Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 67)

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
@Maham: LOL, thanks for that long defense on Aman's behalf! I didn't say that I hated him :P

I like him just as much as the next person...Just had some awful experiences in the past with sudden story changes and I'm glad that we don't have to worry about that here - this is another cliche-spin, I hope.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenPearl_27saf24AngeloScuroAllbut1InduG64Zetterlulujjjj

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
@ Zetter: Si elles sont dans le deguisement comment sauriez- vous? Tongue

@Angel: I know the feeling. So I've started to write the names down, and the points I want to mention. I only started about 3 hours ago, so let's see how long this lastsLOL. I will definitely check out the movie. I'm pulling an all nighter to catch up on IF, the FF and blogging, so uss raat had better become uss raat ki subah nahinConfused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
@Kadeen: Wow! Your take made me think of it like a great battle of magnitude! With knights in full armour. It also reminded me of Byronic prose of long time yonder!

Edited by AngelDark - 04 September 2012 at 11:28pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenPearl_27saf24InduG64ZetterlulujjjjAllbut1

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
@Red: Thanks...Yup, I too would love to know the kind of family Vidhi comes from. Right from the beginning she just kinda adopted Aarti as her own. There's a visible difference in her approaches to Aarti and Pari...though both are younger to her. She feels a special kinship toward Aarti...it could be because she must have been pretty close to Arpita.  Her outburst was ample proof how much she had invested in her feelings and trust for Aarti...she almost mirrored Yash's disappointment there, albeit in a visibly different manner...but the underlining feeling of betrayal was same. Yet, when the elders entered...she immediately became scared for Aarti, though her eyes still held the remnants of the pain.

On a lighter note...Aarti seriously needs to hold mathematics classes for the Scindias...all of them add two and two and come out with a different number each time...LOL

@Angel: Thanks...loved the quote.Smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27Kittya_Cullensaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsAllbut1lulujjjjZetterjyoti06

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Good morning.As i am new to the site i have restriction of 20 posts per day
And that sucks big time
I was right there watching others sharing views and all i could do was click the like button.
About yesterday's episode.
The FB scenes made me forget that there was something else to that took place in the episode.

As predicted we did not get Yash's POV. And i am banging my head against my laptop.

Phoolo ka haar for Aman for standing up to Yash

Zooto ki maala for bua. God but someone please go spank her.

Why does Aarti stay silent and suffer. I mean nip it at the bud girl.

What is wrong with Papa Sin/Cas/SP Cat got your tongue. 

And finally the FB.
AMAN MY MAN.BIG HUG. Par phir meir mauni baba ko ghar pe gussa aajayega iss liye virtual hug se kaam chalaoo.lol

I would like to kiss and congratulate the dialogue writer. Razer sharp barbs . WOW
I read some comments earlier that the Aadesh the actor was not so happening in his earlier serial. Well here he is smoking hot.
God what screen presence.

I have loved and enjoyed many of your views. I would love to mention each one and ellaborate on what i liked but cant so in brief:

@ Kittya_Cullen:pg61: Out of this world
@Samanalyse:61 Smile
@InduG64:58 loved it
@ ilovepyaar: I like your reasoning for Aman's presence in bhopal
@redeye2012:57 Great comparison 
@tarantulla_p:55: I also think g3 is perverse
@anonee:54:Great psychoanalysis 
@Samanalyse: Yeah i agree with the sequence of events you have mentioned
@angake: We both seem to have fallen for the same line.
@ bbbccc:51:Smile

There is sooo much more to share but i am afraid i just cant.
So catch you guys through out the day.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99Kittya_CullenPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06anonee

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

@Allbie: Loved your take as well. I liked your character split take. My favorite part was the dupatta. I too loved how quickly Aarti wraps the yellow dupatta around her the moment Yash reveals his preference and covers whatever little pink was exposed.  And that's a nice recall element there.  Long, long, back, I mentioned that Yash felt the closest to Aarti on the day that Ansh was locked up (before the kidnap drama and everything else that followed).  The dinner moments are still etched in my memory. He was extra aware of her presence and was intrigued by her gentle indifference to him. She was wearing yellow then, as you rightly pointed out.

@Sam: I loved how you took the chess analogy further.  Yes, Aarti is a pawn but even a pawn can get the King if his defenses are weak.  Compared to where Aarti was before, she has managed to weaken the defenses of SP and Vidhi. Prateek was on her side but right now,he's not acting against her - let's say, another pawn.  G3 has become more circumspect over time by Aarti's actions. Yesterday, her reaction was considered even as Bua went berserk.  So, over time, she can reach the other end and become a queen who's actually with the most powers to defend the king. 

Edited by redeye2012 - 04 September 2012 at 11:39pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808Allbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

...but I guess what they are trying to portray is Yash is consciously backing off and restraining himseslf, cause if so much as softens, he might be guilty of harboring feelings for her...and that prospect he is trying to avoid at any cost.Ouch

That is a very, very, very interesting thought Indu, and it's not very improbable either! I'm sure that Yash is none too happy about the way Aarti is being treated by his family. Like we got from the scene where Aarti is being kicked out by Gayatri, Yash had to physically restrain himself from getting involved! I have a feeling that he is very conscious of his changing emotions and is aware that every action of his is sending out a message to both himself and the entire family! And at this moment where he is dead set in pushing Aarti away from his life, he can't be show weakness because that would mean that Aarti means something to him and that's exactly what he is trying to run away from.

It's a very natural reaction, but what it is a reaction to is still the million dollar question!

But Aman being a man as well as not a Scindia...and that too one who is totally invested in his friend's absolution of the baseless accusations...wouldn't take no for an answer and wouldn't be physically removed as well. As such Yash is stuck with him till he faces the truth...Yash has found his alter ego!!!

LOL at the point that Aman is not a Scindia and thus has absolutely no problem in confronting Yash with the problem head on! He is not going to skirt around the issue, terrified of when Yash might lose his temper again and start chucking expensive glassware at him! He doesn't care about Yash and his anger issues, all he cares about is getting Aarti's point across to Yash and clearing the misunderstanding that has been created! I loved the way he easily pushed Pankaj aside and directly went to talk to Yash, he is not a believer of speaking through messengers to evade the issue like Yash and he definitely does not take no for an answer which was apparent when he goes after him not twice but three times! Yash managed to scare Aarti with his anger, but he won't be able to push Aman away, not until Aman has his say anyways!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Kittya_CullenPearl_27saf24AngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsInduG64ZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
hey am back!!!! Monkey Emoticons
68 pages!!!Monkey Emoticon these days we r ranting too much about PV... isn't it??Monkey Icons jo bhi hian... i need to rush... Monkey Winks68 pages to read!!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64ZetterAllbut1saf24jyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index