Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
wow superb update.. already waiting for nxt part ...
well done alina... :)

i think gopi & rashi are hiding 2gether... or may b in great trouble bcoz of that mystery person who gave 2 crore to jitubhai...
DaRkPrInCeSs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful update... hope ahem finds goshi... n thank god rashi is alive...๐Ÿ˜‰ 10nx 4 the pm
jiyakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really nice update ...thank god that rashi is alive update soon
ssafdar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
and the plot thickens...great update!
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update Alina โญ๏ธ
hope goshi will find soon.. Poor Ahemji ๐Ÿ˜” goon in urmi house.. Behind 2 core rupees interesting ๐Ÿ˜›
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks to you all for loving the Update.๐Ÿ˜ณ
.ChammakChallo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Rashi is Alive am sooo Happy cant wait for da next update
update soon
-Archana- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Nice update Alina๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ very interesting. 
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ff:[EHSAAS] 6/12/12 (No Clue Of Goshi! 2 Crore Rupees Lost! Rashi Modi,A Murderer?? Atlast Kinjal concerned for Dhawal!)

Epi starts with Kinjal yelling''Dhawalji look from where this money came?'' Dhawal is also equally shocked on seeing so much money in the bag. AT Same Time jeetu enters the room and is shocked to see KinjWal discussing the bag full of Money he quickly closes the door and locks it and he then says''Dhawal dikra i opened a bank account to keep Gopi's dad's pension in it as before Gopi's marriage  i used to give that money to Gopi but when she  married and with grace of God she don't have  need of anything so i thought i will safe this money in account who knows when Gopi needs it. but in that account...'' Jeetu tells whole incident to kinWal and Both kinjal and Dhawal are shocked on listening whole thing and then jeetu takes a promise from kinwal that they will not let urmi know about the money already many problems are going on and he doesn't want any other problem!

AT MM HALL:

Chirag calls whole family and shows them the news in which they are continously showing Rashi as the murderer! Kokila says''Hey krishna bhagwan how can they assume like this and our Rashi can never murder anyone.'' Parag says''Koki but who will make Police believe on this truth and Gopi and Rashi are also missing.''Sonal says''But i am more worried where are Gopi bhabhi and Rashi?'' Hetal says''Sonal beta don't worry otherwise your health will get disturbed please sit down!'' Ahem says''Mom ,Kaki i m once again going to Gopi's and Rashi's Office maybe i get some information from there.'' Kokila says''OK but take care it's already sunset so please be careful and please keep calling and informing us.'' Ahem says''It's sunset and from yesterday there is no news Gopi and Rashi that's why i am more worried.'' Jigar says''Ahem bhai i will also come with you.'' Ahem nods.

OUTSIDE MM :

Ahem tells Jigar''Jigar you take your car and go to Rashi's Office and I am going to Gopi's office!'' Jigar says''Ok bhai we will have to find Gopi bhabhi and Rashi in any condition!'' Ahem says''Yes Jigar!'' They both leave.

AT Tejas Creaions Office:

Ahem stops his car and is shocked to see the gate closed and he asks guard about it and guard informs him that office is closed now he will have to come the next day Ahem says''Dammit now what will i do?''

AT Sach Tv News Office:

Jigar meets with Neha and asks her about her last day with Rashi and Neha informs him about something and he says bye to neha and leaves.

AT Sunshine Cafe:

Jigar meets Ahem and he tell Ahem'' i met Rashi's frnd who works in same office where rashi worked and she told me that when she met Rashi last time Rashi was upset as she was getting threats on phone from people of that ex-minister Ram so her frnd told her to go an hide somewhere or in other city. so i think Rashi must hidden somewhere because she must be scared of threats.'' Ahem says''Jigar if she would have been hiding then i think she would hve informed us if not us then she would have informed her    parents but no such thing happened.'' Ahem sys''i think we should visit the site from where police got dadbody of that girl and alongwith deadbody they got Rashi's belongings thats a fact how rashi's belongings went there so i think we may get any clue from there.''

Ahem and Jigar reach on the site and Ahem sees a shop right infront of th place where police found deadbody and there are security camera's also. Ahem says''These camera's must have shot the footage of the murderer who put that deadbody over here we will definitely get a clue over here!'' he then goes near but is shocked on seeing the Shop locked he then asks a person about it and person tells them that that shop is closed from 1 year and Jihem know that then there is no chance of security camera to be active. Jihem dissapointedly leave from there.And they both go back to MM.

Late Night:

AT Urmi House:

Everyone is upset due to Goshi missing and Urmi,Jeetu and Kinwal are present Jeetu announces that Ahem called him and they have not got any clue about Goshi! Everyone is shocked on listening to that and Urmi starts crying and Jeetu tells her to be quiet when suddenly three goons enter there house with guns and tell sthem to be quiet and stand in a line. Urmi starts shouting ''Chor chor!''(thief ! thief!) and one goon puts pistol on her head and says'Shut up otherwise i will shoot.'' Urmi shuts up in a rythm and then two goons start searching for something. everyone is standing there in a shocked state and then the two goons come out with same bag from kinjal room in which there were two crore rupees. and a goon says''We Got it!' other guy says''lets go!'' then suddenly Dhawal says''STop it leave it!'' and that guy hits dhawal with his gun on dhawal's forehead and it starts bleeding and goons leave. Kinjal panicks seeing Dhawal bleeding and she runs inside the room and bring first aid box and she makes dhawal sit and starts applying medicine on him urmi laughs and says'' idiots they came to loot and they left with bag full of this kinjal's old dresses and Mahaidiot Dhawal was fighting with them just for his wife's old torn clothes.'' Jeetu in shocked state says''Urmilla there were two crore rupees in that bag!'' Urmilla is shocked on listening this and she says ''shoo! 2 crore rupees?''Kinjal applies anticeptic on dhawal forehead and starts blowing it and says''it must be hurting!'' Dhawal is staring at her and when kinjal realises it she stands up and leaves.

AT MM HALL:

Here also no one is able to sleep and Jihem inform everyone that they failed in getting any clue!'' Everyone is dissapointed and Ahem says'' My one frnd is Police officer i will call him!'' he then calls him and talks to him. Family asks ahem what his frnd said and Ahem says'' he said that he has been transfered to other city so he is not here in Rajkot but he said he will look into this matter.'' Everyone prays that Goshi are alright.

AT Urmi House:

Urmilla is still in shock and jeetu tells her whole thing and she says''YOu are also idiot you had somuch money you should have told me we would have hid it in very nice place so much money you lost it.'' Jeetu says''Urmilla more that money rashi is important i am already worried for her don't create more problems.'' Urmilla remembers the situation and sits on floor saying'Hai meri Dikri!'' Kinjal comes there and says''Dhawalji come and have some sleep please!'' Dhawal says''Fufaji i think we should inform police!'' Jeetu says''What we will say to police police will ask us from where we got those 2 crore rupees then?''

NEXT DAY:

At Urmi House:

A person comes he is in Police uniform and he says''Where you have hidden Rashi Modi? tell me now! otherwise you will be in problem!'' Urmi falls in his feet and she says''Daroga bhai she is missing please find her!'' He says''I will definitely find her at any cost!'' he then searches in whole house and finds rashi no where and then he leaves.

OUTSIDE Urmi House:

That same person in police dress calls someone and says''Boss they are right Rashi Modi is not here! she is really missing!'' Voice on other side says'' ok where will she go we will find her at any cost! now you leave from there as soon as possible otherwise someone will recognize you that you are fake police  officer!'' that man in police uniform smirks! epi ends on his smirking face.

PRECAP:

AT URMI HOUSE:

Jigar and Ahem come to Rashi's room and Ahem says''Jigar this is last chance just pray we get something over here which helps us in finding Gopi and Rashi!'' Ahem,Jigar ad Kinjal start searching in drawers and cupboard and suddenly Jigar sees a writing pad kept on night stand and some thing is written on it and he says''Bhai come here quickly''.i hope you liked the update if you want a pm whenever i update please buddy me.Sorry for spelling mistakes if any. Please do Comment!๐Ÿ˜Š

For Next Part Go to Page 33!
Edited by gohemforever - 11 years ago
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good one Alina๐Ÿ˜Š
I have a feeling that Sonal is the mystery boss๐Ÿ˜† Looks like Ahem and Jigar will finally succeed in locating GoShi๐Ÿ˜›