Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Urmi is a cow.
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rucha123

OMG Alina i just luved da update SUPERB yesss Raji are together but i do feel sad for sonal cant wait for tmrrws update
update soon

Thanks dear for loving the Update! yes i have achieved the impossible Raji fans are feeling bad for Sonal and i planned her character as total positive character as i loved her character and her character had lots of potential in serial but cv's didn't used her character well.But thanks guys for appreciating her character in ff!
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ssafdar

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Urmi is a cow.

Yes i also didn't know that urmi can steep so low!πŸ˜†
Edited by gohemforever - 11 years ago
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
         EHSAAS!
ff:[EHSAAS] 13/12/12 (Everything is ok!Sonal leaves!Kinjal is in love? Few promises and Few expectations!)

Epi starts with Raji and Gohem reaching to Police station and inspector releases Urmi and Jeetu and Rashi hugs her father and then she tells Jeetu the whole story and then urmi says''Rashi will you not hug your mother?'' Rashi says'No mummy you should be ashamed becasue o you i am facing problems whenever i want to get rid of it because of you my past comes infront of me and many other peoples are also affected because of you!you know what mummy i know i cannot change you but i will pray for you!'' Rashi then tell Jeetu''Papa please go home Dhawalbhai will be worried for you.!'' Raji and Gohem leave for MM

AT Urmi House:

Urmi and Jeetu reach Home and everyone is happy to see them Kinjal is superhappy on seeing Dhawal smiling and happy.Kinjal than thinks''What happend to me why i am smiling so much? No its just that atlast tension is over so i am smiling it's nothing else!''

AT MM:

Door bell rings and Everyone gathers in Hall Meethi Opens the door and everyone in the house turns teary to see Raji and Gohem together even Raji and Gohem turn teary.Kokila comes forward and Hugs Gopi and Rashi tightly and she says''Rashi are you alright?!''
Rashi says'Yes kakiji i am fine!' Kokila then asks ''Gopi vahu how are you?'' Gopi says''I am ok Maaji!'' Kokila again hugs Goshi and cries and says''Thanks to Kahnaji that you both are alright.''
Then Hetal and Baa hug Rashi and Gopi.Rashi then cries and tells her part of story .

Gopi also cries and tells everyone how she was kidnapped and kept in a dark room!

Whole family goes near temple an thanks Kahnaji that he ended everything well.
Then Kokila says''You all must would have been tired and it's already very late so lets go to sleep.'' Raji and Gohem pas a smile to eachother.'' everyone starts leaving then Sonal comes near Rashi and says''It's Good to see you back Rashi!'' Rashi reluctantly thanks Sonal and then Sonal says''I have shifted to guestroom so you both can sleep in your room!'' and Jigar tries to something when Sonal stops him and at the same time baa calls Rashi and rashi leaves and Sonal says''Jigarji i am ok Rashi has gone through so much in these days she will feel better if tonight you will stay with her.'' Sonal leaves and Jigar thinks something.

AT Gohem room:

Ahem brings Gopi in room and Locks the door and he hugs Gopi
 and tells her''Gopi I love you!'' Gopi turns teary on listening this and Ahem says''I am sorry Gopi about...'' Gopi stops Ahem and tells him to forget everything.Ahem then says''Gopi you must be feeling tired so sleep.
Gopi goes to sleep and Ahem sits ear her on bed and stares at her.

AT Raji's room:

Rashi is getting flashbacks of past of Sonal and her's matters
 she then gets flashback. of sonal telling her and jigar to share the room.Rashi turns teary and thinks''Sonal is so good and she cares for everyone and i was the one who destroyed her life and then i blamed her of snatching my husband.'' Jigar comes and Rashi then wipe soff her tears Jigar hugs Rashi and then says''Rashi i am sorry i misunderstood you!'' Rashi stops Jigar and she also says that she does not want to open past again.Jigar tells Rashi to go to sleep and Rashi goes to sleep and Jigar sits near her.

AT Gohem's room:

Gopi is sleeping and Ahem seeing this turns teary 
and thinks''Gopi came into this house with lots of expectations and and hse thought she will get a loving husband and a loving family but what i gave her?first and then when she hoped for something i again broke her trust but still she believes in me whatever i did she evenonce also not questioned me! Now i will say sorry to Gopi everyday not by words but by my actions.

AT Raji's room:

Jigar 
thinks''Rashi came in this house with so many expectations and what she got she is not securd from my side,She is not getting what she deserves ,i don't deserve her as my wife ,but now i promise you Rashi i will prove that i deserve you and your love.

Next day:

AT MM KITCHEN:

Rashi enters Kitchen and says''Ah Gopi do you know how much i missed this kitchen?'' Gopi says''Yes Rashiben i also missed this kitchen so much!'' Rashi  looks around and says''Gopi where is Sonal?'' Gopi turns sad and she says''Rashiben do you know Sonalben has packed her bag and she is saying that she is leaving.'' Rashi is shocked 
and says'What??'' at the sametime soanl comes down with her bag and hse informs everyone that she is leaving and everyone is shocked .Goshi also come running in hall.
Jigar says''But Sonal why are you leaving?'' Sonal says''Jigarji this is not my place i am going to USA and there my frnd lives and she said that she will get me job and i will be happy there!'' Jigar says''But why SOnal when you are happily living here?'' Sonal says''Please Jigarji i request you don't stop me please!'' Rashi comes closer and she hold hand of Sonal and both of them turn teary Rashi says''I am sorry Sonal i am extremely sorry please forgive me!'' Sonal hugs Rashi tightly and Rashi too hugs Sonal tightly and Rashi then runs to temple and brings a small kahna idol and she puts it on Sonal's palm and she then sits on her knees and puts her hands on sonal's tummy and says''Hi chotu come soon and don't trouble mummy ok.''Everyone smiles and Sonal puts her hand on her tummy and says''Jigarji i will be thankful to you for whole my life for giving me such happiness.'' Sonal bids bye to everyone and when she turns to go Rashi holds her hand and says''I willleave your hand on one condition that you will remain in contact with me after leaving also!'' Sonal says ok and Rashi says''Promise??' and Sonal says''Promise!'' They both again hug.Sonal leaves.

AT Urmi House:

Kinjal is sitting on bed when dhawal says that he is going with his frnd out of town for two days Kinjal shouts''For two days but why?'' DHawal says''Because there is a important work !'' DHawal turns to go and Kinjal acts as she fall down and starts screaming and  Dhawal comes running and asks what happened? and kinjal says hse fell down and got a cramp in her leg so she is unable to walk Dhawal helps her on sitting in bed and he says''kinjalji take medicine and i am getting late so i am leaving!'' Kinjal is shocked
 on hearing this and she says''Dhawalji you are leaving me in this condition and dhawal says''Kinjalji it's just a cramp it i will be ok in sometime.'' Dhawal leaves and Kinjal says''He doesn't care for me he went away and that to for two days.'' Kinjal suddenly realizes what she is doing and saying and she says''Why?''

AT MM:

Kokila tells everyone that she has kept a pooja in the house as everything is alright now so thats why! everyone is happy and Jigar whispers in Rashi's ear'Rashi i have a surprise for you tonight!'' Rashi gives a confused look and Epi ends on Rashi's confused face!

PRECAP:

Ahem brings blindfolded Gopi on terrace and when Gopi opens her eyes she is surprised to see whole teracce decorated with roses and there is table for 2 and candles are lit up.
Ahem says''Surprise!!"Gopi is surprised!Keep reading to see Transformed Jihem and story with many twists.Sorry for spelling mistakes if any! buddy me for pm.Please do comment.
Edited by gohemforever - 11 years ago
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful update Alina πŸ˜Š
feel bad for Sonal
very happy to see Gohem and Raji together
nice twist Jigar accepted the truth permit to live sonal
jiyakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update alina 
loved it
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Originally posted by: delsi

Wonderful update Alina πŸ˜Š
feel bad for Sonal
very happy to see Gohem and Raji together
nice twist Jigar accepted the truth permit to live sonal

Thanks for loving it dear.😊
Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow !! Great update dear. Loved it !!πŸ˜›
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Niobi.arshi

wondrful update

Thanks a lot dear for loving the update!
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome dear... πŸ‘
im happy finally sonal leaves MM n jigar... πŸ˜ƒ gohem romances ☺️ looking forward