Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja_k93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
ab MU shuru bhi nahi hua aur hoga bhi kya pata nahi...but already a post of bashing cv's for another mu...iss forum ka kya hoga???

i am off to lunch will be back :)
rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_86

You know what sometimes I feel , that there are members in this forum who want negativity. I mean all their posts are negative - for eg:" why is Arnav being shown as a romantic...they are ruining the show" and "why is the romantic side of Arnav not being shown...they are ruining the show". So either way the show is being ruined...what do they exactly want😕?

They themselves dont know yaar..what they want...because they are there only to see pinpoints and make negative points...so whatever cvs will show they take one or the point and crib on that..and if nothing found then our basic points are there right..khushi dresses,barun haircut,khushi doormat and dekhna hei toh dekho..so will posts on them😉
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Actually most of these members are quite young, school going children...and most of them are too immature and impulsive. All they want is "Rabba ve" and physical romance. Can't actually blame them...hormones playing their effect.😊

hahaha 🤣 gud one...only a doctor can say that😆
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I shall be back...my patient has just crashed😔
pooja_k93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rushshri

hmmm but I feel garima is still young like 40's smthg bcoz i saw her in crime patrol, she looks young and beautiful😳

i had seen tat epi too...she did well in tat!

Originally posted by: mepobaa

barima has already told few epiosdes back that she is nt goinna spoil her daughetr's future and cv's are just increasing the curiosity keevl for trp's that' it nothin wl happen..already our memebers have predicted seperation and mu ..really no 1 fools on earth...😆

Yaaa..just now read that post and seriously am laughing like anything..🤣Forum people already created mu and seperated arshi ðŸ˜†
rushshri thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockingcouple

They themselves dont know yaar..what they want...because they are there only to see pinpoints and make negative points...so whatever cvs will show they take one or the point and crib on that..and if nothing found then our basic points are there right..khushi dresses,barun haircut,khushi doormat and dekhna hei toh dekho..so will posts on them😉

tell them to become cv's, director and actors of the show. TRP will shoot up with their contribution😛
rushshri thumbnail

I shall be back...my patient has just crashed😔

take care
rushshri thumbnail
me too off for sm work...will get back after sbs and sbb. take care and keep up the +sitivity

Originally posted by: rushshri

me too off for sm work...will get back after sbs and sbb. take care and keep up the +sitivity

Waiting for the updates..😊