Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

HUM TUM aur IPKKND(4/09/2012)-Lov not bed of roses (Page 19)

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

adding to romance part... if they will not have troubles ,will we enjoy their love like we do... it is their struggle and trials in love which makes this show so special to me...

bingo humari jaan...well said, understanding each other and standing together in all thick n thin makes ur love bond stronger than ever.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veewriterpooja_k93

pooja_k93 IF-Rockerz
pooja_k93
pooja_k93

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged

adding to romance part... if they will not have troubles ,will we enjoy their love like we do... it is their struggle and trials in love which makes this show so special to me...

exactly...it is the love hate storyline which keeps me hooked on to the show...and glad tat the cv's keep up to it!
thnx for the add!

Edited by angel_93 - 05 September 2012 at 2:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veewriter

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veenuasr

Originally posted by mepobaa

guys i am 100 % confident past is no way going to be reve;laed nw sure we had one blast nw do nt worry past wl nt come in full will come in pieces..i m sure frm the pic either they are difft shots or omagination scens...

yeah agree past wont come out soon may be for us viewer it ll be out as fb but not for Arshi and family Confused

I want to believe this totallyWink

veewriterpooja_k93

veewriter IF-Dazzler
veewriter
veewriter

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Originally posted by rockingcouple

guys i am 100 % confident past is no way going to be reve;laed nw sure we had one blast nw do nt worry past wl nt come in full will come in pieces..i m sure frm the pic either they are difft shots or omagination scens...

I think it is definitely a flashback.garima might be recollecting her flasback..and even viewers may know what happenend in the past..but the truth will come out before the family in the future only..
or it is also possible Garima telling khushi..Confused

scaryConfused

i m also scared due to 4th promo...n wanna know how come khushi parents met accident...i have a feeling that garima is not that lady whose face reminds dadi of thr past Confused

pooja_k93rushshri

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged

I think it is definitely a flashback.garima might be recollecting her flasback..and even viewers may know what happenend in the past..but the truth will come out before the family in the future only..

take frm anpother 5 - months and also gul's prediction has to fit the bill na...
rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by priya_86

hey buddies why forum is so khali khali today...I mean spoiler pics thread have just 5 pgs till not LOL

People might be thinking how to make make more negative postsWink
 Have you seen the number of negative posts today? I'm feeling scared of this forum? Every second post is a negative one...the same old "Dekhna hai to dekho" and "Didi ki Saut"Unhappy

u know yesterday mods have finally closed down wasim's post. they were bashing Khoobsoorath, the one who gv spoiler. she was all alone there. i requested mods to close and finally it was done.

Really yaar there are many many negative posts..and just now i saw a post in which the thread maker gave some grades..and named some council which was established by themselves..one thing i dont understand if they are not liking the show then why the hell they are watching..morning the same made a post regarding dekhna hei toh dekho one..aree yaar that was happenend long before but still cribbing on the same..

U know they bashed GH so much on tweeter that he quit tweeting...that was sadConfused

pooja_k93

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
are cv's ahve just few scnes related to past and they keep shwing tyhe same thing again and again...guys just leave that report card post.totally ridiculois out of the world and just pisses me off...
pooja_k93 IF-Rockerz
pooja_k93
pooja_k93

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veenuasr

or it is also possible Garima telling khushi..Confused

scaryConfused

i m also scared due to 4th promo...n wanna know how come khushi parents met accident...i have a feeling that garima is not that lady whose face reminds dadi of thr past Confused

yes veenu it may not be garima...but then wat is she hiding???

rushshri

Go to top