BV WU 4/9/2012 (Complete) (Page 2)

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

thanks ani!!Big smile... u rockTongue

shivji ki apni wud be wifey ki sevaROFL

hahaha, he is trying his best to impress her. Uski collectori kidhar gayi? Bas Jalebi and patni seva... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Misseshapayalibmkhusi_*

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
woh ani dont u know...attitude dikha ke ladki impress nehin hui...so behaving like all bhola bhala...!!

turning from karela to sugarcane for pataoing Anandi jeeROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMisseshaprachuryapayalibm

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!! Very well written!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvpayalibm

blossom2283 Goldie
blossom2283
blossom2283

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Smile

andvpayalibm

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Anita - Thanks a lot for the update.Great job despite the short notice.

I think J is losing his sanity.Now he is having hallucinations.If they are alcohol induced then it's bad news.Couldn't he have waited till he reached Mumbai before he decided to get drunk.I hope CVs are not planning on turning him into an alcoholic.

Funny how he saw DS in his hallucinations.(I am glad i got that prediction right)May be he has sensed that she was trying to reach out to him.

Suddenly DS becoming conscious about what people would think if Anandi spends time with the Shekhars.Strange.This thought never occurred to her when she was pushing Anandi towards Shiv.
Glad Anandi agreed to go without making a fuss.
The scene where Shiv's family is eagerly waiting for their bahu was a bit OTT.
When did Shiv have Jalebis with Anandi?The last time he offered her Jalebis she said no.

Gauri was hit with the news of her pregnancy while she was still thinking about how her realtionship with J started and how it ended.So I suppose that's why she reacted to her prenancy.She is yet to think of it as individual human being right now she is seeing the baby only as a byproduct of her relationship with J.That's why her reaction has been negative.
So i would wait to see how she actually reacts to her pregnancy.

Precap I hope Anandi is not around when J made his grand re entry.Hope he goes off before she comes back.I would like A to  move towards S  on her own accord  because she wants to move forward in life and not to get away from J.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadamandvMisseshahookedpayalibm

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the wonderful update. I loved the voice message of today explaining how even a favorable situation is seen as unfavorable by G because of her arrogance and ego.
As to J though he is repenting he thinks his apology will be accepted ifbhevried hard. He has understood and realized the magnitude of his mistakes.
Hope his apology is not accepted. I want him to leave Jaitsar and show some self respect instead of trying other channels like A to get back into the Haveli. Basically he is missing the comfort of his Haveli. His apology should be only because he has realized how he hurt every one and feels miserable about it and not for being accepted back in the Haveli.
I have to say he has moved one step forward in the right direction but still has a long way to go.
The the thing I hated most was, his going to the bar without realizing that is what landed him in lot of trouble.i am waiting for It to dawn on him that bottle is no escape or solution to his problem.
Hope he realizes that after being kicked out from Haveli.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMisseshapayalibm

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
The dream scene of Dadisa touching J was indicative of how J will be rejected. The dream DS with a tongue in cheek kind of look saying the family will forgive him, he just have to come to Haveli to see that. After that turning away with a mischievous smirk on her face.

andvpayalibm

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Nice episode. J realizing that he lost everything only because of his selfishness. He deciding to seek forgiveness from his family now. Is this a way to get back his comforting, loving and caressing support amidst the luxurious lifestyle or is it coz he is genuinely sorry. I don't trust this guy to stick to his word. I feel that him seeing someone else in A's life has also triggered his want to have her back in his life more than before.

The precap does show him asking for forgiveness but I doubt the Singhs will forgive him. I am glad A is not around to advocate for his cause seeing his tattered condition. I will not be surprised if he runs to A next to convince his family to forgive him. He is shameless enough to do that. She being herself will do the right thing and may advocate on his behalf but let me make it clear only on humanitarian grounds. I just hope he does not interfere in her life any more.

G getting to know about her pregnancy and then seeking the convenient alternative to escape: abortion. Ouch How can people be so irresponsible? The two of them don't have a full control over their lives yet and they are irresponsible to bring an innocent soul to join their messed up life? Either way I feel really bad for the innocent child.

Edited by andv - 04 September 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniMisseshasamvi.dixie123aparnauma

Go to top