Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

HUM TUM aur IPKKND(4/09/2012)-Lov not bed of roses (Page 8)

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
LONG LIVE SARUN LONG LIVE ARSHI /IPKKND 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshri

.ooBubbleGumoo. IF-Dazzler
.ooBubbleGumoo.
.ooBubbleGumoo.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I simply love all your posts...they are always possitive which is needed at the moment as the whole forum is full off critisism now a days..

rushshri

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
this is much needed post di...

rushshri

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_86

Originally posted by rushshri

priya making a freah post...wanna c their roothna manana...dieing for that
Yup me too...koi baaki members ko bhi samjhao, nobody seems to understand that it's going to be a wonderful trackSmile

phew !!! for thatLOL
some brains are still on SCAPEGOATLOL
LOL...yes u are right...we should proceed with the story. Tell me aren't we waiting for the upcoming episodes, as eagerly as we used to wait before? Atleast I am definitely doing that. And isn't the forum having more members and posts than before? I'm sure it is having. So I don't understand why are some people feeling IPKKND is losing viewers.I feel the viewers have increased.
We can hate IPKKND, we can love IPKKND but we can't ignore it...that's imposssible.Smile

firstly they cry for daljeet, then bring shyam back. When shyam is in, y shyam is in. Khushi is always a scapegoat and will remain forever for them. redemption track not full and blah blah blah and most important Arnav is always wrong. LOL

I was sick of it, from last few days I was concentrating on my posts only. But glad to know few ppl think like me.
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

tell smthg abt the epi too...specially creepwaTongue
MeeraHK IF-Sizzlerz
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

tell smthg abt the epi too...specially creepwaTongue
crepwa is darpoka dalli no 1 he speaks a lott bt i do nt think he as enough guts to come to rm when asr is there..when there are peop,e like dadi to help him he thinks he is sher bt sorry he is no one stupid cupid ...
priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Yup me too...koi baaki members ko bhi samjhao, nobody seems to understand that it's going to be a wonderful trackSmile

phew !!! for thatLOL
LOL...yes u are right...we should proceed with the story. Tell me aren't we waiting for the upcoming episodes, as eagerly as we used to wait before? Atleast I am definitely doing that. And isn't the forum having more members and posts than before? I'm sure it is having. So I don't understand why are some people feeling IPKKND is losing viewers.I feel the viewers have increased.
We can hate IPKKND, we can love IPKKND but we can't ignore it...that's imposssible.Smile

firstly they cry for daljeet, then bring shyam back. When shyam is in, y shyam is in. Khushi is always a scapegoat and will remain forever for them. redemption track not full and blah blah blah and most important Arnav is always wrong. LOL

I was sick of it, from last few days I was concentrating on my posts only. But glad to know few ppl think like me.
For once can be stop analysing things like economists...and sit back and enjoy the show? It is for entertainment. If we actually want to use our brains , we can utilise it in our professional lives. This show is for enjoyment...can't we do that?Smile
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

phew !!! for thatLOL

For once can be stop analysing things like economists...and sit back and enjoy the show? It is for entertainment. If we actually want to use our brains , we can utilise it in our professional lives. This show is for enjoyment...can't we do that?Smile

I just reported topic of wasim. They were getting personal with khoobsoorath.

U r r8 priya, we should sit back and njoy. why to use so much brains when we already have less. LOL

Go to top