Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 71)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
@Maham : Oh yess Bua and Ranbir will make a deadly combo LOLLOLLOL...Honestly I dont want PV story to get affected either ... So they can hv separate promotions with PV actors but plss keep the story of PV separate from this khichdi Ouch...what I mean is GC-KS can do item number with Ranbir ..I dont mind it Wink...But plsss keep Yash-Aarti and thier story separate from these merger episodes LOLEmbarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808saf24AniSweetyInduG64ZettercssudhaMelodiousDreamsAllbut1

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Yash Character is so much runied...Do you ppl think it will redeemed in today or in this weekend???Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24Zettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06

deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

With the precap vidhi seems so angry about it at aarti...but did she not once think that why would yash ji be jealous about it? A person is jealous when they have feelings for that person. So didn't vidhi think about this? That omg...yash ji angry because aarti got late? And I am surprised that vidhi passed on a judgement without even having a discussion with aarti about it. So we know everyone will blame aarti here too and wouldn't even bother talking to her about it at all...anyways, with the way today's episode ended I am hoping we'll come to know today and yash won't run away this time ROFL but I am just thinking why does yash keep getting that rain flashback that happened in Bhopal? Seems like they still haven't shot that rainy night scene yet, so we'll just have to wait for that *sigh*

Sorry I could not watch teh episode but from the analysis, I can make out that Vidhi and all are not thinking that Yash is jealous of Aman and angry beacause she came home late. They are assuming that she would have had a Gala time with Aman while Yash was waiting for her (sorry normal people will jump to this (rotten) conclusion  only when they hear the hubby calling the wife cheated on him)
she had gone out on a rainy night with an outsider and came back totally drenched and giggling. Knowing her masti mood, she would have teased yash for being bore and she enjoyed rain very much in Aman's company. (Don't we remember how she teased Yash during Dhahi handi scene). It would have rubbed salt to his already burning wound.
May be Yash would have gone in search of Aarti, as she didn't turn up even after midnight and would have seen them together enjoying the rain or may she would have tripped and he would have caught her or vice a versa.
btw who clicked the photo?

Jaya

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64ZetterAllbut1cssudhasaf24AngeloScurojyoti06villager00

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
@Jyo: There are so many promotions being done on TV these days, and these channels and PHs go so crazy over them that they completely end up ruining any charm these merger episode might have once had! And my biggest issue with them is that they take up all the time slots of the shows whose characters are involved with it which is so not done!

Last time during the Holi special episode where HD had like a 2 hour episode, PV was supposed to be a part of it as well and we were not supposed to have a new episode that day, but because it was new and the channels favored kid we got both the KS-GC dance sequence and a new episode! Not sure how they're going to work it this time though, but I just hope that we are not effected much!

And what the heck is the deal with Kareena? Is she coming, is she not? So many hanging questions, but really Kareena is the least of our worries right now, unless they have for some reason stopped the Mumbai Uss Raat shoot for her! The Mittals don't seem like the people who would change their shooting schedule for anyone, but you never know!

P.S. On a completely unrelated note, does anyone know what the deal with this whole Hall of Fame thing is? How does it work?

bbbcccPearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjMelodiousDreamscssudhaInduG64Zettersaf24AngeloScurojyoti06villager00

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Ok I just dont get one thing // I see posts outside DC shouting Aarti character is ruined and here many saying Yash character is ruined Confused

Tell me honestly ..what is the fun of watching perfect characters in a serial  ?? I will anyday watch a Barjatiya marriage album than a daily soap then LOLLOL...Mayb I think differently .. but I feel its fun to watch flawed characters and their transformation into flawless ones than watch a flawless perfect character turning into a flawed one LOL

For me Yash and Aarti were always flawed .. Aarti hiding truth of her divorcee status and Yash over obsessed with Arpita  itself is their biggest flaw .. so where is the question of ruining these characters come from ?? I see their current actions as part of their character consistency to b honest as these characters were already flawed right from start of the episode and we r yet to see the transformation Smile...So Yash's current outburst and Aarti's current night blunder are part of their characterisation only ... Aarti was always known to make silly blunders and not realise it till someone like Shobha gives her a jerk and Yash was always known to make extreme judgements and not listen to others till someone gives him a reality check  ... They r still the same Smile...Let the story unfold and then we can shout  about perfection ..

For me characters r ruined when they make certain promises and then do the opposite .. Like if Yash was behaving in this manner after confessing his love to Aarti , then I would hv called it a character butchering  or if Aarti actually had an affair with Aman , I would hv called it a character butchering ... But I dont think thats the case for either characters .. right ?? Embarrassed

Edited by jyoti06 - 05 September 2012 at 2:12am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808InduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsAllbut1deejagivillager00Loveforlife

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
@Maham : Somehow I feel this whole night fiasco is getting delayed because of one Kareena Kapoor only Ouch...In that last week article KS clearly said shoot is postponed because of Kareena's date issues .. so this explains the dragging episodes of last week Ouch... even this week they r slowly showing the flashback  just because unless the night shoot is done , its not possible to show it Ouch...these promotions of so called film actors sometimes ruin the whole flow of a show and trps get affected Angry

Coming to hitler didi promotion , I think PV has a advantage of 10.30 pm late slot .. so I dont think hitler didi  spl episode will continue for more than 2 hrs ..so max it will b 8 to 10 I guess .. so hopefully we might get our separate PV at 10.30 since PV is still their no.2 show and at times even no.1 show ..so Zee wont take a risk by including PV in hitler didi which is way below in trp chart Confused

Edited by jyoti06 - 05 September 2012 at 2:18am

bbbcccPearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64Zettersaf24AngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsAllbut1villager00Loveforlife

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
@Jyo: I definitely do not think that either Yash or Aarti's characters have been ruined! I might get frustrated with them at times, and even want to bang their hand against the wall, but never have I felt that they were acting extremely out of their respective characters and the way they are sketched!

Like you said, both of them have their own share of flaws and they become more apparent when placed in tough situation like this one! While I don't like the way Yash has been acting recently, I do understand that he is an extremely complicated place right now emotionally and thus is channeling his frustration in all the wrong ways. And that's totally Yash for you, he loses all common sense and rationality when in a tough situation. He is also quick to make baseless assumptions and stick with him without bothering to find out the truth. So despite everything the CVs have done a really good job keeping the essence of his complex character intact!

And same with Aarti, I saw the post you were referring to and it surprised me that people are still so quick to judge and point fingers at a woman's character! Butchering Aarti's character like you said would have been if something did end up happening between Aman and Aarti. But we know that's not the case, and according to me whatever they have shown us of the Aman-Aarti relationship so far, is in no way, shape or form enough information to permit anyone to paint Aarti as a wh*re are so many are quick to do.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccKittya_Cullennirmalac99Pearl_27saf24lulujjjjMelodiousDreamsInduG64Zetterjyoti06villager00Loveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
@jyoti06

Agree with you even I can't understand why some people across the forum are saying all this about Aarti - Yash characters (ruined and stuff)!! LOL what's the fun in watching a daily soap where the characters are not flawed! And I feel in the case the situation the characters are in is twisted and not the character!! They are behaving as they would at any other given time!

It's no use to jump the gun! We have to wait for the track to unfold na!

bbbcccKittya_CullenPearl_27saf24AngeloScurocssudhalulujjjjInduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06villager00

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index