Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 88)

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jabirnou

@Anonee {So, in short Aman is getting even with Yash but pataoing Aarti by saying he is helping her out ingetting Yash closer. }
 if  this is the case then it  would cause more MU between Aarya

Absolutely (this is what the earlier SBS segment also hinted) - but Aman is so shortsighted (that is concerned about his short term goal) that at the initial stage he does not see how in the long   term how it will affect AarYa relation.

It is only after they left for Bhopal and when he met Aarti in Bhopal he became acutely aware of what harm he had done to AarYa relation. 

So now he is trying to rectify his mistake to AarYa.  But the damage is done. How the CVs recover the situation is to be seen!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjZetterAngeloScuro

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
@Jabirnou: You're welcome Love! 

@Saf: Anytime Hun! and yes I'm enjoying my day off Wink

@Sudha: Thank you very much Dear!

@Sanju: Awesome take ClapClap...It's good when you turn off your logic senses while watching a serial cause if you don't you're gonna end up pulling your hair out LOL

Yashbabu was a little jealous of all the attention Aman was giving Aarti and what cane I say abt Aman that hasn't been said already? Just like his charisma Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_CullenlulujjjjAngeloScuroAniSweetyanoneeKinSanj

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

To me that FB question is the most sensible question they have asked so far. Aman's friendship with Arti is going to suffer if he goes overboard in trying to make a stand for Arti. When this matter settles Aman might have to say goodbye to Arti's friendship because Yash might dictate that he would rather she not be friends with him. My wordings there are a bit strong but he might state that he would rather prefer if she did not spend time talking to her friend Aman. That is how I feel bout the question.

Don't you think that Aarthi will not ask him Why????What happened to his epic love story with Arpita.

Kittya_CullenZettercssudhaAngeloScuroAniSweetylulujjjjanonee

desikimsam Goldie
desikimsam
desikimsam

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
@ tarantulla_p  I agree and hope that Aman took her to the pub cause that will be really interesting wonder how Arti will explain that to her in laws

Pearl_27Kittya_CullenZettercssudhalulujjjjDeepti1808AngeloScuro

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Zetter...Nice Comment by the way yaar...

Yash seems to be in 70-80s type of guy to me...But in the entire mumbai and aman entry what happy thing is Yash madly in love wid her and so possessive...Yash angry somewhat something else.,,,Only if entire family accuse aarthi he will open his mouth

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

desikimsamPearl_27AngeloScuroZettercssudhalulujjjj

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
@Anonee  { but Aman is so shortsighted (that is concerned about his short term goal) that at the initial stage he does not see how in the long   term how it will affect AarYa relation.}
he is no different from aarti ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

desikimsamPearl_27Kittya_CullenZettercssudhaAngeloScuroAniSweetyanonee

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
@Anituram: Thank you very much!...I would really like for Yash to open his mouth and say what happened cause keeping numb is harming Aarti in more than one ways Ouch

Hope we get his POV today.

Gotta go...Yoga class is about to start...Namaste! Heart

Pearl_27Kittya_CullencssudhaAngeloScuroAniSweetylulujjjjanonee

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged

My Theory:

okay this is what i think may have happened. since we all know aman has decided to flirt around with aarti and play tricks in order to get yash ji jealous so we get to see yash's possessiveness for aarti. and since aarti said that yash and her went out with aman a few times and had a blast, so I guess this one time yash refused to go along with the two, and asks aarti to go along with aman and have fun...now we all know yash ji is probably reached to the peak of the jealousy. Yash is restless and has his eyes set on the clock which is ticking 8,9,10...Yash waited for aarti at the dinner table assuming that she'd have dinner with him. no sign of aarti...the clock sturck 12, yash ji tensed because it's heavily raining outside and he cannot get in touch with aman or aarti. yash is super duper angry at aarti for being so irresponsible about such matter. the clock strikes 3, aman drops aarti home. aman had probably asked aarti to pretend as if nothing happened and to act all normal in order to make yash ji even more jealous. so when aarti got home, aman probably blabbered on about how much fun him and aarti had that they completely lost track of time. aarti didnt bother telling yash where she was and why she took long coz aman had asked her not to...nd this is what got yash so angry because he has started to think that he holds no importance in aarti's life. he has no value and he means nothing to her and that's why she didn't bother to give an explanation about what got her so late while he was worried sick for her at home all this time!

Edited by KinSanj - 05 September 2012 at 9:19am

desikimsamPearl_27Strawbellanirmalac99Deepti1808cssudhaAngeloScuro

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index