Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 84)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
hello all my DC buddies =D
what's the happening everyone?
almost finished with my analysis. will post it soon =D

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenPearl_27AngeloScuroZettercssudha

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
@Anonee I don't think...the pics were that wrong and moreover Yash only took them and don't you think Aarthi has apologized enough!!!!!!!!!

Yash is no god or a superman who will get away with a simple sorry every time.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenZetterAngeloScuroAniSweetyjyoti06anonee

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by cssudha

Originally posted by HiMyname21

One thing I am Not Getting...Is Aman Entry is after the Arpita's Pics Burned or Before this Accident...

I think Before only, See How Yash and Aarti Are Cool...

May be Yash Version Starts from this incident ( Arpita Pics Burned)...Hope So...

I think after Burnt fiasco !! Yash was angry at Aarti for being careless at that moment but I feel he got calm down after that and Aman's entry was probably next day I guess !!!
Nope Aman entry is before the fire - when they are at the dining table you can see Arpita's photo.

This makes me wonder whether Aarti secretly had gone out after the fire incident to somehow redo the Arpita photos  to make sure Yash is not disappointed ConfusedConfused...She thought of giving a surprise to Yash like the photo frame incident and so went out with Aman secretly without telling Yash Wink... but Yash misunderstood it all Confused

but again once those photos r all burnt , how can u redo them Confused./..so its not a logical possibility LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27luv_lvndrnirmalac99Kittya_CullenZetterDeepti1808AngeloScuro

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
I think for giving some mega twist...cv unwantendly dragged the yash anger reason...which is so irritating...Yash action although aarthi may be at mistake so unforgetable...seems like selfish thinking about his own inner feelings...Aman is the only interesting character as of now...Love his attitude and everything...How he is going to clear the MU...In yesterday episode also yash is not that much angry with aman..Something is very much fishy

Pearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99ZetterAngeloScuro

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_27

@Anonee I don't think...the pics were that wrong and moreover Yash only took them and don't you think Aarthi has apologized enough!!!!!!!!!

Yash is no god or a superman who will get away with a simple sorry every time.

100% right pearl...As aman told yash is not God...But a human...Everyone as of now is irritated with yash now...Instead of asking everything to yash why everyone pin pointing to aarthi...SCIndia family why that much feared of this guy...He definetly has some attitude problem

Pearl_27Kittya_Cullenluv_lvndrZetterAngeloScuro

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged

there was a segment on TV9 Gujrat. (it showed up in ym feeds) thought i'll post it here =D

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27nirmalac99StrawbellaZetterkholitaAngeloScuroAniSweetygcluv

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by cssudha

Originally posted by HiMyname21

One thing I am Not Getting...Is Aman Entry is after the Arpita's Pics Burned or Before this Accident...

I think Before only, See How Yash and Aarti Are Cool...

May be Yash Version Starts from this incident ( Arpita Pics Burned)...Hope So...

I think after Burnt fiasco !! Yash was angry at Aarti for being careless at that moment but I feel he got calm down after that and Aman's entry was probably next day I guess !!!
Nope Aman entry is before the fire - when they are at the dining table you can see Arpita's photo.
Didnt the fire break out in the bed room. Hall photos will ofcourse be unharmed. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenPearl_27AngeloScuroZetter

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
@Jabirnou: Marvelous take on jealousy Dear ClapClapClap

@Sudha: Great take Sweetie ClapClap...haha ITA the best part of yesterday's episode was the FB...Aman is such a riot and the way Yash called Aarti his wife, i'm sure he didn't realize that the words came out of his mouth with so such conviction TongueEmbarrassed

@Jyo: I think whatever the reason Aarti went to meet Aman for it had to be very important if she went out without informing Yash about it.

By the way love your suggestion to the CVs about stop repeating themselves Wink

@All: Wonderful discussions everyoneClapClapClap...U guys are rockstars Star

@Sadiie: Miss ya Sweetie...Hope college is going good! Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_CullencssudhakholitaAngeloScuroAniSweety

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index