Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 83)

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Lovely A/R Jyo! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeloScuroZetterjyoti06

luv_lvndr IF-Dazzler
luv_lvndr
luv_lvndr

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Really enjoy ur A/R Jyo...ha3,hillarious LOL
G3 so confused Confused... Bua Angry...so,waiting for today epi...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AngeloScuroZettercssudhajyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Thanks all for the compliments Big smile

Latest news in TC article is that Ranbir Kapoor already shot with Aarti in PV ka set only and not Hitler didi set Confused...He cheers her up when she is all broken and dejected Cry

So Ranbir is coming in as barfi to cheer up Aarti in PV Tongue

After Pineapple , strawberry ,kala khatta , its barfi in action Tongue ... poor Gayatri CryLOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_lvndrnirmalac99Pearl_27AngeloScuroZetterkholitacssudhaLoveforlifegcluv

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Wow so what the deal with Ranbir Kapoor? I thought it was Kareena who was coming??? ConfusedConfused

Great question Jyo...What is the point of watching perfect characters? IMO being perfect is just a bore, i love characters that are flawed, knows the different between good and bad and those who isn't afraid to speak up against injustice Big smile

In other words, i love characters that are realistic! 

By the way love the theory that Lakhan is so how involve in Aarti getting home late that night and that she wanted to tell Yash the next AM but him not giving her a chance to explain herself Clap ...Fantastic discussions with Maham and Indu

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_CullencssudhakholitaAngeloScuroLoveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Thanks all for the compliments Big smile

Latest news in TC article is that Ranbir Kapooralready shot with Aarti in PV ka set only and not Hitler didi set Confused...He cheers her up when she is all broken and dejected Cry

So Ranbir is coming in as barfi to cheer up Aarti in PV Tongue

After Pineapple , strawberry ,kala khatta , its barfi in action Tongue... poor Gayatri CryLOLLOL

How will he cheer her up? Will he dance in a towel?? LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_Cullenluv_lvndrDeepti1808ZettercssudhaAngeloScurojyoti06

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cssudha

Originally posted by HiMyname21

One thing I am Not Getting...Is Aman Entry is after the Arpita's Pics Burned or Before this Accident...

I think Before only, See How Yash and Aarti Are Cool...

May be Yash Version Starts from this incident ( Arpita Pics Burned)...Hope So...

I think after Burnt fiasco !! Yash was angry at Aarti for being careless at that moment but I feel he got calm down after that and Aman's entry was probably next day I guess !!!
Nope Aman entry is before the fire - when they are at the dining table you can see Arpita's photo.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_CullenZettercssudhaAngeloScurojyoti06Loveforlife

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
What they have done to this trackCry.Angry..Please...CV's make the reason a sensible one...so that it can justify Yash's reactions as well to some extent... and make Yash regret like anything...and Aarthi should not forgive Yash too easily... otherwiseAngry

I was just thinking the first time Yash insulted Aarthi in Palak's Birthday party so...I want Yash to regret and apologize in a public place tooo...It will be a perfect loop closure.

Edited by Pearl_27 - 05 September 2012 at 7:46am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullenluv_lvndrnirmalac99ZetterAngeloScurocssudhajyoti06Loveforlifegcluv

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_27

What they have done to this trackCry.Angry..Please...CV's make the reason a sensible one...so that it can justify Yash's reactions as well to some extent... and make Yash regret like anything...and Aarthi should not forgive Yash too easily... otherwiseAngry

I was just thinking the first time Yash insulted Aarthi in Palak's Birthday party so...I want Yash to regret and apologize in a public place tooo...It will be a perfect loop closure.

Nope - in my opinion it is Aarti's turn to apologize for her inappropriate behavior with Aman.  She also needs to make sure her kids do not see her cozy photos with Aman - now and later.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AngeloScuroZettercssudhaLoveforlife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index