Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 66)

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

@Anonee: Superb take on jealousy!! ClapYup...Yashbabu is such a runner that he is running away from the very source of jealousy..."If because of Aarti I feel jealous of another, then that means I have feelings for her"...and he is far from admitting that.Confused

Thanks!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24InduG64ZetterlulujjjjAllbut1

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kittya_Cullen

@ Angel: I  believe that is the  only Agatha Chrisie book I was ever lucky enough to put my hands on. When I finally made it to the end, I was flabbergasted. I spent days rethinking all the little things that had pointed to who really committed the acts, and while there so many clues, there were almost none pointing tp the real killer. It certainly made me a fan of her work. I hate any book that is predictable, I feel like the writer has cheated me by making it all too easy AngryLOL

Yeah I feel the same. You should watch the movie Gumnaam 1965 the hindi version of it. The whole film is on Youtube.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64saf24Allbut1Zetterlulujjjj

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
@Borna: The Aman love is on a high right now because of the spark and positivity he has brought with him to the show! After 3 weeks of intense angst, drama and heart break, a character like him is like a breath of fresh air and he just makes you inclined towards him until things get better! And he is here to make things better, he wants to clear the misunderstandings that have been created because of him and he wants to absolve Aarti of all the accusations that are being hurled at her! He is the first person whose support will actually do Aarti good and most importantly he is not afraid to tackle Yash head on, something everyone else has been completely reluctant to do so! So yeah, nothing to hate or dislike about him at the moment!

Plus, the best part is that we know there is no love triangle on the cards between them, and so we can all breathe easy knowing that he is there to elevate Yash and Aarti's problems, not add to them! Had he been casted with the agenda of becoming the third person between Yash and Aarti we would all be hating and ganging up on him despite his charming nature and witty dialogues! Aman is the perfect foil for Yash, he is the only one who can make him see sense about this whole situation and at the end of the day it's our love for Yash-Aarti that is making us appreciate his and Aarti's relationship!

@Angel: You raised some really interesting points about the kids and whether their well being is even being considered here! I was really disheartened in Monday's episode when Yash puts his ego above his love for his kids when he told Vidhi that bauji sent the kids and Aarti away and he will be the one who will have to bring them back! I honestly believe that nothing should come between a parent and his/her love for the kids, but the fact that Yash doesn't seem to understand that was sad! He really is a selfish guy and even though he was missing them, he wasn't willing to do anything about it because that would be showing everyone has he has surrendered! SP almost begged him to tell him what went wrong between him and Aarti, if not for anything, than at least for the sake of the kids and their happiness, but even that didn't move him! So unless it's something of the most magnanimous magnitude that he is hiding about Aarti, his attitude or indifference towards the kids is very upsetting and drops him even further in my esteem! The kids definitely are better with Aarti because at least she knows how to prioritize them and put on a brave face for them when needs be!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99Kittya_CullenPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64MelodiousDreamslulujjjjZetterjyoti06

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
@Indu: Loved your take and your advice to Yash to open his soul and heart. Here is a quote on that note!

"Eventually soul mates meet, for they have the same hiding place."

Robert Brault

Edited by AngelDark - 04 September 2012 at 11:08pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenPearl_27saf24lulujjjjInduG64ZetterAllbut1jyoti06anonee

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

@saf: Thanks! Have yet to catch up on your take. Will do so soon. 

@bbbccc: Thanks! But I'd like Aman to leave after brokering peace, since I actually like his character and his screen presence.  Let Yash be the hero for Aarti.

@kt25: Thanks!  And you are welcome. Yash needs to show his true colors, which we all know is buried deep inside.  At this moment, because of his self-imposed verbal silence and loud irrational physical actions, he's not coming off like the superman he really is.

@Zetter:  Aman is lovable at this point because he has become the viewers' alter-ego in a way.  It is like the viewers sent him down there to shake Yash out of his irrationality.  He can return after his mission is complete. He almost feels like Lord Krishna. Lord Krishna is as mischievous as they come and he does play pranks on his devotees only to rescue them just before they drown.  By trying to make Yash jealous, he played a prank that would have surely rankled Yash and has created a situation for Aarti where she has to face all sort of insults in public. But just when she's about to drown, he'll be the one to rescue her, just as he arrived in Bhopal sensing trouble coming her way. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitulPearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64Zetterlulujjjjsaf24MelodiousDreamsAllbut1AngeloScurojyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
About Aman and Yash comparison ..I see lots of tempers going high in forum outside DC LOL ,... I guess its all because we r emotionally attached to the characters LOL...Those who r saying they want Aman to replace Yash r probably saying it out of humour or frustration and  dont really mean it for sure LOL..

Aman and Aarti r like house on fire .. best buddies .. hv common likes and dislikes .. both connect well in terms of bonding and companionship .. but their relationship is just limited to the fun and cuteness factor .. there is no curiosity involved and after a point both might even look like brother and sister with their cuteness factor LOL

Whereas Yash and Aarti are just so opposite to each other that curiosity about their relatiobship will always b at its peak no matter how much they get dumb LOLLOL..Plus Yash kicking Aman when he tries touching Aarti is the intense  factor in AarYa relationship  which Aman-Aarti can never achieve Tongue

What I feel is Aman is going to bring the best in Yash .. I said this earlier too .. Yash never felt challenged in life but Aman will b the one to give him that challenge which we already saw in Mumbai flashback Tongue... Aman might actually make him realise both in past Mumbai and present scenario  the worth of Aarti in his life .. he is nothing but a catalyst for AarYa in this case Embarrassed

There is no excitement if u r perfect right from start .. real excitement is if u r a flawed character and u achieve perfection by learning from your mistakes ... I m sure Aarti and Yash both fall in that later category and r on their way to learn from their mistakes and achieve perfection while Aman is already the perfect one Tongue

Edited by jyoti06 - 04 September 2012 at 11:23pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Kittya_Cullennirmalac99Pearl_27123mitulSamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24Allbut1lulujjjjInduG64ZetterEnchantedForestanonee-Kash-

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

@angake: Thanks!  There has been too much negativity in the Scindia mansion.  Aman with his cheerful disposition seems to have arrived there as a medicine.  The medicine is bitter no doubt, but it is meant to make people well.  About the one liner, I enjoyed writing that myself because Yash needs to get off his high horse and come out with it and stop being so noble.  It doesn't suit him, as we have seen.

@Indu: Thanks and loved your take, especially Vidhi's viewpoint.  She does have a special bond with Aarti. It would be interesting to examine her history at some point when Pankaj-Vidhi problem blows up.  I feel that Vidhi too comes from a relatively deprived (financially or emotionally) background. She may not have had a mother-figure (judging by how emotional she became with Shobha one time), but is happy to play that role to Aarti because of some kinship she feels for her.

@Angel: Thanks! I loved your chess analogy.  I will check out your strips. 

@Borna:  I used to be a big fan of AC. Over time, I grew out of them. But her forte to include a gazillion characters who are all potential suspects of the crime. That alone makes it fun to read.

Edited by redeye2012 - 04 September 2012 at 11:18pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64Zettersaf24AngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsAllbut1

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
@Maham: Loved your take on all the colours of love you have painted Yash and Arti with. I too would like to know what the TRP says.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterlulujjjjAllbut1saf24jyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index