Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 70)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

@Jyo: Thanks...You know, Lakhan's role has been playing on my mind for a while. Whatever the reason was for Aarti to come in late with Aman, it most certainly was not after socializing of any kind...and if we leave that option, then only Lakhan remains the reason for Aarti to step out. Your-given scenario is very plausible. Why I am saying this is...because this tangent, unrelated reason is the only way for Aarti to be totally clear of any misdemeanor of the illicit kind. This way she'll be absolved of any wrongdoing as well as not invite any barbs or insults for being with Aman.

Indu  I really hope CVs give a valid reason here for Aarti's sudden night out  because it seems Aarti thinks Yash dunno about it since she had hidden it from him ... so it cant b just a dinner date or some fun in rain na Confused...

Also I m hoping CVs remember this Lakhan dude and can put him to use here in times of crisis LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27bbbcccAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjj

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
what do u think is happening in the other room with yash and aman?
 We could still see our knight turn to toad and aman turning to the DUSHMAN he had referred himself to?

Or has yash taken aman on his intra city 10 km marathon run nange paair.?

Will we ever see yash POV?? I dont think he has a pov i think he slipped from the stairs and bumped his head and that is why this whole personality transformation. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64Zettersaf24AngeloScurolulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06Loveforlife

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
@Jyo: Exactly...I was never in favor of the theory that Aarti went out socially and got delayed...rains notwithstanding. I am banking on the CVs to come out with a real watertight alibi for Aarti...so that all the lifted fingers crumble and fold away in their own weight...and there doesn't remain any iota of doubt regarding her sanctity. Remember what Gayatri said..."...Do you have any proof that you remained pure after a late night with another man?..."Ouch

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27Kittya_CullenZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
@Deepti ; The sight will b hilarious if Yash starts his marathon race again and we see Aman giving him competition this time LOLLOL

And hv patience ..Yash's POV is coming too Embarrassed

@Indu  Yess that dialogue is really haunting me too .. question on her purity Ouch,...if Lakhan is the case and Aarti did it all to save Yash's life , then automatically all heads will b down in shame in front of Aarti and I so want this to happen Confused

Pearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyAllbut1

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

@Jyo: Thanks...You know, Lakhan's role has been playing on my mind for a while. Whatever the reason was for Aarti to come in late with Aman, it most certainly was not after socializing of any kind...and if we leave that option, then only Lakhan remains the reason for Aarti to step out. Your-given scenario is very plausible. Why I am saying this is...because this tangent, unrelated reason is the only way for Aarti to be totally clear of any misdemeanor of the illicit kind. This way she'll be absolved of any wrongdoing as well as not invite any barbs or insults for being with Aman.

@bold: This is exactly what I wanted to finish my last post on but I had to do something else urgently so it was cut short! But yeah, ditto, ditto, ditto to the entire explanation. The CVs can't leave a question mark hanging over Aarti's virtue, this whole issue needs to be cleared completely and it needs to leave Aarti completely innocent so that no one can point fingers at her because of it. And the only way this can happen if Aarti is stuck in a dangerous or life threatening situation courtesy of Lakhan and that would also explain why she couldn't tell anything to Yash. Plus, I refuse to believe that Lakhan was introduced for nothing, there has to be a reason behind his abrupt entry and an even quicker departure! So I am hoping for a surprise from the CVs and an actual, logical explanation to the Uss Raat mystery!

Plus, imagine how guilty Yash will feel when he found out that Aarti got in trouble because of him and then he ended up making her the culprit of it all as well! I just need to see a redemption track for Yash and if Aarti forgives him after one sorry I will be so disappointed!

Edited by Allbut1 - 05 September 2012 at 1:26am

Pearl_27nirmalac99Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Did anyone see this article ?? Confused

So when is Kareena Kapoor coming on sets then ?? Confused

Its said PV team too will join hitler didi  sets with ranbir kapoor Confused

I really hate these mergers and I dont want PV story to get affected with such gimmicks .. it better b separate promotion like that GC-KS rain song we had but plss dont include PV storyline in it Angry

kriti07Pearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreams

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Deepti ; The sight will b hilarious if Yash starts his marathon race again and we see Aman giving him competition this time LOLLOL

And hv patience ..Yash's POV is coming too Embarrassed

@Indu  Yess that dialogue is really haunting me too .. question on her purity Ouch,...if Lakhan is the case and Aarti did it all to save Yash's life , then automatically all heads will b down in shame in front of Aarti and I so want this to happen Confused

Jyothi you please glitter with your comments...Yes obviously yash POV going to rock...Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Did anyone see this article ?? Confused

So when is Kareena Kapoor coming on sets then ?? Confused

Its said PV team too will join hitler didi  sets with ranbir kapoor Confused

I really hate these mergers and I dont want PV story to get affected with such gimmicks .. it better b separate promotion like that GC-KS rain song we had but plss dont include PV storyline in it Angry

Oh god, NO!! I do NOT, under any circumstances want a PV merger episode! That is such a waste of an entire day, and at this point every day is critical for the build up of the story! Plus what the hell are they planning to do during a 2 hour mahasangam episode?! I would really rather pass this delightful opportunity Dead These merger episodes are always a nightmare and I would hate for PV to get sucked into them. If they really need some characters from PV to promoted Ranbir and his Barfi, they can have the kids go or even better send Bua there so she can fulfill some of her fantasies from afar! I honestly don't care what they do as long as they don't take our 1/2 hour for the episode!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07Pearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808InduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamssaf24Samanalysejyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index