Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 68)

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

On a lighter note...Aarti seriously needs to hold mathematics classes for the Scindias...all of them add two and two and come out with a different number each time...LOL

Aarti and taking a mathematics class?!? ShockedShockedShocked She is going to drown the whole family with the math skills she possess LOLLOL Remember when Yash broke into a smile at the expense of her math skills way back when? So yeah definitely not a good idea Wink

Plus Aarti seems to be coming up with different numbers every time as well because she doesn't know what to remember and what not to. She has her own idea of what Yash might be upset about and is trying to dig that up, but Yash is on a completely different spectrum than her! He is angry at the very things she is over looking, and so the untimely entry of physics in this whole equation makes the whole things much more complicated than it needs to be!

Actually the only person who should be teaching anyone right now is Aman because he is the only one who seems to have his wits straight and most importantly is not afraid to say it as it is! So if he adds two plus two it will definitely come out to four! LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808InduG64saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterAllbut1jyoti06

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Allbut1

Originally posted by InduG64

On a lighter note...Aarti seriously needs to hold mathematics classes for the Scindias...all of them add two and two and come out with a different number each time...LOL

Aarti and taking a mathematics class?!? ShockedShockedShocked She is going to drown the whole family with the math skills she possess LOLLOL Remember when Yash broke into a smile at the expense of her math skills way back when? So yeah definitely not a good idea Wink

Plus Aarti seems to be coming up with different numbers every time as well because she doesn't know what to remember and what not to. She has her own idea of what Yash might be upset about and is trying to dig that up, but Yash is on a completely different spectrum than her! He is angry at the very things she is over looking, and so the untimely entry of physics in this whole equation makes the whole things much more complicated than it needs to be!

Actually the only person who should be teaching anyone right now is Aman because he is the only one who seems to have his wits straight and most importantly is not afraid to say it as it is! So if he adds two plus two it will definitely come out to four! LOL

Well said, @Allbie: Aarti ran off to Yash to do some High School math. And later Yash himself achieved mathematical nirvana in the bathroom by arriving at 11*11=110. They require outside intervention to teach them math and much more.  And the outside intervention cannot be a wuss like Dr. Dhawan who has since disappeared into thin air. He realized the looniness of the Scindia parivar and realized he needs to get out before he's damaged himself.LOL

So far, Aman seems to be fitting the bill for a much needed tutor, but are the students willing to learn or do they want to play hooky? 

Edited by redeye2012 - 04 September 2012 at 11:59pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1jyoti06

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
@Maham: I just loved all your responses to my little pointers...your writings are always such a pleasure to read.Hug

@Deepti: Thanks. Have patience my dear...that's one virtue this track has reinstated in all of us...Big smile Hopefully today we get Aman to make Yash spill it out.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pearl_27Kittya_Cullensaf24AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808Allbut1jyoti06

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

About Aman and Yash comparison ..I see lots of tempers going high in forum outside DC LOL ,... I guess its all because we r emotionally attached to the characters LOL...Those who r saying they want Aman to replace Yash r probably saying it out of humour or frustration and  dont really mean it for sure LOL..

Aman's character has definitely breathed life back in the forum in both the positive and negative ways! I haven't seen so many posts being opened about a single character in a really long time and that's because everyone seems to have an opinion of him. Like I mentioned earlier, there is something about the way his character is sketched that makes him very intriguing! He has that spark in him that we've been missing for a while, and it's a very rare event where a new entrant can incite such a response from the audience! I mean Neelam's track was hyped too because Neha Sargam was making a cameo, but I honestly felt no connect to her because her character seemed so lifeless and dull!

But this one is something totally different, and maybe I am biased because I have a guy best friend who is just like him and I know how vibrant and fun he makes my life! Everyone deserves a friend like him and even though the flirty behavior might not be the most appropriate considering that Aarti is married, it was all harmless fun meant to bring Yash's feelings to the fore. And it seemed to work for a while till it completely backfired on the both of them (Aman & Aarti). Plus it helps that he has a wonderful screen presence and is a good looking guy so that's an automatic plus!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Kittya_Cullennirmalac99Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamslulujjjjInduG64Zetterjyoti06Loveforlife

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Interesting discussions all Clap

@Veena : Nice take .. I m not reading much into Vidhi's outburst simply because I feel she was too much shocked seeing those pics and more than Aarti , I feel Vidhi wanted Aarti to put a solid defence which can look justified in the whole scenario LOL...If Vidhi had played the accusation game in front of all , I would hv hold her in same category of Bua and G3 , but Vidhi's outburst on Aarti was more of an elder sister blasting her younger one for being careless ...

About Yash and his love , the problem is he himself has not realised that what he feels for Aarti comes under one of the many emotions of love and thats why  he does not bother to defend it ... he himself first needs to realise about his feelings before he starts defending his love Embarrassed

@Saf : Nice take  ClapClap.. I agree Bua is jealous to hear that Aarti got so much attention from 2 men in Mumbai .. she might go in depression soon I feel LOLWink

@UsManeetian : U hv a grt point here ... Yash really dint loose control seeing Aman there Shocked ..his main anger is still at Aarti Confused...I feel Yash is not really doubting Aarti's character here but he is mad at her for not really giving him an expalnation about the late night fiasco or not bothering to tell him about it at all which for him is breaking of trust or giving him dhoka in a way Ouch...He is not expecting Aman to give him any explanation because Aman is an outsider ..his expectations r only from Aarti Embarrassed

And Lakhan is a very good angle .. we really r yet to see Lakhan's invovlement in Mumbai ShockedClap

@Samana : Awesome take ClapClap...I had same views about Vidhi .. her outburst was more because she knew that Scindias r going to eat her alive seeing those photos and so Vidhi probably was trying her best to make sure Aarti comes out with best explanation LOL...SP's reaction suggests he still refuses to believe anything against Aarti's character which is a good sign and Gayatri acted really practical yesterday ... when all were doing melodrama there , Gayatri just wanted to know the truth ..thats it LOL

Coming to Aman , I agree his mind is still hving that youth flavour ...He cannot really understand the burden of remarriage both Aarti and Yash r carrying ... so for him , its all about flirt with the girl to make her hubby/BF jealous ...formula no.44 types LOLLOL...Aman initially did succeed I feel since Yash was reacting to his advances but I guess certain night fiasco went overboard and things became messy which Aman realised later ,reason why he came all the way to Bhopal to fix it but Aarti dint realise it since she still seems to worship Yash like God Ouch

@Kirti ;: Fab fab take ClapClap...And those 3 important dialogues does give a future indication of AarYa relationship especially Aman's comment of if this one-sided love of Aarti is so intense then imagine when it will b two-sided , what will happen ... I was like mayb we will die LOLLOL...the dialogue of trust which Yash gives with so much confidence and that intense look to Aarti is definitely going to haunt him now once the misunderstanding is all cleared up Tongue...If he really trusts Aarti , then why this fear ?? Wink...

@Anonee : Awesome take  on jealousyClapClap.,..I still believe jealousy is one of the initial phase of love and mayb the starting point  in a way because if u r jealous of someone sharing a comfort level with another person other than u , thats when u realise u r possessive for that someone   and when u know u r possessive , thats when u realise u hv deep emotions and feelings for that someone ... Yash's problem is he knows he was jealous but he is yet to find out the reason why he was jealous ..  he is in denial of his feelings and this is what is driving him insane OuchOuch

@Redeye : Interesting comparison between Aman and Yash ClapClapClap...U know this makes me wonder that even though Aman seems to b the perfect gentleman for any girl , why is he still single  while Yash is enjoying  a punarvivah by now LOLLOL...this does tell something Tongue .. somewhere we girls love imperfection in a man ... Aarti enjoys  Yash's  OCD nature to Aman's cool flirting moves LOL...Girls love men who r difficult to get  rather than men who r ready to run behind girls at the drop of a hat  LOL...I guess somewhere its got to do with loyalty factor .. Aarti knows a man like Yash might hv 100s of problems  but she wont get a better loyal man than Yash who will build his wife's taj mahal even after her death   LOL

Yash throughout the flashback scene felt insecure of Aman but the irony is  Aarti nonstop kept praising Yash and his charm .. sigh only if Yash knew it Unhappy...

**I m still reading past takes** LOLLOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Kittya_CullenPearl_27nirmalac99bbbcccMelodiousDreamsAllbut1lulujjjjDeepti1808saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetteranonee

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged

@ Indu: I can't believe I missed your take on page 58.Cry Your words on Vidhi and Aarti are true, they are very true. The sad thing is, in any relationship, even after forgiveness has occurred, words reverberate in the space, words which cannot be retracted. They stay there, sometimes causing self-doubt, other times shaking a dhosti/rishta to its core. Although the pain will heal and the scars will fade, the memory of the person you trusted the most doubting you, will remainCry. Also, another insightful look into Aarti and Yash. Sigh... this is why I'm addicted to DC after only two+ days of active participationConfused

@ Deepti thank you so much for putting up those page numbers! And thank you for liking my take.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjZetterMelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
@Indu : Wonderful take ClapClap...Yash is definitely afraid here because somewhere he knows if his misunderstanding is cleared and if Aarti stands right , then he cannot run away from the fact that he has strong feelings and attraction towards Aarti Tongue... Its like he is so not practicing what he is preaching LOL..he said " where there is trust , there is no fear"  but he is doing the opposite  since he has his own fears and so he is not able to trust Ouch... Aman is actually the best psychological help Yash can get right now TongueLOL

@Maham : I agree about Aman's character here .. he has got the charm and X-Factor which can bring the much needed freshness in the show in terms of light moments Embarrassed...Also like u said he has a strong screen presense unlike Neelam cameo ... In this case Aman has that ability to confront Yash and actually make him realise that he is so not scared of his anger ... so that makes his character really interesting since finally we hv someone who is as strong as the protagonist and so the clash of two men will b even more interesting Cool

About Aman and Yash clash , one important point here is Yash dint really act in violent manner seeing Aman which means his real anger is not on Aman ... He still considers Aman like an outsider and I guess he wants all answers from Aarti only Confused... This makes me feel that Yash is not doubting her character but he is plain hurt because Aarti has hidden the late night event from Yash ..for him its breaking of trust in a way Ouch

@Z: Awesome take ClapClap... I agree what started as a good fun game of making the husband jealous turned into a dangerous one as things backfired one rainy night Ouch...and it all comes down to one rainy night only for Yash to realise that  Aarti has successfully taken over his Arpita memories forever now WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Yess in a way this rainy night actually made sure Arpita is removed from his memories and Aarti takes over ...so in a way things actually took a positive turn in Yash's life because of Aman which Yash is yet to realise AngryLOL

@Kitya_Cullen : Awesome take ClapClap..it was not really a filler for me since the flashback gives a complete idea of how it all started Embarrassed...Coming to Yash , I said this earlier too , he is an escapist and is trying to run away from his own feelings  and in the process  Aarti is becoming the scapegoat Ouch...CVs will hv to show his proper redemption to b honest after this whole issue is resolved since Aarti has gone through enough humiliation because of Yash Ouch...Now how Yash makes up for it all remains to b seen ...

@Angel : Thats a good point about the phone .. Last week if I remember when Yash was lying on his mother's lap , he remembered the moment when he handed over his phone to Aarti and in this flashback we see Yash with phone again .. I wonder what is the connection here ?? Did he take the phone back after Arpita fire incident ? Confused And is he regretting that he took the phone back and got engaged in it ,reason why he missed their private convo because he was busy on phone Ouch... Ok Phone must hv played an important role here in this mystry ..u never know LOLLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Kittya_CullenPearl_27bbbcccnirmalac99lulujjjjAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetter

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index