Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 85)

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Originally posted by jyoti06

Thanks all for the compliments Big smile

Latest news in TC article is that Ranbir Kapooralready shot with Aarti in PV ka set only and not Hitler didi set Confused...He cheers her up when she is all broken and dejected Cry

So Ranbir is coming in as barfi to cheer up Aarti in PV Tongue

After Pineapple , strawberry ,kala khatta , its barfi in action Tongue... poor Gayatri CryLOLLOL

How will he cheer her up? Will he dance in a towel?? LOL

Yeah yash and ranbir towel dance MAHA EPISODE. TRP 10000000000000000000000000000

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenPearl_27AngeloScuro

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_27

@Anonee I don't think...the pics were that wrong and moreover Yash only took them and don't you think Aarthi has apologized enough!!!!!!!!!

Yash is no god or a superman who will get away with a simple sorry every time.
@Pearl - in this situation it is not what you or I think it is what Yash and his family thinks (because she lives in a joint family set-up). The episode clearly indicates that Aman and Aarti planned this 'jealous' (a negative emotion in my opinion) trick to entice Yash.  Yash is not philandering, he was struggling to get over Arpita grief.  In addition neither Yash nor his family members were comfortable with Aman openly flaunting his love to her and his physical closeness to her.  She may not have committed adultery but she certainly exceeded the propriety and social boundaries of the Scindhiya parivaar.  In fact, Yash is horrified by her behavior and although he at some level knows this is not her - he is finding it hard to accept that she actually behaved in this manner.  He stomached it (with difficulty) for some time - but then he could take it no more!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808AngeloScuroZettercssudha

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
@Jyo Hats off!!!!You are still predicting...and Yup it can be a good possibility maybe she found some Arpita's pics from albums so she went to develop them into portraits... now we are predicting things which will get Yash almost chocked in guilt.

Their is so much running in my mind about this possibility of Lakhan ...so gonna write a big prediction...but later on.

Edited by Pearl_27 - 05 September 2012 at 8:18am

Kittya_CullenZettercssudhalulujjjjDeepti1808AngeloScuroAniSweety

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
@Zetter thanks honey

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuroAniSweetyZettercssudha

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by anituram

Originally posted by chalhov

Well I think any normal husband will get very angry and jealous with his wife having a friend like AmanLOL WinkOuch

Thats rite...Yash behaved today as a typical husband...

But WHY -- he is the one who keeps reminding Aarthi not to be a TYPICAL wife!
Rules are for wives to followWink

StrawbellaZettercssudhalulujjjjDeepti1808AngeloScuroTilashini

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
@Anonee I agree with everything you saidBig smile...but still Aarthi apologized and here that Mr.Attitude Scindhiya is not even ready to hear an explanation...and what the hell this us raat Aarthi ji ne...and the over dramatic "sun payenge aap log"to Pankaj and Pratiek...its as if Aarthi slept with someone.Why can't he just sit and talk...instead of that he pushes,punches,almost slaps,break things and does not even care about the kids.

From the past 8-9 days I have been analyzing Yash's feelings and talking on his behalf but yesterday he got on my nerves when he,without any explanation ran away AGAIN.

Edited by Pearl_27 - 05 September 2012 at 8:22am

Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808ZettercssudhaAngeloScuro

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anituram

Well I think any normal husband will get very angry and jealous with his wife having a friend like AmanLOL WinkOuch

Thats rite...Yash behaved today as a typical husband...

But WHY -- he is the one who keeps reminding Aarthi not to be a TYPICAL wife!
Rules are for wives to followWink
This comment of mine "
But WHY -- he is the one who keeps reminding Aarthi not to be a TYPICAL wife!" was before I had seen the episode.  It is based on the one liner updates that we receive online as the episode is aired.  The one-liners do not express the the visualization of scenes or expressions of the actors.  I definitely take it back now.  Because Yash definitely for all social and professional purposes treats Aarti as a wife and never caused any breach in his behavior.  Whereas Aarti in this instance has definitely crossed all boundaries of the Scindhiya parivaar

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AngeloScuroZettercssudhalulujjjjPutijaChalhov

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cssudha

Originally posted by HiMyname21

One thing I am Not Getting...Is Aman Entry is after the Arpita's Pics Burned or Before this Accident...

I think Before only, See How Yash and Aarti Are Cool...

May be Yash Version Starts from this incident ( Arpita Pics Burned)...Hope So...

I think after Burnt fiasco !! Yash was angry at Aarti for being careless at that moment but I feel he got calm down after that and Aman's entry was probably next day I guess !!!
Nope Aman entry is before the fire - when they are at the dining table you can see Arpita's photo.

Dear , those pics were in the hall...and the fire accident took place in the bedroom !!! 

Kittya_CullenPearl_27AngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterlulujjjjanonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index