Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 73)

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Dear Kareena if you don't give PV your dates asap we will send Bua behind Saif!!! Then don't blame us!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64Zettersaf24AngeloScuroDeepti1808jyoti06villager00

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
@Raveena  kareena she is in dubai to promote her film heroine which i read in yesterdays headlines.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06

Pooja_11 Goldie
Pooja_11
Pooja_11

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged

@Jyoti Ji
Interesting take on Jealousy ClapClap..What we r seeing in Yash regarding Aman case is destructive jealousy for sure Ouch whereas what we saw in Aarti regarding Neelam case when she saw lipstick mark for the first time on his shirt was protective jealousy Embarrassed

I Love this Take on jealousy of Aarti and Yash...Now it is Cleared...I am Fine Now...but I Still Fell If it is Between Yash and Aarti Then ok but Now everyone in the Family involved in this Track...And Everyone is showing finger towards Aarti that She Betrayed Everyone...
Thats i Dislike Most Here..Angry.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccKittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64Zettersaf24AngeloScurojyoti06villager00

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
@Indu Awesome take!!!!  I loved those quotes and your comparison of Vidhi-Yash and Aarthi-Yash was great!!!!Clap

@Kittiya FabulousClap and hilarious takeLOL...I loved your lines about the sulk...hulk Yash.

@Samana
Superb takeClap!!!Somehow...I feel that the uss raat mystry is not only related to uss raat...rather uss raat was the limit and the raat of some realizations of the whole Mumbai track.

@Jyo I am with youBig smile...cause I love flawed characters...and PV is the only show which has got me so exited...when characters are perfect they become boring but when they are flawed you never know what twist they bring to the story and its hard to understand them as well.

@Angel loved your pointsClap and the point about the children well I would really like to know that.

@Maham Fabulous take and loved the quotes!!!!!ClapSince the day...they showed the character Lakhan...I have been wondering what exactly he will do!!!!! I think it concerns the uss raat mystery as well and... I so want to see Yash's face when he'll come to know that uss raat Aarthi went to save his life from Lakhan... but got stuck.(If that is the reason)

@Red Great sum up of comparisons of Yash-AmanClap and your one liner cracked me upLOL...but I feel that the Yash who is mature and understanding is hidden somewhere deep down...but scared because of this hulk Yash and his overwhelming feelings.

@Borna Waiting for your take!!!Wink

@Kirthi
ClapLoved how you pointed out the three most awesome lines of the episode.Ah!!!!And that "jab aag dono taraf lagegi to kya hoga"...had got me goosebumps with just thinking about it.

@Anonee Great take with a fabulous quote about jealousy!Clap

@Anee Good Morning!Big smile

@All Fabulous discussions every one ...No just let me point out the doubts we have

1 Rain flashback of Aarthi playing in rain certainly hints Yash's rain phobia

2 Lakhan...Who the hell was he????

3 Diary...What was the need for Yash to wake up that night and get curious about that diary..or why suddenly Aarthi started writing diary.

Edited by Pearl_27 - 05 September 2012 at 6:04am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11bbbcccKittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterDeepti1808cssudhajyoti06villager00

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
i also don't believe any of the characters being ruined. It's just the same in real life where we all have different ways of handling difficult situations. Some fight without saying a word while others take it to extreme and what ever else but few would really confront it face to face or at the moment that it happens, sometimes doing it only when cornered.
Yash and Aarti are comfortable to the point of the presence of each other, but i still see they are trying to gauge that personal feeling they have with the opposite so i really don't expect them to be opening up freely with each other regarding the Aman-Mumbai night.. I have to relate this Yahoo article which says men are very unforgiving when a partner cheats on them.. Yash falls into the category perfectly even if he mistakenly thought so..LOL 
Jealousy is the last thought on Aarti's mind, probably the reason why she did not think of the Aman-Mumbai night as the reason for Yash's anger till the guy himself showed up..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11bbbcccKittya_CullenPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zettercssudhajyoti06

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

Originally posted by Loveforlife

I think I will go and visit Kareena today she stays close to my place and demand her dates for PV and if she refuses then I will have no choice but to steal the calendar on her wall! Angry

I'm afraid to ask this are you the real Raveena like in Main Khiladi Tu Anari?

Anyways I'm a fan of hersBig smile

Hehehe no yaar!! I am just some bechari Raveena.. just a Mumbai city ki mamooli ladki! LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjjvillager00

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
@Jyo: I totally agree on your viewpoint about flawed characters and character butchering. I'd be the first one to leave if they butcher the character. If anyone needs character butchering it is Bua. What if she suddenly turned positive! I would so love her to go and meet Ranbir Kapoor in this promo episode of Barfi! I'm totally going to do a Comic Strip if that happens.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64Zettersaf24lulujjjjjyoti06villager00

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

I think I will go and visit Kareena today she stays close to my place and demand her dates for PV and if she refuses then I will have no choice but to steal the calendar on her wall! Angry

Please do it and if you need help...I'll be there... and if the truth doesn't come out this week we'll go to burn the Mittals office and this time... I swear I'll not forget anything.Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbccclulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06villager00

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index