Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 65)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
@Angel: Loved your chess references! In the Scindia House, I think that Yash is the king (in terms of chess that is). He can only move a little bit himself and everyone else rallies to protect him. Aarti, in their eyes is the lowly pawn coming at them from the other side. BUT the good thing about chess is that once the pawn reaches the other side of the board they can become anything they want, even a queen.

@Red: You are right, the divorce lie doesn't really explain the anger trajectory but I am grasping at straws by now. Like you, I can't think of anything else that would justify Yash's anger and general madness.

@Kittya: Well, I don't believe the reason for Yash's madness is one event, but I do believe that one significant event was the trigger and that trigger is the last piece in the puzzle we have been painstakingly trying to piece together for the last few weeks. Once we know what it is, we can see the whole picture with a lot more clarity, I think. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Kittya_CullenPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsAllbut1InduG64Zetterjyoti06

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
@ Indu: Thank you very much!!!EmbarrassedI'm usually not very humerous, so I will quietly admit that even I am surprisedConfused

@ Angel: Your chess reference has added such an interesting view to the movement of current storyClap

@ Sam: Smiling at my screen as I picture the image you painted, King Yash being constrained by the very action of being King while everyone rallies around him to protect him from the oncoming onslaught. What figures do you think Paridhi and Bhua would be? Maybe we should consider picking a specific piece for each character and holding a game of chess every weekendLOL. That way, we could have our serial, without the hassle of a FF, SS, or OSDancing

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

@Angel: Loved your lil' pointsClap...especially the nonlinear ones...The final one, even I would like to know.Ermm

Thanks. I just feel this way that the both of them should concentrate on being good  parents. Things like love and who is ultimately right are just bonus things. I feel the first basic tenant of a good relationship is communication but where is that in this one if Yash keeps shutting out everyone!

Now I'm off to read your take and other takes one more time.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenPearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64ZetterlulujjjjAllbut1

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Ooh i'm an addict and DC is my drug LOL Just when i was about to lie down instead of turning off my phone i look at my emails and came right back here Dead haha 

@Indu: Me too if the Scindias don't apologize to Aarti for the he!! they're putting her through i swear to god i'll be very angry...and you're very welcome Love Hug

@Angel: OMG Aarti is the peon on the chess board that everyone moves and uses as they pleased...I really need/want her to say enough and go all JKR on their tushies especially Mr Yashbabu...Great take Sir ClapClap

@Kadeen: aw meri beacoup et non mes parents ne sont pas des poetes LOL

@Z: Fab take Hun ClapThumbs Up...I tell you the trio Aman/Aarti/Yash were too adorable in the FB Heart...Sure an innocent plan went wrong one stormy night but i know that Aarti was wrong for not thinking about it being the reason behind Yash's outbursts...still that doesn't give the Scindias a right to treat Aarti the way they do...Seriously I can't wait for them all to get a slap in their faces Evil SmileEvil Smile

EDIT: I'm really off to bed this time, even though it's nearly 7am here...Turning phone off , C U guys later...be good and happy discussions...Love ya all xoxox

redeye2012Kittya_Cullenkriti07Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
@Zetter re:
"@Anone: Fantastic analysis Sweetie ClapClap...the Scindias need a reality check and I hope they get it soon...Sure understand where they are coming from but why does they always corner Aarti why can't they do the same with Yash "

Thank you.  You are so right the Scins filter Yash and Aarti thro different sieves.  So Yash goes by unscathed whereas Aarti always gets into trouble!!  Someof it is partiality and some I would guess due to SPs peculiar authoritative system. I will do one write up on what I consider SPs dictatorial style sometime down the road.

redeye2012Pearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64saf24AngeloScuroAllbut1Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
@ Angel: I  believe that is the  only Agatha Chrisie book I was ever lucky enough to put my hands on. When I finally made it to the end, I was flabbergasted. I spent days rethinking all the little things that had pointed to who really committed the acts, and while there so many clues, there were almost none pointing tp the real killer. It certainly made me a fan of her work. I hate any book that is predictable, I feel like the writer has cheated me by making it all too easy AngryLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
My dirty thought is that Aman might have made it look like something else happened between Aarti and him to really push Yash into confessing his feelings. Maybe I'm just losing my marbles all over again.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullenkriti07Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808Allbut1jyoti06

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
@Sam: Now I feel like Alice of Alice in Wonderland after what you said ,Even a pawn can become a queen! Curiouser and curiouser I am of uss raat more so now! Now could Aman be the cat whose smile appears first and disappears lastLOL

I'm saying this that Aman as a saviour has brought a lot of more complex problems.

@Kadeen: I'll get back to you in a bit as I've forgotten what I was going to say initially. So many thoughts running because this episode to me was like a maze of emotions. Loved your take very much.EDIT: I too feel that 'uss raat' is not what it is all about. It's the tip of the iceberg let me say if you will!

@Borna: Thanks. I might sound as if I am miffed with the episode here but it does not mean that I just take it as it comes while the episode airs.

redeye2012Kittya_CullenPearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64ZetterlulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index