Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 72)

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
and i don't understand how come some are quick to criticize the show and characters when they aren't watching it but just reading updates???Confused either i'm a total imbecile or ignorant not to understand one without the other Embarrassed..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccKittya_CullenInduG64ZettercssudhaAllbut1saf24AngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06Loveforlife

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Jealousy are of two types
1.Destructive jealousy
Jealousy is a disease of  the heart.it is perhaps one of the oldest problems of human beings,whether money, power, fame or lust all material things are finite.it is for this reason people normally get jealous about material things.those who live in jealousy live under stress and unhappiness.they often ruin their own health and live a miserable life.
2.Protective jealousy
 this jealousy  it is a natural in built feeling given by Almighty,  common in both male and female.
It is a good type of jealousy, when a man feels over protective regarding  his wife, mother,sister and other women folks,and doesn't like other men to look at them. as it is clearly stated in the holy Quran
"The Men are the protectors and maintainers of women'" (Surah An-Nisaa, Ayah 34).

ah!!! i love this over possessive yash, and   protective jealousy  for his  Aarti, now a days men are told by their colleagues not to be over possessive about his wife if she chats, laughs, and  dances with other guys, and marriage is often looked upon as old fashioned or rather short time pass.which is a real blow to the society as a whole.
but any how  daily soaps are completely based on entertainment, yet this show remains different  apart from being entertainment it also deals with the root-cause of  the  problem we face in our daily lives.
even women cant avoid from being jealous if her husband / BF looks at other woman or praise her no one can regret that i don't feel jealous may be  percentage wise it might be greater or lesser.
IMO this kind of jealousy make you  think what your spouse actually expects his likes and dislikes which is a key way to happy healthy relationship.where our aarya is heading to.yash does not suspects aarti chastity it is something else i think he feels some kind of  guilt  that he  is not an appropriate husband or match for her.
when aman tries to have a dialogue with  yash seems trying to hide his feelings and  flee away from the entire family.
Aarti and vidhi confrontation i did know at some point vidhi would point out at Aarti betraying yash which i couldnt digest that accusation made by vidhi.but even though she trusts aarti in the least bit from her heart once the damage done by the word it cannot be taken back.
it is another solid proof evidence of how human beings are imbalanced and weak.
Pankaj trying to speak to aarti on behalf of  yash which i hated  the most.
This is for Bua.

"Preserve your tongue from idle talk, because the majority of the sins committed by the son of Adam is due to the tongue only. No other part of the body commits more sins than the tongue."

Papa S was worried seeing his laadli bahu and left the room with frustration.

MoM gayu she just wants her bahu aarti to speak up because her son is dumb.

Aman Aarya combination was a treat to watch.yash being cute in his jealousy avatar and aman, aarti  their chemistry is flirty riot.

Aarti  walk after the s mansion if they don't acknowledge you truth.i don't want  you to stand there and lose your self esteem its hurting me a lot.

Edited by jabirnou - 05 September 2012 at 2:35am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccKittya_CullenPearl_27nirmalac99saf24AngeloScurocssudhaInduG64ZetterAllbut1jyoti06villager00Loveforlifeanoneepickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
@Maham : Thats exactly my point .. at times we might b irritated or confused with Yash's sudden outburst or  with Aarti's nonstop pleading or crying .. but nowhere we can call it character butchering because both characters were never really projected as perfect from the start LOL... Character butchering happens when initially we see certain traits in a character but eventually the character changes into  something else and we r like this is not the Yash or Aarti we know LOL...

But here I can still say this is only the OCD Yash and this is only the blunder queen Aarti LOL .. their character traits r very much intact LOL...

If I hv to give an example  best will b many of Ekta shows  where every character after a point has to ditch his/her lifepartner and opt for someone else .. for me thats character butchering at its best LOL...well they do work that way ..so sighhh Ouch

Edited by jyoti06 - 05 September 2012 at 2:31am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11nirmalac99Kittya_CullenbbbcccPearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjjvillager00Loveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
I think I will go and visit Kareena today she stays close to my place and demand her dates for PV and if she refuses then I will have no choice but to steal the calendar on her wall! Angry

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Kittya_CullenPearl_27bbbcccsaf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterDeepti1808lulujjjjjyoti06villager00

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
@Jabirnou : Interesting take on Jealousy ClapClap..What we r seeing in Yash regarding Aman case is destructive jealousy for sure Ouch whereas what we saw in Aarti regarding Neelam case when she saw lipstick mark for the first time on his shirt was protective jealousy Embarrassed

Now these two instances itself define their character consistency ...Yash is always destructive in nature and Aarti is protective in nature .. both coming together can make a perfect combo as Yash will b able to destroy the evils trying to harm Aarti( Prashant for egWink ) whereas Aarti will b able to protect Yash from all sort of hurdles (his loneliness for eg Embarrassed)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11bbbcccPearl_27nirmalac99Kittya_CullenInduG64Zetterlulujjjjsaf24AngeloScurovillager00

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

I think I will go and visit Kareena today she stays close to my place and demand her dates for PV and if she refuses then I will have no choice but to steal the calendar on her wall! Angry
Plsss do it and tell me if u need help .. I will come over to kidnap her mayb LOLLOLLOLConfused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11bbbcccPearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjjvillager00

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
@JYo wow thatz amazing thought of yoursClap loved it dear thanks for differentiating i was a little bit confused about concerning  yash jealousy  now you cleared it.  Star

Edited by jabirnou - 05 September 2012 at 2:42am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11bbbcccPearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zetter

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

I'm afraid to ask this are you the real Raveena like in Main Khiladi Tu Anari?

Anyways I'm a fan of hersBig smile

Edited by AngelDark - 05 September 2012 at 2:43am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Kittya_CullenbbbcccPearl_27saf24InduG64Zetterlulujjjjvillager00

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index