Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 69)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
One important point .. is Aarti and Aman's night out something to do with Lakhan issue  which was left incomplete in Mumbai ??Ermm.. This could b the reason why she dint tell the night out reason to Yash because Yash will not like her to get invovled with a goon like Lakhan but probably Aarti found out Lakhan's intention to harm Yash and mayb wanted to sort out the matter on her own without troubling Yash and mayb Aman came to her help that night ConfusedShocked...Yes Aarti was wrong in not telling such serious matter to Yash but we know Aarti has this tendency to become JKR at times to protect Yash ..so well LOLEmbarrassed...

So Aarti at night might hv secretly gone to meet Lakhan and on the way found Aman .. both sorted the matter with Lakhan (what matter we might find out once flashback is shown) and then got stuck in rain .. came home late at 3am when Yash was in sleep ... So Aarti thought Yash does not know anything and mayb next morning I will tell him all ... But Yash was pretending to sleep and  he got all frustrated when he saw Aarti dint bother to tell where was she whole night and he might hv seen Aman dropping her home late night ...so well all the more confusion Ouch...

Next morning Yash stormed out of the house and back to Bhopal ... So here Aarti never got the time to talk to him about the night and nor could she guess that this night fiasco is reason of his anger since Aarti might b thinking Yash does not know about it at all and only yesterday from Vidhi she found out that servants told it all to Vidhi which means Yash knows it all too Ouch

Edited by jyoti06 - 05 September 2012 at 12:38am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27bbbcccKittya_CullenInduG64Allbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjZetterLoveforlife

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
@Jyo: I don't see Aman as being perfect at all. He's a flirt so hardly can be called a 'gentleman'.   He has this childish streak in him when he plays pranks and irritates people generally but is lovable. He's not married because he might have his own insecurities to deal with. I felt even yesterday that though he was playing pranks on Aarti, he didn't seem like a guy who'd do this with everyone. He was simply reliving his college relationship with Aarti at that point. 

But, once he sensed that the problem was serious, he immediately got into the action mode. He convinced that Aarti needs to set things right away, he immediately stopped Pankaj from harassing his friend, irrespective of who he was. He was bold and didn't fear anyone. He went to Yash and spoke rationally. 

He was a take-charge kind of guy, while Yash chose to run away. Being married or unmarried has little to do with the personality. Yash did marry, but is he fulfilling any of the responsibilities? He didn't tell Aarti of his issues until after the marriage. What if Aarti had other expectations from the marriage? He'd have effectively ruined her life, is it not? Was that gentlemanly?  It is good for us that Aarti is the character she is, because any other woman would have said tata bye-bye. 

Edited by redeye2012 - 05 September 2012 at 12:47am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27nirmalac99Kittya_CullenZetterlulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Btw, this is another thing off my AarYa checklist: Seeing Yash throw punches around for Aarti LOLLOLLOL

And then that coupled with him asserting Aarti's status as his patni in the same confrontation was just the icing on the cake! Yash really looked ready to plummet Yash for so much as going near Aarti and had Aarti not stopped him when she did Aman might have ended up with a broken nose along with a bruised jaw!

If this is how Yash is right now, I imagine how he will react to Prashant! There are definitely Yash Scindia's punches written in his future because when Yash finds out everything he has done to Aarti and Ansh things are going to get ugly! Especially if Prashant comes back to harass Aarti or worse fight for Ansh's custody! If the latter happens, I want Yash to maintain his cool during all the court proceedings, but the second they win the case, I want him to lay one on Prashant so bad that he never recovers from it Evil Smile

HeartEmWatsonredeye2012nirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27Kittya_CullenbbbcccInduG64saf24AngeloScurolulujjjjZetterjyoti06

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Does aarti get her wish of going to the pub after all? If not with yash then with aman?
Is it where they are delayed and stranded?
Top 3 locations where they could be stranded:

3)In the house itself. Yash locked them up and threw the key away and randomly searched whole of mumbai for them

2)Bus/Train station or Airport. As aarti had a premonition that yash is going to turn into HULK so she was trying to escape

1)Koli festival revisited. But this time dancing with aman on Mumbai se aaya mera dost

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonredeye2012Pearl_27bbbcccKittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64saf24AngeloScuroZetterAllbut1jyoti06Loveforlife

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
@Allbie: Neelam was always rushing off to kill herself. So, she had a depressing effect on everyone, while Aman is so alive and he brings that cheer where ever he goes. 

Besides, he does have a strong screen presence, is taller than Yash and a strong yet flexible character while Yash is coming off as stubborn. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenPearl_27bbbcccsaf24AngeloScurolulujjjjDeepti1808InduG64ZetterAllbut1jyoti06Loveforlife

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
@Jyo: Thanks...You know, Lakhan's role has been playing on my mind for a while. Whatever the reason was for Aarti to come in late with Aman, it most certainly was not after socializing of any kind...and if we leave that option, then only Lakhan remains the reason for Aarti to step out. Your-given scenario is very plausible. Why I am saying this is...because this tangent, unrelated reason is the only way for Aarti to be totally clear of any misdemeanor of the illicit kind. This way she'll be absolved of any wrongdoing as well as not invite any barbs or insults for being with Aman.

@Kittya: Thanks bud. I agree with what you say...but you know what, where there is deep love, there is also the power to forgive and forget. We have the capacity to forgive the most grave and most degrading of insults if we know that the person spewing them is equally hurting while doing so. That's the beauty of love...as then it gets easier to start on a new slate.Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99Kittya_CullenbbbcccPearl_27saf24AngeloScurolulujjjjDeepti1808Zetterjyoti06

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplyserene

There was absolutely no Arpita jap for the past one week...and hope she is laid to rest in peace from now on atleast...and please CVs once this madding is over please do hang up a few photos of the kids in the house

With the unceremonious dumping of her portraits 2 weeks ago, I feel like the Arpita chapter has been put to rest! She might be mentioned here and there but her character will no longer be an overbearing presence between Yash and Aarti.

All the matters and history regarding Arpita has been dealt with, there really isn't much left for her to do unless it's giving Yash her blessing to move on in life so that she can find peace as well! And if that needs to be her final appearance in the show I'll be okay with that!

@All: I am really liking all the Lakhan angles you guys have accumulated in your theories and I can't help by adding another one to the mix! What if Lakhan tried to harm Aarti when she went out with Aman that night and found out about the animosity between the two. Chagan had warned Yash about not leaving the house but he didn't pay much heed to that, so what if after that failed attempt at attacking Yash, he targeted Aarti who was then saved by Aman. It would make sense why then they came home that late and why Aarti couldn't tell Yash about the whole scenario! And like Jyo said, if Yash was pretending to be asleep when Aarti got back, she would have no reason to believe that he knew when she came back and then with the sudden twist that Yash threw her way the morning after she never got a chance to ask or tell him anything!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullennirmalac99Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjDeepti1808InduG64Zetterjyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
@Redeye : Well a bit in Yash's defence , post marriage if u remember Aarti was the one who misunderstood Yash as characterless guy thanks to Mansi's brainwashing LOL...So that time itself Yash guessed that like him ,even Aarti has no real expectations from this marriage and she too married for kids ... so Suhaagraat itself he made it clear and that time Aarti was more than happy to agree with those terms and conditions ... Its only later she realised Prashant is a moron and fell for Yash ..So the change of heart in Aarti in middle , is still unknown to Yash ... and If Yash is wrong in treating Aarti just as a mother of his kids and not as a wife .. then Aarti too is wrong by not telling him the biggest divorcee secret of her life yet  Ouch... So somewhere I find flaws in both characters ... Its just that Yash is more of a drama king and so his flaws r highlighted more in episodes whereas Aarti looks like a victim always since she is not able to throw those dramatics like Yash LOL but somewhere both r messed up ... so Aarti cant say tata bye bye to Yash because she knows her weaknesses too regarding her divorcee lie and Yash too cant leave Aarti  because he knows that no other girl will tolerate his madness either LOL...Like u said once both deserve each other LOL

Coming to Aman ,  compared to above two , he looks perfect if not a complete gentleman LOL..At least he knows how to handle complex situations and I see him more like a mentor of these 2 nutcases LOL

@Maham : Yess Yash giving a kick to Aman and saying how dare u try to touch my wife is definitely a future indication of what can happen to Prashant Tongue .. so god bless Prashant since I m sure Yash and Prashant will meet only after Yash is madly in love with Aarti ...so well LOLLOL...I guess these r the qualities in Yash which makes Aarti fall for him despite his shortcomings because every girl will b more than happy to see her lifepartner in such aggressive mode if some paraya mard is trying to touch her EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by jyoti06 - 05 September 2012 at 1:02am

bbbcccnirmalac99Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808Allbut1Loveforlife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index