she tells everything to Ajay,Ajay slaps her and takes her to Ahem and tells ahem''Ahem I swear I didn't know what she was upto! I agre we needed money as I am jobless and we have to pay house rent otherwise we will be told to leave by our landlady but i never told Mary to do something like that.She was smuggling hashish and your wife got caught and she is in jail in Kathmandu!"

Ahem is shocked on listening this,mary asks for forgiveness but Ahem slaps her hard.

AT KathMandu jail:

( KathMandu jail is one of the strickest jails in world!) Gopi is brought in jail and she is pushed in a cell.Suddenly a buzzer starts ringing and Gopi feels scared when a woman tells her something but she is unable to understand then that woman gives her signal to follow her and Gopi does. They all stand in a line and and a lady officer comes to check with a sharp stick in her hand.Everyone stands with their hands open Gopi doesn't understand this but she also opens her hands.When Gopi's number comes the officer hits her hands harshly thrice and Gopi cries at the same time she is unable to understand why the lady officer hit her? Then the officer throws a nailcutter at her and she understands that she was hitting her becasue her nails are grown up.

AT RajPal Nagar:

Officers come in Chawl and tells everyone that They need to empty the Chawl as per orders of Government!Everyone including Dhawal and Kinjal are shocked and Chawl people sit on ground infront of Chawl and start shouting"We will Not Leave This place!'' Kinjal is confused on what is happening and why! Epi ends on Kinjal's Confused face.

PRECAP:

AT KathMandu Hotel:

AHem sadly tells Rashi'Court has sentenced Gopi 5 years jail! in Hashish smuggling case!"Rashi is shellshocked on listening this and she turns teary.She asks Ahem''Now what we will do jiju?'' Ahem says''Watever but I can't let Gopi in Jail for 5 years!''
Send Me Buddy Requests if you want pm's whenever I update my ff's.Sorry for spelling mistakes.Please do comment.😉
Edited by I-Luv-Rashi - 11 years ago
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good update Alina. Interesting precap. 5 years is a long time😊
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very good update Alina loved it  OMG ⭐️gopi imprisonment for 5years
Waiting for next update
.ChammakChallo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update Alina want Raji scenes :( precap super shocking 
update soon 
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow simply awesome update.. Alina 👏

poor my Gopi 😭 Mary is such a 🤬 5 years jail 😲 god its very long perido how will Ahem stay 5 years without Gopi... Hope Ahem do something n take his Gopi out from this trouble.. 😊
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Good update Alina. Interesting precap. 5 years is a long time😊

Thanks for Loving it dear.

It's Good to see you back on Ehsaas Thread.😳
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Originally posted by: delsi

Very good update Alina loved it  OMG ⭐️gopi imprisonment for 5years