Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 87)

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Morning folks. I think Aman will take Aarti to a pub and Yash will feel worse since he denied her that..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808gcluv

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
@Anonee {So, in short Aman is getting even with Yash but pataoing Aarti by saying he is helping her out ingetting Yash closer. }
 if  this is the case then it  would cause more MU between Aarya

Edited by jabirnou - 05 September 2012 at 8:47am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AngeloScuroAniSweetyZetteranonee

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tarantulla_p

Morning folks. I think Aman will take Aarti to a pub and Yash will feel worse since he denied her that..

Good morning AparnaBig smile!!!! Good possibility...I want the reason to be soo good that it will justify Yash's anger to some extent...and Aarthi's reason of not telling it to Yash.

Aman was a danger from the first day itself... and Yash knows it... because Aman is everything and he can give Aarthi anything she wants.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808

USManeetian Goldie

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged

My Take =D

Well the beginning itself was pretty expected. Yash was continuously going to do the dhoka jaap and BAM! We have aarti with aman to irritate yash even more. I am surprised pankaj didn't ask Aarti about aman, when aman interfered between him and aarti LOL and yash's anger was pretty obvious, though I felt that he's not angry with aman, he's angry at aarti! The way yash looked at aman, he wasn't angry. Nor did we see him ask aman what he was doing in his house. Had yash been angry at aman then we would've seen yash blast off at him but he's plain angry at aarti. Even when he saw the two standing near the door, yash says "Bhaiya, inhe kahiye ki yeh yahan se chali jaaye." (He wanted aarti to leave. He didn't refer two aman and aarti.)

Any ways carrying on with Vidhi and her blast off. Seriously since when did she become so narrow minded? Or maybe she was always narrow-minded but we noticed it today. She claimed to trust aarti and took her like a younger sister yet she didn't once bother asking her before accusing her about all that stuff. I fight a lot with my sister but not once do I accuse her for things without confronting it with her first. Vidhi should've asked aarti who aman was and what's with all these photos. Vidhi sort of shut up when aarti told her that it was yash himself who took those photos and that he was present all the time. And why is it always Aarti that is blamed for everything? Yes we know Aarti is a ghajni, and I really dunno how can she forget such big thing. Coz after watching the flashback it is impossible to forget that this could be the reason, as we saw aman clearly tell aarti that yes! Yash is her aashiq. How can aarti forget that she had a bet with aman on yash. honestly had it been me, this aman would've been the first thing to pop up in my mind coz after he entered and how yash decided to leave the next morning after she got home late. Aren't such things so obvious? Or the Cvs just forgot about all this in order to move the storyline ahead and now they are realizing it coz such mistakes are really standing out now.

Coming to the flashback, this time I literally shut my logical mind coz I wanted to enjoy something sweet after a long time! So didn't care how one earth did aman get to know that aarti was in Mumbai and that was her house. And didn't think why yash ji didn't really say anything to aarti ji when she mentioned rain in front him. LOL (this pretty much was obvious how yash is completely over Arpita) I almost choked on my water the minute I saw yash punch aman. I was like What The! Did yash ji just punch aman and said "how dare you touch my wife?" ROFL

Aman is certainly a treat to watch coz he brings in positivity in the atmosphere; he makes it feel as if things will be okay. I loved how aman noticed within the first meeting itself that yash loves aarti. After all zor ka punch koi aise thodi na maarega LOL and I liked how aarti was so open to aman, she didn't hesitate to say anything to him, from the remarriage to the fact that she's head over heels for this Yash! And aman continuously saying "tera yash" sounded too cute LOL

Yash's epic expression...when aman grabs aarti's hand, jealousy is clearly seen on his face. Him continuously keeping an eye on the two while they had their own moments laughing and having fun. There was a line that yash said "There's no place for fear when there is trust in a relationship." What happened to yash ji now? Is he so much angry about aarti getting late that he trusts her no more? Yash is aware of aman's flirty nature, he's seen it himself! Oh well...i better not judge yash ji and his anger until I hear his side of the story LOL

I loved the way aman praised aarti and flirted around with her in front of yash to get a reaction out of him...and we did. Yash told aarti what color suits her best. Yellow it was...haha honestly the first thing that came into my mind was the bathroom scene. Coz aarti wore yellow in that scene ROFL any ways...we know we'll be enjoying these fb scenes for a while Wink

What I hated the most was gayatri...what on earth did she mean by that "prove it that you are still pure." Does she really think aarti will cross her limits with another guy? Must say gayatri really pointed her finger at aarti's character. Bhua has been told off for it by aarti already and I loved it...now I feel aarti should give a dose of their own medicine to gayatri and yash! enuf is enuf with all these accusations. Sometimes I really wonder whether aarti actually has a thing called self-respect :| oh well...i should jump to any conclusions...can't wait for 2nites episode ;)

edit: My Theory:

okay this is what i think may have happened. since we all know aman has decided to flirt around with aarti and play tricks in order to get yash ji jealous so we get to see yash's possessiveness for aarti. and since aarti said that yash and her went out with aman a few times and had a blast, so I guess this one time yash refused to go along with the two, and asks aarti to go along with aman and have fun...now we all know yash ji is probably reached to the peak of the jealousy. Yash is restless and has his eyes set on the clock which is ticking 8,9,10...Yash waited for aarti at the dinner table assuming that she'd have dinner with him. no sign of aarti...the clock sturck 12, yash ji tensed because it's heavily raining outside and he cannot get in touch with aman or aarti. yash is super duper angry at aarti for being so irresponsible about such matter. the clock strikes 3, aman drops aarti home. aman had probably asked aarti to pretend as if nothing happened and to act all normal in order to make yash ji even more jealous. so when aarti got home, aman probably blabbered on about how much fun him and aarti had that they completely lost track of time. aarti didnt bother telling yash where she was and why she took long coz aman had asked her not to...nd this is what got yash so angry because he has started to think that he holds no importance in aarti's life. he has no value and he means nothing to her and that's why she didn't bother to give an explanation about what got her so late while he was worried sick for her at home all this time!

Edited by KinSanj - 05 September 2012 at 9:20am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29Kittya_CullenStrawbellanirmalac99Pearl_27lulujjjjDeepti1808ZetterAngeloScuroAniSweety

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
"Jis rishtey mein vishwaas ho, usme dar nahin hosakta" 
this famous saying of yash...what happened to it??  was it all just talk .  I thought he does not go back on his words, then what happened?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99ZetterAngeloScuroAniSweetylulujjjjDeepti1808anonee

USManeetian Goldie

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29Pearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99ZetterAngeloScurolulujjjjanonee

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged

To me that FB question is the most sensible question they have asked so far. Aman's friendship with Arti is going to suffer if he goes overboard in trying to make a stand for Arti. When this matter settles Aman might have to say goodbye to Arti's friendship because Yash might dictate that he would rather she not be friends with him. My wordings there are a bit strong but he might state that he would rather prefer if she did not spend time talking to her friend Aman. That is how I feel bout the question.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29Pearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99ZetterAniSweetylulujjjjDeepti1808anonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index