Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 86)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by cssudha

Originally posted by HiMyname21

One thing I am Not Getting...Is Aman Entry is after the Arpita's Pics Burned or Before this Accident...

I think Before only, See How Yash and Aarti Are Cool...

May be Yash Version Starts from this incident ( Arpita Pics Burned)...Hope So...

I think after Burnt fiasco !! Yash was angry at Aarti for being careless at that moment but I feel he got calm down after that and Aman's entry was probably next day I guess !!!
Nope Aman entry is before the fire - when they are at the dining table you can see Arpita's photo.

This makes me wonder whether Aarti secretly had gone out after the fire incident to somehow redo the Arpita photos  to make sure Yash is not disappointed ConfusedConfused...She thought of giving a surprise to Yash like the photo frame incident and so went out with Aman secretly without telling Yash Wink... but Yash misunderstood it all Confused

but again once those photos r all burnt , how can u redo them Confused./..so its not a logical possibility LOL
no the fire incident happened in the room...so pretty much the room got burn not the house...i guess arpita's fotos are still pretty much alive in the living room LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenPearl_27AngeloScuroAniSweetyZettercssudhalulujjjj

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Thats why i am also feeling like...Yash is angry not for aman-aarthi went out...Since when everyone accuse aarthi yash will definetly protect her...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AngeloScuroZettercssudhalulujjjj

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Suppose to be kareena now even ranbir kapoor next the whole Bollywood actors and actress will land on the sets of PV ROFL

Pearl_27Kittya_CullenZettercssudhalulujjjjAngeloScurogcluv

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_27

@Anonee I agree with everything you said...but still Aarthi apologized and here that Mr.Attitude Scindhiya is not even ready to hear an explanation...and what the hell this us raat Aarthi ji ne...and the over dramatic "sun payenge aap log"to Pankaj and Pratiek...its as if Aarthi slept with someone.Why can't he just sit and talk...insted of that he pushes,punches,almost slaps,break things and does not even care about the kids.
@Pearl - as I had written on my take on jealousy, which is an intense emotion - the jealous person behaves in uacceptable manner that is understandable. 

Yash's response is to the person inducing the jealousy - which is Aarti.

Since Aarti is the instigator of this situation - I think it is up to her to apologize.  If he will not tolerate her presence and does not want to hear her.  She can WRITE a note and/or do acts of kindness indicating her acceptance of her foolishness.

BTW you and me - to me and my family too such behavior would be unacceptable.  It is unacceptable to me because of the love, respect and esteem I have for my family.  I do work and men to from time to time pat me on the back or lay a hand on my shoulder - but as a gesture of encouragement and friendship never in a flirting manner.

Pearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjZettercssudhaAngeloScuro

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Yash refuses to listen to Aarti, while Aman is adamant on talking to Yash. 

Do you think it is right for Aman to get involved between husband and wife?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808AngeloScuroAniSweetyZettercssudhagcluv

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Sanju jus now i saw on FB

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterlulujjjj

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

I think Aman is envious of Yash and feels insecure; his ego is also badly bruised by the knock on his jaw by Yash.

So, in short Aman is getting even with Yash but pataoing Aarti by saying he is helping her out ingetting Yash closer. 

Edited by anonee - 05 September 2012 at 8:38am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterlulujjjjgcluv

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

Is this not the PUB requesting scene . Are we going to take up from here???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index