Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

HUM TUM aur IPKKND(4/09/2012)-Lov not bed of roses (Page 6)

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ragvir.fan

Originally posted by rushshri

Originally posted by ragvir.fan

res...
congratulations rashmi...Clap

congratulations...u r the firstClap
after a very long time...
loved the epi rashmi...
glad the cvs showed what we want...
khushi -arnav emotional scene...
ab creep kya karega?????
will he try to stop the marriage  ya khushi ke  sapne dekhna bhul gaya...

Khushi is not in his sapna darling but he is upto somethg to get in RM. Lets wait n watch wat is nxt move but Arnav ke punches...oohhh lala hume apne ROH ki yaad aa gayi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragvir.fan

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Thanks for a positive post
Last week i was actually thinking about taking a break from Ipk.i was Hating the way anjali was getting whole attention where it was suppose to be re-marriage track.
But these two Episodes brought my interest back in show.I am LOVING the bond arhi shares.Loving the progress and maturity in their relationship.Loving the way khushi is controlling Arnav and for the sake of them i can tolerate anjali ,shyam ,dadi & all.Still not happy with this anjali focused track & the screenspace she got last week.I feel this is cheating with Arhi fans coz the track which started as a Re-marriage track turned into Shyamli track.
Anyway as i sad for Arhi i can tolerate anyone LOL

Shegarf71

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_86

Am I the first page to comment? Great.
A much needed positive post in the forum.
True what we saw today was love in its strongest and purest form in the form of our ArShi.Smile
What I liked today was Arnav probably got an inkling that Shyam and Dadi were working together.

We have to be optimistic, things will definitely turn out to be fine

By the way I love that song from HHRPK.Smile 

yeah even i get a feel that arnav was thinking in some direction or may be getting a feel of their conspiracy.
He definitely was thinking something, if you have noticed his expressions.
And Shyam has reached the heights of evil. His entry in RM is necessary, for the beginning of this end/downfall. If he's not near Arnav/Khushi/Anjali...it will be difficult to expose himSmile

Right priya, he is necessary otherwise how will he get exposed to anjali for whom he is nxt to GOD
As they say to expose the evil, you have to be with the evil...I personally feel, probably in a month or two, Shyam's truth is bound to be exposed, actually he has no other crime to commit, except if he now plans to kill Anjali/Arnav/Khushi...I think he'll be caught red handed.
Though I personally wouldn't mind if he would have gone ahead and killed DadijiWink

@red loved the line.

but i don't think shayam will be exposed in 2 mnths, it will take longer time. Actually the process will be gradual even raizadas don't know the whole truth
Ya maybe it takes longer for the whole truth to be out...but more than half of the Raizadas and the entire Gupta family atleast know about his evil intentions...though his criminal intentions are still under the wraps. But anyways, it is pretty exciting now and I'm just enjoying the present track.Smile

the track is going intresting, it will be gr8 to c how arnav saves her. do u think shayam will be in RM by weekend????
Actually, I want him to be in RM as soon as possible...then things will proceed. The sooner the better. He should be back by this weekend, or maybe early next week.

hmmm even i have this feeling. Wrana drama kaise hoga. I thinkl khushi will be the one who will be responsible for shyam's entry for the sake of Di and arnav super angry on her.LOL
MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
are he is nt so stupid and he does nt have the guts to come to rm when asr is there woh to ek no ka darpok dalli hain
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maha-

Thanks for a positive post
Last week i was actually thinking about taking a break from Ipk.i was Hating the way anjali was getting whole attention where it was suppose to be re-marriage track.
But these two Episodes brought my interest back in show.I am LOVING the bond arhi shares.Loving the progress and maturity in their relationship.Loving the way khushi is controlling Arnav and for the sake of them i can tolerate anjali ,shyam ,dadi & all.Still not happy with this anjali focused track & the screenspace she got last week.I feel this is cheating with Arhi fans coz the track which started as a Re-marriage track turned into Shyamli track.
Anyway as i sad for Arhi i can tolerate anyone LOL

thank GOD u didn't took a break otherwise how I can get this comment.

I know Shyamali track s just too focussed but miscarriage track is to raise TRP. CV's want shyam to be in so for that we need high trp's which all rona dhona will bring. SAD but true.

-Maha-

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mepobaa

are he is nt so stupid and he does nt have the guts to come to rm when asr is there woh to ek no ka darpok dalli hain

Daemons never have guts, only heroes have.Embarrassed

ragvir.fan

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Srilathalolla

I love your post and yes you are correct Love is not a bed of roses and Arshi know's it very well because there journey was always very difficult , but when ever evil tried to bring them a part their love grew stronger and they they because much more matured in their love and they understood each other very well and right now they are in a position that they dont need to talk to each other they can just know what the other one wants .

best words but do you think shayam will be exposed soon.

I think the CV's want to deal with the past first and then they might deal with Shyam.I dont care if all the truth of Shyam comes out or not but It is a request to the CV's I want them to show the evil plan of Shyam to come out in light because he killed his own blood that is disgusting and irritating.
priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Am I the first page to comment? Great.
A much needed positive post in the forum.
True what we saw today was love in its strongest and purest form in the form of our ArShi.Smile
What I liked today was Arnav probably got an inkling that Shyam and Dadi were working together.

We have to be optimistic, things will definitely turn out to be fine

By the way I love that song from HHRPK.Smile 

yeah even i get a feel that arnav was thinking in some direction or may be getting a feel of their conspiracy.
He definitely was thinking something, if you have noticed his expressions.
And Shyam has reached the heights of evil. His entry in RM is necessary, for the beginning of this end/downfall. If he's not near Arnav/Khushi/Anjali...it will be difficult to expose himSmile

Right priya, he is necessary otherwise how will he get exposed to anjali for whom he is nxt to GOD
As they say to expose the evil, you have to be with the evil...I personally feel, probably in a month or two, Shyam's truth is bound to be exposed, actually he has no other crime to commit, except if he now plans to kill Anjali/Arnav/Khushi...I think he'll be caught red handed.
Though I personally wouldn't mind if he would have gone ahead and killed DadijiWink

@red loved the line.

but i don't think shayam will be exposed in 2 mnths, it will take longer time. Actually the process will be gradual even raizadas don't know the whole truth
Ya maybe it takes longer for the whole truth to be out...but more than half of the Raizadas and the entire Gupta family atleast know about his evil intentions...though his criminal intentions are still under the wraps. But anyways, it is pretty exciting now and I'm just enjoying the present track.Smile

the track is going intresting, it will be gr8 to c how arnav saves her. do u think shayam will be in RM by weekend????
Actually, I want him to be in RM as soon as possible...then things will proceed. The sooner the better. He should be back by this weekend, or maybe early next week.

hmmm even i have this feeling. Wrana drama kaise hoga. I thinkl khushi will be the one who will be responsible for shyam's entry for the sake of Di and arnav super angry on her.LOL
I'm toh more or less 100% sure that Khushi will bring Shyam back to the house, and honestly speaking I'm waiting for it, specially Arnav's reaction...too excited for itBig smile

Go to top