Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

HUM TUM aur IPKKND(4/09/2012)-Lov not bed of roses (Page 28)

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Wanted to reply on his helpless state di...though it hurts me also but it was kind of failure fr him since inspite of doing whatever he cud..he cudnt save child his sister'dream..he had to break only to rise stronger i feel...ok now enough PH get his brain back

actually y ppl r loosing patience in two days, i don't understand

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

I have one doubt.  ASR being this rich, being brilliant, being influential has nothing to do with the Shyam creature. He has no brain to connect things and place things in correct place. Why they are showing him as this helpless. I don't want to see him like this. He has just joined the crying lady members of RM (Of course he can cry), but he is the person who has to find out solution also. As he said, he has become a failure in all these (should i believe it). As a TM made a post like, if they show the villain powerful, the show will be enjoyable only when they show the hero as powerful as the villain or more powerful than the villain. I don't know if they have made any plans for this, but it is high time. I don't want to see ASR as a helpless and brainless person.  As of now, the only person with brain is SHYAM in this show.

c this should we shift there...

Don't u think its too early to ask for it.

His di was in hospital on monday, by tuesday he tackled shyam and use his BRAIN to shift his di to RM so that shyam couldn't meet her and harm her.

What do u expect him not to cry, when his Di (his motherly figure) has lost her first child???

They have shown hero power that is why shyam is slapped and beaten by Arnav. Moreover shyam has come so that the full truth should be revealed. It was necessary.

Try to w8 for some time, if they will show evrythg all together in one week how the show will run for years. U want it or not. I know u want it never to end.

If Arnav is smart then even Shyam is with cruelity within.

I don't mean to offend you, just my pov is different and i just don't get it. i thought u r positive abt all the scenario as u like and comment in my posts. How u are loosing??? I am surprised.

My answer to this ...do u think correct. Priya i request u to paste the same answer in that post. U want link???
Yes , I 'v pasted that.
You see, if they show ASR to be shrewd and superintelligent at every step, then the story will not proceed. He would have detected Shyam's deceit long time back, even before he met Khushi. But that is not possible...then we'll not have the story. It's better to ignore something. This is a soap after all ...not real . As a doc, there are many instances in this serial, which actually defies my medical logic, but I ignore them. That is the reason why they give a disclaimer before every serial starts.Smile
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_86

I have one doubt.  ASR being this rich, being brilliant, being influential has nothing to do with the Shyam creature. He has no brain to connect things and place things in correct place. Why they are showing him as this helpless. I don't want to see him like this. He has just joined the crying lady members of RM (Of course he can cry), but he is the person who has to find out solution also. As he said, he has become a failure in all these (should i believe it). As a TM made a post like, if they show the villain powerful, the show will be enjoyable only when they show the hero as powerful as the villain or more powerful than the villain. I don't know if they have made any plans for this, but it is high time. I don't want to see ASR as a helpless and brainless person.  As of now, the only person with brain is SHYAM in this show.

c this should we shift there...

Don't u think its too early to ask for it.

His di was in hospital on monday, by tuesday he tackled shyam and use his BRAIN to shift his di to RM so that shyam couldn't meet her and harm her.

What do u expect him not to cry, when his Di (his motherly figure) has lost her first child???

They have shown hero power that is why shyam is slapped and beaten by Arnav. Moreover shyam has come so that the full truth should be revealed. It was necessary.

Try to w8 for some time, if they will show evrythg all together in one week how the show will run for years. U want it or not. I know u want it never to end.

If Arnav is smart then even Shyam is with cruelity within.

I don't mean to offend you, just my pov is different and i just don't get it. i thought u r positive abt all the scenario as u like and comment in my posts. How u are loosing??? I am surprised.

My answer to this ...do u think correct. Priya i request u to paste the same answer in that post. U want link???
Yes , I 'v pasted that.
You see, if they show ASR to be shrewd and superintelligent at every step, then the story will not proceed. He would have detected Shyam's deceit long time back, even before he met Khushi. But that is not possible...then we'll not have the story. It's better to ignore something. This is a soap after all ...not real . As a doc, there are many instances in this serial, which actually defies my medical logic, but I ignore them. That is the reason why they give a disclaimer before every serial starts.Smile

hu reads disclaimerLOL they just know how to put negative views, that is what i mentioned in  my last line. this girl used to gv nice comments.Shocked
priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Wanted to reply on his helpless state di...though it hurts me also but it was kind of failure fr him since inspite of doing whatever he cud..he cudnt save child his sister'dream..he had to break only to rise stronger i feel...ok now enough PH get his brain back

You know what is the root of the problem? That this serial lasts for only 30 min (20 min running time). The audience expects a lot in this 20 mins and when they don't get it, they vent out the frustration in the next 23.5 hrs. The same happens in other soaps also...but they don't enjoy such a global fan following. The bashing of those serials are done generally within the confines of the four walls of the house. Trust me I,ve seen my MIL criticising "The wick and the lamp"...but she doesn't do so on the net...just in the house in front of meUnhappy (and I have to listen to the rubbish).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshri

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged

You know what is the root of the problem? That this serial lasts for only 30 min (20 min running time). The audience expects a lot in this 20 mins and when they don't get it, they vent out the frustration in the next 23.5 hrs. The same happens in other soaps also...but they don't enjoy such a global fan following. The bashing of those serials are done generally within the confines of the four walls of the house. Trust me I,ve seen my MIL criticising "The wick and the lamp"...but she doesn't do so on the net...just in the house in front of meUnhappy (and I have to listen to the rubbish).

Exactly...me and my MIL sit and criticise every serial espcially the achaar one...we both were laughing like hell..anyways i dont watch them but she keep telling me the stories..so that i can participate in discussion with her..but sometimes i enjoy bashing that serials..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rushshri

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged

hmmm u r correct, we have access on the net so we are venting out our frustation.

show to start ...gotta go
priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged

hmmm u r correct, we have access on the net so we are venting out our frustation.

Yes me too.Smile
rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Yes me too.Smile

Me have to wait as online they will upload after sometimeCry

Go to top