WU 4th Sept, The Crying Ghost

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks for the update Mimi!!

today was a boring episode n i want now SA to have some powers to irritate Ija n Mai
thanks mimi...iam also really waiting 4 SA to get some powers...😆
thnk for the update mika..hope kabir finds out soon that,ija is aditi's murderer
thanks for WU!! I think SA and Ginni will help Kabir in reaching Ija. Then Aditi will come to life back by hook or by crook. ðŸ¤”
hey thanks for the post. but i realised the date of update in title has been written as aug4th. we are already in september ðŸ˜Š
if aditi is a spirit why not get a grimm reaper in the show 😡😡😡
😡first kill that bhudiya witch sent to the flames of hell 😡😡, people who do 😡🤢🤢🤢black magic the end result somethin very bad happens to them n body smells n gets rotten 😡🤢
🤢😡put ranveer in  a hospital make him paralyzed below the waist 😡🤣
😡then throw irja off a big clip n let grim reaper😡 take her disgusting soul 🤣or best let go to jail the rest female jail🤣 immates can do 😡
guys and all active members of CSAM forum im not gonna watch this show... cos what started as an intersting and thrilling one took a sudden turn from the day ginni was introduced 
it was hard to accept but was okay with it... but maiii entrance,black magic, talking to spirits,
 then aditi death, her ghost blaa blaaa i cant accept such things in a show like this...

bye bye forum

Originally posted by lizzie1765

if aditi is a spirit why not get a grimm reaper in the show 😡😡😡
😡first kill that bhudiya witch sent to the flames of hell 😡😡, people who do 🤢black magic the end result somethin very bad happens to them n body smells n gets rotten 😡🤢
🤢😡put ranveer in  a hospital make him paralyzed below the waist 😡🤣
😡then throw irja off a big clip n let grim reaper😡 take her disgusting soul 🤣or best let go to jail the rest female jail🤣 immates can do 😡
Originally posted by forummtjr2

guys and all active members of CSAM forum im not gonna watch this show... cos what started as an intersting and thrilling one took a sudden turn from the day ginni was introduced 
it was hard to accept but was okay with it... but maiii entrance,black magic, talking to spirits,
 then aditi death, her ghost blaa blaaa i cant accept such things in a show like this...

bye bye forum

[/QUOTE]

yea even i dont like the show that much but i see it only for adika thats all
if they wanted to change genre of the show they could ve done it before 😡

Originally posted by lizzie1765

yea even i dont like the show that much but i see it only for adika thats all
if they wanted to change genre of the show they could ve done it before 😡

Trust me even I wanna leave the show.. But I'm watching it for Kabir n not going to leave it unless Kabir leaves the show..😳