Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 76)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
So Ranbir kapoor will give tips to Aarti to cheer up Yash on hitler didi sets ConfusedConfused

Well I still hope its nothing to do with PV ... I want a separate episode of PV bas Angry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808Loveforlifepickachu

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jabirnou

@Raveena when will you reach dubai airport i m ready to welcome you with my open arms dear.

Thank you! Embarrassed And yes then together we can search for Kareena, singing...

Kaha ho tum? kaha to tum?
Dates ke peeche yaha hum tum...

Btw lovely city Dubai! I fell in love with it when I visited a couple of years back! Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64Zetterlulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuro

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Originally posted by jabirnou

@Raveena when will you reach dubai airport i m ready to welcome you with my open arms dear.

Thank you! Embarrassed And yes then together we can search for Kareena, singing...

Kaha ho tum? kaha to tum?
Dates ke peeche yaha hum tum...

Btw lovely city Dubai! I fell in love with it when I visited a couple of years back! Smile

Hey Raveena...How r  u...Kareena will come once arya get patched upROFL

bbbcccPearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06Loveforlife

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Kareena toh nahin aayi , but Kareena ka bhai Ranbir aa gaya Aarti ko tips dene ...ghor kalyug LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

bbbcccPearl_27saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZettercssudhalulujjjjLoveforlife

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
OMG the episode was such a juxtapose with first part bakwas and the second cute

1-Pankaj-Screaming frustrated bakwas (me: rolling eyes)
2-Vidhi-I know it all mahan doesn't understand hubby ka need bakwas (me: rolling eyes even more)
3-Aarti-Crying holding her hand bakwas (me: frustrated and rolling eyes again)
4-Bua-Spitting venom bakwas (me:rolling my eyes and turning away)
5-Yash-dude seriously needs some discipline throwing tantrums like a girl bakwas (me: headdesk while rolling my eyes)

The only good part was seeing Yash so jealous, must say Gurmeet did it so subtlely and he made Yash look so adorable LOL

Verdict after watching the show: Still Rolling Eyes

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986nirmalac99bbbcccPearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64Zettersaf24AngeloScurolulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06Loveforlife

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
@Pearl: Thanks, dearie.Smile

@Naeema: That's a very interesting post on jealousy...loved it.Clap

@Sudha: Neat points...Yup, the green-eyed monster in Yash woke up when Aman became personal and complimented his wife's appearance...hence the tussel between pink and yellow...Tongue

@Jyo: Gosh...I so agree with those three points...especially the final one. Lizzy attacking Aarti's suhaag jewelry, and the wrist holding, is not even funny anymore...too repetitive. 

One scene I'll die for: Aarti walking out of the Scindia House on her own this time after she has cleared her name, and everyone scurrying to get her back.Smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenbbbcccPearl_27saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyZettercssudhalulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06Loveforlife

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
If Ranbir Kapoor also going to help aarthi for clearing mess...is it going to drag for another couples of episodes not revealing yash pov??/Confused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27bbbccclulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroZetterAlamelujyoti06Loveforlife

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Interesting discussions all Clap

@Anonee : Awesome take  on jealousyClapClap.,..I still believe jealousy is one of the initial phase of love and mayb the starting point  in a way because if u r jealous of someone sharing a comfort level with another person other than u , thats when u realise u r possessive for that someone   and when u know u r possessive , thats when u realise u hv deep emotions and feelings for that someone ... Yash's problem is he knows he was jealous but he is yet to find out the reason why he was jealous ..  he is in denial of his feelings and this is what is driving him insane OuchOuch

Thanks!!!

It is exactly what you have written that spurred duels in earlier times.  Unfortunately jealousy reflects insecurity and it is in the early stages that one is most insecure in love. There are other positive indictions of love that lift the heart, make you want to walk on air and burst with joy.

Yash, like all of us is a complex individual.  He is aware he is jealous.  He is uncomfortable by Aarthi's behavior because as per his lifestyle/class/society/family norm it is something which is just not done!!!  He is not in denial of his current actions and their cause - he is finding it difficult to associate such negative behavior in Aarthi.  And is hurt that she is allowing herself to be manipulated or controlled by Aman.  As I mentioned jealousy the battle of powerplay is between Aman and Yash.  In fact even the SBS segment said Aman will be causing ripples in AarYa relation.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808Zettersaf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyjyoti06Loveforlife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index