Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

HUM TUM aur IPKKND(4/09/2012)-Lov not bed of roses (Page 17)

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rushshri

Originally posted by priya_86

Originally posted by rockingcouple

hey buddies why forum is so khali khali today...I mean spoiler pics thread have just 5 pgs till not LOL

People might be thinking how to make make more negative postsWink
 Have you seen the number of negative posts today? I'm feeling scared of this forum? Every second post is a negative one...the same old "Dekhna hai to dekho" and "Didi ki Saut"Unhappy

u know yesterday mods have finally closed down wasim's post. they were bashing Khoobsoorath, the one who gv spoiler. she was all alone there. i requested mods to close and finally it was done.
Yes I too reported it.
The only thing the forum wants is romance and romance. I fail to understand how can they show only romance without hardships , without situations where the romance can blossom? It will become so monotonous, if we have an entire episode of Khushi and Arnav staring into one another's eyes...and nothing else but commercial breaks. I know we have takers for that also, but is that very desirable?Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by veenuasr

hey buddies why forum is so khali khali today...I mean spoiler pics thread have just 5 pgs till not LOL

i think all were expecting marriage pics ...but at this situation how come a caring and protective bro get marriage leaving her sis in painCry

nahi raaba ve kar leAngry behen kaun dekhta hai...as if they are without siblings. Sorry hum negative ho gaye...post affect i supposeLOL
Some ppl can never understand..but I love bro-sis bond than Arnie-Anjali share... really loved last scene yesterday when he holds her hand...Cry..it was emotional

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veewriterrushshri

pooja_k93 IF-Rockerz
pooja_k93
pooja_k93

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
main aa gayi!!! :)
awesome thread rashu...finally mil gaya!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veewriterrushshririti4u

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

i think all were expecting marriage pics ...but at this situation how come a caring and protective bro get marriage leaving her sis in painCry

nahi raaba ve kar leAngry behen kaun dekhta hai...as if they are without siblings. Sorry hum negative ho gaye...post affect i supposeLOL

seriously how can a bro keep his romantic mood on when his maa jaise sis is in pain...

wiase uss spoiler pic se clear hai ke bahut kuch hai jo Arnav ko nahien pata hai apnne past ke baare mein jo sirf garima and dadi ko patta haiConfused coz even Anjali n nani doent know abt Garima 

hmmm true there is so much potential in the story line...i am excited, why they are loosing their patience...bahut shor karte hai sach meinTongue

riti4u

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Originally posted by angel_93

aaja sari gang hai, tu bhi aa...for update last ke 3-4 pg padh le.Tongue

riti4u

veewriter IF-Dazzler
veewriter
veewriter

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_93

welcome Hug

riti4u

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rockingcouple

People might be thinking how to make make more negative postsWink
 Have you seen the number of negative posts today? I'm feeling scared of this forum? Every second post is a negative one...the same old "Dekhna hai to dekho" and "Didi ki Saut"Unhappy

u know yesterday mods have finally closed down wasim's post. they were bashing Khoobsoorath, the one who gv spoiler. she was all alone there. i requested mods to close and finally it was done.
Yes I too reported it.
The only thing the forum wants is romance and romance. I fail to understand how can they show only romance without hardships , without situations where the romance can blossom? It will become so monotonous, if we have an entire episode of Khushi and Arnav staring into one another's eyes...and nothing else but commercial breaks. I know we have takers for that also, but is that very desirable?Smile

Romance..rabba ve...touching...kiss all that are ok but u need drama too to spice it up. If unnessary romance is there they bash why they are given romance...damn yaar har baar complain.Angry

riti4u

rushshri IF-Sizzlerz
rushshri
rushshri

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Some ppl can never understand..but I love bro-sis bond than Arnie-Anjali share... really loved last scene yesterday when he holds her hand...Cry..it was emotional

It was ...I loved it..caring her like a mother when needed. I loved that. Sibling bond is awesome in the show.

riti4u

Go to top