Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

HUM TUM aur IPKKND(4/09/2012)-Lov not bed of roses - Page 4

priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rushshri

@red loved the line.

but i don't think shayam will be exposed in 2 mnths, it will take longer time. Actually the process will be gradual even raizadas don't know the whole truth

Ya maybe it takes longer for the whole truth to be out...but more than half of the Raizadas and the entire Gupta family atleast know about his evil intentions...though his criminal intentions are still under the wraps. But anyways, it is pretty exciting now and I'm just enjoying the present track.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: archanakamaraj

Congrats rashmi.🤗.awesome episode today !!😊

loved arshi a matured way of love phase😳
loved abhaas acting today😊
and arnav was just too good today😳

thnx yaar
rushshri thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priya_86

Ya maybe it takes longer for the whole truth to be out...but more than half of the Raizadas and the entire Gupta family atleast know about his evil intentions...though his criminal intentions are still under the wraps. But anyways, it is pretty exciting now and I'm just enjoying the present track.😊

the track is going intresting, it will be gr8 to c how arnav saves her. do u think shayam will be in RM by weekend????
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
let us more excited abt rashi simple marriage na...
blue.kindle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

well said gurl...Muahhh😳

Thank you for appreciating.

lalarukh thumbnail
very very nice post👏...u r very right that we donot know the value of good untill and unless we donot see the bad  ...u have shown positivity even in saying that shyam is an imp character of story,thanks for that too:)...great writing dear...and title is awesome but best part of ur post is "LOVE IS NOT BED OF ROSES"
i wish and hope that arnav and khushi will stay always together through all thick and thin...mayb they face ups and downs of life and all the time every thing goody goody not practicle  ... but at the back end love can never ever die in their hearts...that is THE POSITIVITY , that is forsure...and that is called the beauty of relationship too :)
rushshri thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bong.girl

Thank you for appreciating.

Do u think shyam will get in RM by weekend???
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

the track is going intresting, it will be gr8 to c how arnav saves her. do u think shayam will be in RM by weekend????

Actually, I want him to be in RM as soon as possible...then things will proceed. The sooner the better. He should be back by this weekend, or maybe early next week.
Edited by priya_86 - 11 years ago
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

congratulations...u r the first👏

after a very long time...
loved the epi rashmi...
glad the cvs showed what we want...
khushi -arnav emotional scene...
ab creep kya karega?????
will he try to stop the marriage  ya khushi ke  sapne dekhna bhul gaya...
rushshri thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lalarukh

very very nice post👏...u r very right that we donot know the value of good untill and unless we donot see the bad  ...u have shown positivity even in saying that shyam is an imp character of story,thanks for that too:)...great writing dear...and title is awesome but best part of ur post is "LOVE IS NOT BED OF ROSES"

i wish and hope that arnav and khushi will stay always together through all thick and thin...mayb they face ups and downs of life and all the time every thing goody goody not practicle  ... but at the back end love can never ever die in their hearts...that is THE POSITIVITY , that is forsure...and that is called the beauty of relationship too :)

thnx buddy for showerinf ur love. This is for all positive ppl to find solace in arms of positivity which is needed badly in forum 😆