I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -GiNa-

lovely superb and awesome FF Alina...πŸ‘

loved Gohem romance i went in lala land
Gohem undershower romance ☺️

waiting ur next update...

thanks for loving it dear love you keep reading lots of twists are waiting ahead.πŸ˜‰
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
here is the link for the promo of upcoming updates.πŸ˜‰

I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savi_S

lovely update...

thanks for loving it dear.😳
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update..πŸ˜ƒpls pm me when u update.1
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayarvi

nice update..πŸ˜ƒpls pm me when u update.1

thanks dear.
I-Luv-Rashi thumbnail
              ff:[EHSAAS] 27/09/2012 update (LOVE!)

Epi starts with panditji telling everyone that the time for pooja has started and hetal tells Gohem to sit in pooja but koki stops her and she says that this pooja is kept for jigar so Raji should sit in pooja first  baa also agrees and koki says it does not matter as both couples are equal for whole family ,rashi is surprised on this and she happily sits in pooja , Gohem sit behind and gopi closes her eyes and everyone else do the same , ahem piches gopi's waist and gopi opens her eyes  she sees ahem and he quickly closes his eyes and gopi again closes her eyes and ahem observes this by opening on eye and again he pinches gopi and she again watches ahem and she then doesnot close  her eyes and sees ahem when he opens his eyes and she signals him with her eyebrows that what happened and ahem nods in nothing and closes his eyes and gopi smiles and pinches ahem. ahem opens his eyes and sees gopi in surprise and quickly he kisses her on cheek and closes his eyes and gopi blushes.
pooja finishes and everyone is happy and guests leave and rashi tells urmi to leave as guests come for sometime and pooja has finished and urmi sadly leaves.

AT NIGHT:

Goshi make favourite dishes for their husbands and they are appreciated for their  tasty dishes and rashi happily is washing the utensils and gopi observes it and asks her the reason behind her happiness  rashi comes near gopi and tells her that today she is really happy as kakiji has appreciated her and did gopi listened how she called her rashi vahu she holds gopi's hand and say's ''Gopi today i realised how wrong i was before i always thought that kakiji doesn't like me but actual thing was i never give her the reason to like me and today kakiji proved me totally wrong and she proved that she loves everyone equally.Rashi tells Gopi that she should go to sleep as she made so much food today for so many guests and she will give the water jug to Kakiji and mummyji.Gopi leaves,and rashi says''this gopi is also so strange i did so bad and mean things with her but she is back loving me unconditionally and feeling happy for me.''Rashi takes water jug and leaves switching off kitchen lights.

AT Gohem's room:

Gopi needs a thread for embroidery which is kept on top of cup board so she stands up on stool and at the same time ahem enters and locks the door and gopi turns to see who is at the door and she loses her balance and falls in ahem's arms and ahem catches her and says her to be carefull she might get hurt.Gopi blushes as ahem makes her stand on floor and he then caresses her cheek and says gopi i brought something for you and ahem then picks up a little bag and takes a wrist watch with heart shaped dile out and tells gopi that it is for you and gopi thanks ahem and Ahem caresses gopi's arms and hugs her from back and gopi as usual blushes.Gopi says Ahemji can you please tell me how you remembered Holi and Ahem says'' i took one girl to room i kissed her and caressed,then i started getting flashbacks but they were blured but when i undressed her they got clear and when i finished everything with her i totally remembered holi. Gopi's eyes turn teary and she take backsteps and Ahem says''and do you know who that girl was she was mrs.Gopi Ahem modi my beautiful wife!'' Ahem laughs and hugs Gopi Gopi tells ahem not to joke like this as Gopi will die if Ahem leaves her and goes to someone else.

AT Raji's room:

Jigar tells rashi that he is tired and his back is paining, he ask rashi if she will massage his waist ,rashi agrees and jigar tell her first to lock the door as what if someone enters the room and rashi closes the door and locks it. she takes out the pain relief oil and  jigar removes his shirt rashi starts massaging jigar's waist and jigar closes his eyes and says''rashi you know what whenever you touch me i feel like i am in heaven!'' and rashi is shy listening to this  jigar sits and says now he is alright and he hugs rashi and says''rashi promise me you will never leave me alone i cannot live without you!'' rashi says'' i will never leave you jigarji but you promise me you will never leave me and will never cheat me and jigar says promise and kisses rashi on forehead and hugs her tightly.

NEXT DAY:

AT OFFICE:

Jigar asks ahem that what he has thought about the mumbai deal and ahem says that he thinks that jigar should not sign the file as they don't know background of that company and jigar says that he has talked to last person whom they signed deal with and he was happy with them and he was appreciating them ahem says but i don't think it would be profitable to sign this deal and jigar gets dissapointed and  leaves the  room.

Epi ends on dissapointed face of  jigar!

PRECAP

Jigar signs the deal and tells manager that ahem bhai should not come to know about this deal and jigar thinks that he will surprise ahem and chirag when he will get lot's of profit with this deal.! 

Please do comment about the update.πŸ˜‰

2nd October Promo:

AT MM HALL:

Whole modi family is present including urmi.Jigar yells''no now i cannot live with this girl under one roof i am divorcing Rashi!'' Everyone is supershocked and Rashi falls on Jigar's feet and cries and begs''Jigarji please don't do this please don't divorce me i will die i cannot live without you  please believe me jigarji please.'' everyone is shocked and gopi is crying.
What made jigar so angry?will he divorce rashi?but why? to know keep reading FF:[EHSAAS].πŸ˜‰

Do Comment about the promo 😳
Edited by gohemforever - 11 years ago
Cintila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow !! great update !! Thanks for the pm too...πŸ˜ƒ
NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow... Awesome update Allina!! πŸ‘
Much appreciated superb... Love it πŸ˜‰