Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ff:[EHSAAS](15-2) Epi 40! On Pg 45! V'Day Special! - Page 16

Savi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

nice update with goshi gud at work...

gopi missing ahem an jigar called sonal as rashi...

grt going...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ChammakChallo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow luved both the updates plzzz continue soon 
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice update dear continue soon
-Archana- thumbnail
Nice updated Alina its good goshi become independent but its sad sonals mom died. Eagerly waiting to know how will ahem win back gopi's trust on him. Continue soon.
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
                                         ff:[EHSAAS] 28/11/12 (Ghee??&Sleeves??)     

Epi starts with Rashi seeing hidden camera in handbag which shoots from a hole in design of handbag which is unable to be seen from outside and she asks ajay''Sir what is this?"' Ajay says''This is your new job!'' Rashi is confused on listening this and Ajay says''Rashi this is your new job you will be the Host of new show of Sach Tv News and name of that show is ( Parda Fash!) it will be based on sting operations which you will do to expose corrupt people'slike officers,departments and yes sometimes they can be ministers.it is risky as problems with ministers can be proved dangerous for you also and for us also but we can handle them after all we are  media. if you accept this offer then i will tell you your first topic and department to expose,for this you will get a huge amount as scellary choice is yours.'' Rashi says that she needs sometime to think on that. Rashi leaves.

AT   Tejas  Creations Office:

Gopi asks the tailor when she will get the lehenga prepared and tailor tells her that she will get the lehenga after two days and gopi says''Please do it quick as it's delivery due is also two days later so there will be no time for improvement if needed i want to check it before delivering it to the client and if you will handover me the lehenga on exact time of delivering then  it will be impossible to make changes if needed.'' Tailor says''Madam don't worry there will be no mistake and i am sorry it will take two days'. Gopi nods and Shetal is hearing this from backside.

AT MM :

Jigar comes to Hetal and says that Sonal is not eating anything so she should go and talk with sonal,Hetal goes to Sonal and says''Dear don't do like this if you will not take meal then you will fall sick please eat for my sake for jigar' s sake for your family's sake!"' Sonal hugs Hetal and cries and then she agrees to have meal.

AT Sach Tv News Office:

Rashi tells Neha about the offer Ajay made and Neha says''Rashi i think you should not accept it it can be dangeous to take panga with hifi personalities and ministers!'' Rashi says''I am really confused about it, but think i will get huge amount of money for this and this job will be so thrilling and enjoyable to do. i think i should do it yes i will do it i am not scared of anyone. and if some problems happen it will be to channel not me.'' Neha says''As you wish Rashi,best of luck.

AT Tejas Creations Office:

Shetal puts a hanky on her cell phone and calls Tailor and says''hello i am speaking Gopi i want to make some changes about the lehenga i ordered, i told you na that it should be with Half sleeves cancel that i want lehenga with full sleeves.'' Tailor says''Are you sure you want full sleeves for this lehenga?'' Shetal says''Yes i am sure!'' Tailor agrees and Shetal dissconnects the call and smiles ,she says''Now i will see how Tejas sir and That ministers daughter take class of Gopi for spoiling the lehenga and Gopi will be stright away out of this office at least she should know the circumstances on ordering shetal,she thinks that she a very big designer my foot!''

AT Gohem's room:

Ahem is lying on bed and he sees at Gopi's photo and gets        flashbacks of his happy times with Gopi and he thinks''I am not at all happy without Gopi but what about Gopi is she Happy without me,How will i know if she is happy without me, i don't deserve Gopi's love but does Gopi still love me like she did before? Oh God help me why i am not able to concentrate on anything why i am unable to solve my problems?''He recieves a call and he tells them that he didn't came to office because he was not feeling well so postpone all the meetings.

AT Sach Tv News Office:

Rashi enters Ajay's chamber an d tell ajay that she is ready for the job and ajay says''That really nice now  sit and listen to me very carefully what is your first task !''.
Rashi sits and  takes out a notepad and says''Yes sir!'' Ajay says''Rashi in external area's of Rajkot there is a factory named ''Gujrat Ghee Factory'' and it is an unregistered and unlicenced factory there ghee is made but from parts anf bones of Dead animals'' Rashi is shocked on hearing this and she says''Chee How disgusting!''Ajay continues''So now you will take this bag with you and will go there as a worker and you will shoot  secretly the way ghee is being produced from bones and parts of dead animals and it is being sold openly and no one is checking aor taking action  on this.'' Rashi says '' sir i am a vegetarian i even can't see this i will vomit!'' Ajay says''Rashi you need to be brave think of those thousands of vegetarian people who are daily consuming this ghee without knowing this reality and it is also very unhygenic and unhealthy it can produc emany diseases.'' Rashi says''Ok then what i have do sir?'' Ajay says''this show will air once in a week so everyweek you will hav to concentrate on one topic so this weeks topic is Ghee factory so in coming two days you will go there as a worer and will shoot all the work and they contents ok then after two days we will shoot the  promo for the show and then we will shoot the episode ok?'' Rashi says'' ok but it is a factory when i will go there they will definitely check my belongings and what if they see camera in my handbag?'' Ajay says''Good question,Rashi their are two compartments in this bag zip the lower one in which their is camera and put your daily needed things in upper one and show them the upper one and they will only see your things not camera ok.'' Rashi says ''ok sir!'' She leaves.

Two days Leap:

Summary of these two days:

Rashi's makeup is done to make her look like a poor woman and she then with handbag goes to work in the factory and She is shocked to see the information of ajay to be correct and she shoots all the procedure of making ghee in that factory,smell of dead animals in that factory was unbearable fo rrashi but she tolerated and atlast she shot everything in two days which was needed to expose the factory people.Tailor prepared the Lehenga and during these two days Gopi prepared many designs  and those designs impressed Tejas Very much.

After two day:

AT Sach Tv News Office:

Ajay is really happy with Rashi's work and Rashi is more than happy that she is gonna do this show and she is also hopefull for this show to be a success and then they shoot a promo for the show and in the promo rashi says''There are many people in our country who are playing with lives of innocents for money and now Parda Fash will expose them infront of you people and then decision will be of public so don't forget to watch  Parda Fash on Sach Tv News Every friday 8 pm.''

AT Tejas Creations Office:

Tailor sends the lehenga to Gopi just one hour before the delivery and When Gopi opens the parcel she is shocked to see Lehnga with Full sleeves when she ordered Lehenga with half sleeves! Shetal is Smiling from back looking this.
Epi ends on Shocked face of Gopi and Shetal smiling at back.

PRECAP:

AT urmi House:

Jeetu is in his room and he thinks''How come 2 crore rupees are transfered in my account and who has transfered such a huge amount in my account? and why? i will have to go to the bank to take the information!''.i hope you liked it,those who want a pm whenever i update please buddy me. Sorry for spelling mistakes if any.Please do comment about the update and what do you think is going to happen next? your suggestions are welcomed.😊Part 2 of this update will be posted tonight.πŸ˜‰

For Next Part Go to Page 23!
Edited by gohemforever - 11 years ago
Savi_S thumbnail

its getting interesting...

grt work alina...

delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the story is getting more and more intersteing
so Gopi is indengeour
update soon
Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Great Update πŸ‘πŸΌ Nice to see GoShi independent now.😊
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update πŸ‘
2 core rupees in jithu bhai account 😲 plz dont give Ahemji such pain i cant see my Ahemji in such pain 😭 plz met him with has gopi πŸ˜’
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
superb update alina! Make GoHem meet πŸ˜­ and jigar sad for what he has done to rashi