Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 81)

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Yesterday i read one comment on FB wherin it was mentioned like Aman looks like a playboySilly

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27AngeloScurocssudhalulujjjjLoveforlife

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
K Mumbai darshan was left in their trip...right ??  So I feel Aman would make a bet with Yash saying whoever do win the game...they gonna have Mumbai darshan with Aarti !! Probably Aman might have won and had a visit...Both got stucked at late night...Heavy Rainfall...and rest is history !! LOL

Edited by cssudha - 05 September 2012 at 6:23am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjLoveforlife

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Do u agree with this statement thatApprove
Arti-Aman friendship is better than Yash-Arpita ki Mortal and immortal love

Edited by Strawbella - 05 September 2012 at 6:25am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tleshniPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808AngeloScuroZettercssudhaLoveforlife

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cssudha

K Mumbai darshan was left in their trip...right ??  So I feel Aman would make a bet with Yash saying whoever do win the game...they gonna have Mumbai darshan with Aarti !! Probably Aman might have won and had a visit...Both got stucked at late night...Heavy Rainfall...and rest is history !! LOL

No no I remember aarti saying hum log i.e sa parivar samet. So with kids.  while mentioning mumbai darshan while going through the photo album with g3. I dont know how many more posts i can make today. My count is just 20. sob sob

Pearl_27AngeloScuroZettercssudhalulujjjjLoveforlife

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
@Jyo, Indu, Zetter, Anonee, Aparna, Red, Borna, Anee, Pearl , Samana, Tilashini ,Sia ,Priya ,Usmaeetian ,veena, simplyserene,Smiley, kadeen,Akui 1984,Eva,Safi,Saf24,Sanju, Maham,Sudha,Kirthi, Doratalk,
Prasadini,Zster,Angel

superb analysis and discussions good read.Hug
sorry if i have missed anyone

Edited by jabirnou - 05 September 2012 at 6:37am

Pearl_27Kittya_CullenZetterAngeloScuroLoveforlifeanonee

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
My Action-Reaction based on Yesterday's Episode Embarrassed

Action of Aarti and Aman (Knock knock Confused )

Reaction of Yash (**rolling eyes**  Hakunaa matataa AngryAngryAngry)

Action of Aman to Yash (Stand straight Yash ..its all about posture of a man u see and I told u in Mumbai also ..my name is Aman .. naam toh suna hee hoga .. not Hakuna matata Big smile)

Reaction of Vidhi to Aarti ( I cant believe u ditched my hot devar for this yummy kala khatta Shocked .. what hv u done Aarti CryCryCry)

Double reaction of Aarti to Vidhi (Trust me bhabhi ,.. I dint ditch my Yashu ... its all about strawberry .. .. first Lakhan liked Strawberry and now this kala khatta too .. so Yashu is angry CryCryCry)

Action of Aarti (Stand plsss all ...we will do all melodrama later ..first listen to my story AngryAngryAngry)

And the story starts Tongue

Action of Aarti (Ok kids r not here .. me in strawberry outfit .. chalo kiss me now Blushing)

Reaction of Yash ( Your lips r so glowing .. let me put some gel on my lips too before the act Embarrassed)

Action of  Aman while Yash has gone to put gel on his lips Ouch( Let me hv a byte of this strawberry Evil Smile)

Reaction of Aarti ( ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked)

Action of Yash to Aman (Hoo ...haaa ... kantaap Angry...how dare u thinking of biting my strawberry Angry)

Reaction of Aman (Timee plsss Mr.Body builder Cry...She is my best byte ...errr I mean best buddy since 10 yrs Cry)

Double reaction of Yash ( Well as loong as she is your buddy and not byte Angry ,I m fine Smile)

Action of 3 musketeers ( Tea time ,.. Big smile)

Reaction of Yash ( I think the floor is so clean that we can see our own reflection on it ..hai na Stern Smile)

Action of Aarti (What the ... This strawberry is craving for his attention , and he is busy drooling over that damn floor AngryOuch)

Reaction of Yash (Well I cant really kiss u or drool over u in front of this kala khatta na Ouch)

Action of Aarti (Kala khatta can u plss leave Angry.. finally he is willing to byte me ..errr I mean kiss me Cry)

Reaction of Yash (No let him sit here for sometime .. I will just talk to Arpita in my secret swarglok phone number to get the permission of if I can kiss u Smile)

Action of Yash (Goes to talk with Arpita bhoot on phone .. secret number ..shhh koi hai fear files Geek...Arpita plss tell me should I kiss or not Tongue)

Reaction of Aarti (Awww he is so cutee .. feel like pulling his yummy tomato cheeks EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Action of Yash (Why is she looking at me in this manner ..ufff can't resist her ...ishhh Embarrassed... not u Arpita Angry .. I m talking about resisting my one and only strawberry ..so u shut up and put down the phone Angry and let me concentrate on my strawberry EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Reaction of Aman (Hmmm he looks quite hot ..I wish I was not straight for the first time Big smile)

Double reaction of Aarti (I know ... lets share him EmbarrassedBig smile)

Triple reaction of Yash (I think these two will share me .. I need to run back to my Arpita land Ouch)

Action of Aman ( Dont worry for now  I m straight only Big smile .. so lets make a deal .. let me hv a byte of this strawberry ..I love it EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ..u can hv your apple .. what say Tongue)

Reaction of Yash ( I think I m hving acidity with overdose of strawberries now OuchOuchOuch ohhh aahh ouchhh OuchOuchOuch...)

Action of Aarti (Then try out pineapples na Embarrassed.. see I m wearing a combo of strawberry and pineapple Tongue...now kiss me plss Embarrassed)

Reaction of Yash to both Aman and Aarti (Time out .. I think I need to go to bathroom ..Ouch)

Double reaction of Aarti ( What about the kiss Ouch)

Flashback over ... Action of Gayatri (Ok so who kissed whom .. Pineapple kissed strawberry or  strawberry kissed kala khatta or  kala khatta kissed my beta ShockedConfusedConfusedConfused)

Reaction of Bua (Ladies and Gentleman ..to know who kissed whom .. watch tonight's tamasha .. hakuna matataa Cool)

Edited by jyoti06 - 05 September 2012 at 6:44am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986Piie-Deepzz-Pearl_27Kittya_CullenStrawbellaluv_lvndrnirmalac99kholitalulujjjjDeepti1808cssudhaZetterSamanalyseAngeloScuroLoveforlifegcluvKinSanj

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepti1808

Originally posted by cssudha

No no I remember aarti saying hum log i.e sa parivar samet. So with kids.  while mentioning mumbai darshan while going through the photo album with g3. I dont know how many more posts i can make today. My count is just 20. sob sob

K then some thing else might be the bet !!! 

Pearl_27AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjjyoti06Loveforlife

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Jyoti do u agree with this deal. If Aman wins u need to fulfill ma complimentLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06Loveforlife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index