Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
                           ff:[EHSAAS] 26/11/12 Update (Goshi ki Jobs!)

Epi starts with Dr.Mehra recieving a call and it's from Jigar,Jigar tells Dr.Mehra that she should not inform Sonal about her mothers help as she will be heartbroken and Dr.Mehra agrees and she infroms Sonal that her mother is ok.

AT I.C.U:

Sonal holds her mothers hand and says''Maa you always saw my sorrows please maa be ok soon to see happiness of your sonal please maa wake up i beg you.'' Sonal wipes off her tears and leaves.

AT Urmi House:

Goshi are sitting on bed when urmilla comes and says''Come you both and help in household chores!'' Rashi says''we already informed you that we are not going to do any of your work so do yourself.'' Urmi says''have you any shame or not? how can  you be burden on your parents specially when they are poor like us.'' urmi leaves. and Gopi says''Rashiben i think faie is correct we should start helping in household works atleast it will be better than sitting like this?'' Rashi says''Gopi who said we will not work we will work we will wash our own clothes we will iron them also.'' Gopi says''Rashiben washing and ironing takes only one day in a week what we will do for other 6 days of a week?''Rashi starts thinking something.

AT Ahem's room:

Ahem is sitting on bed and he is staring at Gopi's snap kept on nightstand he then picks up snap and puts it on his chest and thinks''How stupid i am i didn't cared for Gopi's true love. i am an idiot i didn't realised gopi's love that gopi who was always ready to die for me that Gopi who always loved me unconditionally.(Ahem's eyes turn teary) I love you Gopi i am missing you...No i don't deserve Gopi and how can i go to her and what i will say to her when i gave her so much pain. this is only my punishment that i live without gopi i will let gopi live her life with me she will get only pain and sorrows because i am a Selfish man.! '' Meethi comes to tell Ahem that dinner is ready and Ahem sayshe will not have dinner as he is not feeling well.

Next Day:

AT Urmi House:

Rashi and Gopi are sitting on bed when there is a knock on door and it's jeetu he enters the room and says''beta Rashi tell me why you both are here and what is happening please tell me your mummy is never telling me anything. Rashi hugs her papa and  cries ,she tells jeetu whole story and jeetu keeps his hands on heads of Goshi and says''Don't worry beta everything will be alright still i am capable of feed my both daughters and take care of their nessacities.'' Jeetu leaves and Rashi says''Gopi i have decided now i will not be burden on anyone i will do job but i will also says Gopi you should also do a job.'' 
Gopi says''Rashiben which job you will do? and how can i get any job when i am not qualified?''. Rashi says''Gopi for me it is not hard i will cal all my frndz and i will get a job somewhere and for you let me think.

AT MM :😊😊

Jigar asks meethi''Meethi where maa?" Meethi replies''She is in her room.''
Jigar leaves.

AT Chirag's room:

Jigar enters the room when Hetal is sitting on bed and he comes and sits near hetal and says''Maa i need to share something with you. maa Daamini aunty is not well she is critical and doctors are also not showing some goood response !'' Hetal is shocked on listening this and she says'' But Jigar that day you said...''.
Jigar says''maa i said that because i wanted to hide this from Sonal i don't want her to be heartbroken again thats why i haven't tell her yet about this''.Hetal says''Believe on Thakurji he will manage everything and he will not let anything bad happen.''

AT Urmi house:

Rashi tells Gopi''Gopi i have called my one frnd who works in a call centre and she said she will try. and about you i have thought something.Gopi asks''Rashi what you have thought about me.''
Rashi says''Gopi remember when during Navratri   you repaired that lehenga and that designer Tejas Patel complimented you i think you should start designing clothes and i will tell you you shold oce call Teja Patel and tell him you want to work with him''. Gopi gives a confuse look and Rashi says''believe me gopi and be strong if you want to live.'' Gopi nods.Rashi takes out Tejas patels number form directory and calls him she tells him that Gopi the girl who repaired lehenga and tejas remembers everything and he says''It will be a pleasure to work with Mrs.Gopi Modi but first we will have to interview her to know how much she knows about fabrics and designing''. Rashi thanks him and informs Gopi that she ha to go for interview very next day.

AT Night.

Rashi is lying on bed and she gets flashbacks of Jigar and her when they were happy with eachother and at the sametime Gopi enters and she says'Rashiben what they will ask in interview?'' Rashi says''Gopi don't be scared he said they will ask easy and basic things about fabrics and patterns and i am sure taht you will pass.'' AT the sametime rashi's phone rings and she picks it up and it's her frnd and she infroms rashi that Rashi cannot get job in callcenter and Rashi tells this to gopi.

Next day:

Gopi gets flashbacks of Ahem telling her that he love her and when ahem took her for dinner. she turns teary and Rashi comes and says''Gopi there is a good news i called my one frnd who works in a tv news channel and she called me that they have called me for interview''. Gopi gives a tiny smile and say's'' it's really good!''Rashi says''Gopi you are also going for interview na? to tejas patel?'' Gopi nods and she thinks ''Kahnaji please help me with my this decision.''Epi ends on Gopi's confused face.

PRECAP:

AT MM HALL:

Jigar recieves a call from Dr.Mehra and she tells jigar''Mr.Jigar Modi your patient is sinking and she is really critical please come to Hospital quickly''! Jigar is shocked on listening this!!! If you want a pm whenever i update you can buddy me.i hope you loved it and sorry for spelling mistakes please do comment.😊
For Next Part Go to Page 20!
Edited by gohemforever - 11 years ago
delsi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very nice part
so Ahem thinks he deserves to be punished but he din't think abt Gopi's state without him
Jigar is in trouble, what ill happen to sonal's mother
Gopi and Rashi going to job was very nice that they are independent
waiting for next update
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: delsi

very nice part
so Ahem thinks he deserves to be punished but he din't think abt Gopi's state without him
Jigar is in trouble, what ill happen to sonal's mother
Gopi and Rashi going to job was very nice that they are independent
waiting for next update

thanks for loving it dear keep reading ff:[EHSAAS] as many interesting twists are coming up see whats the new twists with Goshi doing jobs.πŸ˜‰
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
superb update..aww ahem feeling bad and feels he deserves it πŸ˜­ anyways continue soon and thanks for the pm πŸ˜Š
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update Alina πŸ‘
atleast Ahem feels gluity abt wht he did with gopi..he deserves to be punished.. love it!!
Savi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

so now goshi r upto job...

ahem is feeling guilty n his guilt is not letting him to go to gopi...

damini aunty is very serious...😭

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update AlinaπŸ˜›
Looks like Ahem is yet in his wonderland.. Punishing himself without realizing how much Gopi will go through. But that is what life is. Atleast he realized what he has done. Lets see how Gopi fares at Tejas and how GoHem's path meet again.
So now Jigar has to give the bad news to Sonal huh? Would be interesting to see what he tells her😊
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Love it when a woman become independent. Good update.
.ChammakChallo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it cant wait for da next update continue soon 
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
                                   ff:[EHSAAS] 27/11/12 ( Daamini Died!!!)

Epi starts with Rashi getting ready infront of mirror and when she is about to apply sindoor she stops and thinks''Now i am single and i will have to accept this reality!'' Rashi keeps sindoor  in bottle and leaves.Here Gopi is also getting ready for interview where Rashi tells her about her thinking about not applying sindoor as people will ask many questions if they are with sindoor and without husbands.Gopi turns teary and leaves sindoor back without applying it.

AT MM HALL:

Kokila is sitting alone sad on couch when Hetal comes and puts her hand on koki's shoulder and says''Kokila why are you so upset?'' Kokila replies''motabhabhi i am missing Gopi vahu and Rashi very much!'' Hetal says''I am too missing them both but what can we do?'' Sonal is hearing this standing at back.

AT Tejas Creations Office:

Gopi is very Nervous and she enters the office and at Reception she tells about her interview and she is asked to wait for sometime.

AT Sach Tv News Office:

Rashi confidently enters office and asks about her frnd Neha and she is told that she is coming and at the sametime Neha comes and recognises Rashi they both greet eachother and then Neha tells Rashi''Rashi sir Ajay's cabin is on right hand second last door please go and meet him and be careful he is very strict person,he is owner  of this news channel and he also looks after it and running it and he is the one who appoints or fires anyone.'' Rashi nods and leaves nervously!

Gopi enters the cabin and Tejas is sitting over there he smiles looking at Gopi and says''Come Mrs.Modi i was surprised to listen that you want to work with me. it is a pleasure for me to work with you at our first meet i was really surprised to see your talent but for this job for formality i will ask you some questions about your knowledge about fabrics and colour combinations and embroidery.'' Gopi becomes uncomfortable and Tejas observes it he says''Don't worry Mrs.Modi so lets start my first question is:
Tejas:Which fabric is Very cool, absorbent, and comfortable. Takes a long time to dry compared to other fibers. Will shrink when you wash it. Medium strength. Ages well?
Gopi thinks a little bit and then answers: Cotton!
Tejas: ok now my second question is,Can you please describe Fibre Flax (Linen)?
Gopi:Linen is Cool and absorbent, like cotton. Wrinkles badly, need a very hot iron to get rid of wrinkles. Shrinks in water, dry cleaning is recommended. Usually used in summer clothing and home decor.
Tejas: Now tell me if you are designing a red colour Lehenga for a indian bride what colour fabric you will combine with Red except Green as Red and Green combination is lame.
Gopi : Tejasji with Lehenga if you want red colour to be prominent you can any time mix it up with white colour an others dark brown and navy blue will also fit well with red.
Tejas says''Really nice you are quiet intelligent!'' then Gopi makes some embroidery designs on papers and Tejas compliments them.

AT Sach Tv News Office:

Rashi enters the cabin and she wishes Good morning to Sir Ajay and he tells her to comein. She sits and Ajay says''So you need a Job have you ever worked in any news channel before?'' Rashi informs him that she has never ever worked before anywhere. He says''So what you can do over here!'' Rashi says''Anything which you tell!'' He says''Ok anything if i will say to make my staff laugh and act like  a clown you will do? no na? then be serious i am keeping you as a Trainee as i need staff and you are not permanent i will think about it after seeing your work.'' Rashi thanks him and he says''Look...'' Rashi says''Rashi,Rashi Mo... Rashi Shah!'' He says''Look Rashi shah it is  a news channel and w have a name  and we have lots of competition we cannot telecast any news without proof for now you wil do the extra work like taking out news details from internet and like editing icidents videos and news reports,i hope you know to work on computer?'' Rashi says yes sir i can do it in college i used to edit Videos and made presentations.'' He says this is not you college go to Ms.Priya i will inform her and she will infrom you your work.' Rashi is pleased.

Tejas says''I know you don't need any money you are doing this as your hobby Mrs.Modi but how much you will take as cellary.'' Gopi is confused and she tells Tejas to decide after looking at her  work. Tejas Calls A girl in his cabin she is in western dress and tejas tell sgopi that she is Shetal and she tells shetal that she is Gopi and tejas tells Gopi that he is assigning her her first Job. He tells  Shetal that give Gopi Responsibility of Mr.Mehta's daughters Marriage Lehenga and do it exactly how she says ok i want everything to be done according to her.'' Shetal says''But sir Mr.Mehta is a minister and Her daughters wedding is a grand affair if any mistake happened then what will happen?''  Gopi gets nervous on listening this and tejas sas''Nothing will go wrong i know her and i believe her she has a great knowledge. Shetal gets irritated and thinks''how can sir give my task to someone else that too new comer.'' Tejas says that Shetal will be Gopi's assisstant in this task and Shetal is shocked on lietening this. Tejas handsover a file to Gopi and says' Here are all details how mehta family wants  lehenga to be prepared ok.'' Gopi Nods.

AT Gohem's Room:

Ahem is sleeping and Kokila comes and puts her hand on Ahem's Forehead and is shocked to know that Ahem has high Fever and she wakes him up and Gives him Medicine and Ahem says ''Mom thank for caring for me so much, i never cared for your happiness but you always care for me.'' Kokila turns teary. Ahem thinks i Know you happiness was Gopi mom and she left.''

AT Jigar's room:

Jigar tells Sonal that his head is paining and Sonal says that she will give him a massage and Jigar refuses but Sonal insists and she starts  Massaging Jigar's forehead and Jigar gets a flashback of when he asked Rasi for a head massage and Rashi left making a excuse and told him to take a painkiller.

AT Sach Tv News Office:

Sir Ajay infroms that the host of a political talk show is not coming and she aid that she has some problems at her family. Ajay is shocked on listening this and he says''Dammit now that minister who was called as guest is here and the two nicelooking women we have are news readers how can they host the show and only 15 mins are left for the show..''Suddenly he looks at Rashi who is packing her things as it is time to go home.and he thinks something.

AT MM :

Dr.Mehra calls Jigar and tells him that Daamini is very serious and is sinking so he should come to the hospital as soon as possible.Jigar is shocked on listening this he informs Hetal about it  and they both leave for the hospital .

AT LifeCare Hospital:

Hetal and Jigar reach at the Hospital and they wait outside the I.C.U  and Dr.Mehra comes out of the I.C.U and says''I am really very Sorry She is no more!'' Jigar and Hetal are shellshocked on listening this.Epi ends on teary face of Hetal.

PRECAP:

AT MM HALL:

Hetal informs Sonal that Daamini is no more and Sonal is shocked on listening this and she yells''No ,Never This cannot happen to me ..Mummy..'' Jigar comes and hugs Sonal very tightly and tries to console her.Sorry for long update.Sorry for spelling mistakes if any. i hope you like it if you want a pm whenever i update so you can buddy me.Please do comment.😊2nd Part of this Update will be posted Tonight.πŸ˜‰
For Next Part Go to Page 21!
Edited by gohemforever - 11 years ago