Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 64)

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
@Sam: The CVs dropped many a red herring in the three weeks to throw us off. I feel like I am in an Agatha Christie mystery novel. 

I am at a point where I want to say the butler did it. Bhavri and Chagan in this instance, are the reason.  

Definitely, he's emotionally invested in this whole situation so much, which is why he gets almost teary at the prospect of spending life with the 'burden'. 

The divorce lie might provide a very interesting twist to the tale if that turns out to be the reason. And I'd be very curious to know how they weave that story in all of this confusion. And the divorce lie would explain his extreme reluctance to expose it before the family, but it doesn't explain his reluctance to ask his wife directly.  It has been at least 3-4 months since the marriage.  Besides, Yash is not so unreasonable, or is he?) to not think of asking Shobha. After all, the marriage was fixed by the elders. And it also doesn't explain his anger trajectory. If he learnt of it in Mumbai, I'd have expected a high but flat line graph, and not a slow growth graph. 

But, at the same time, only the divorce lie can explain this craziness and get the viewers to empathize and even admire Yash's 'restraint' (if that were possible). 

Edited by redeye2012 - 04 September 2012 at 10:12pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAllbut1jyoti06Tilashini

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashish 1322

But I guess Aman is sweeping everyone off, I won't be surprised if the CVs end up making him the lead instead looking at this reaction!

Hey Relax! LOL

Aman is not going to become the lead and if people are picking him over Yash right now, it is all part of the flow of the story, and moreover all in good fun. Aman has been brought in as a foil to Yash, to show us Yash at his weakest which to my eyes is very risky but deep character exploration.

There is nobody for Aarti but Yash and even if that weren't true, she and Aman would be a disaster together. They would get fed up with each other in a matter of months because they are so alike. They are definitely written and portrayed as friends who are better off that way. Sigh, if only we had an available girl on the show to pair up with him...then again if Prateek keeps at his current behaviour, Paridhi might just be on the market again soon! Big smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64MelodiousDreamsAllbut1saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetylulujjjjZetterjyoti06Tilashini

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Just stopped by for a second and what do I see? Aman appreciation going through the roof!

Yikes!

(If this were not a show by the Mittals, I'd be a lot more worried about everyone's sudden intense love for Aman/Aarti...)

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

nsaruredeye2012Kittya_CullenPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1ZetterInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06anoneeTilashini

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
@allbut1 Yeap I agree LOL I guess to tonight will be an interesting episode...I so knew that yash is gonna lose the game Aman wins and the reward is that the person who wins get to take arti  out for a dinner date...everything starts from here...after the dinner ..uss raat thing..begins...ROFL

Edited by Tilashini - 04 September 2012 at 10:16pm

redeye2012ZetterAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06anonee

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
@Red: Sungum uff TellyAdict said the same that we are in an Agatha Christie novel. The characters know what's going on but the viewers are to find what is really going on!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_Then_There_Were_None

I also did some quotes from these Agatha Christie novels in my Comic Strips and that statement by you is making me feel as if the CV's stalk this forum to find the tastes of the shows viewers.

BTW, Loved your take.

Edited by AngelDark - 04 September 2012 at 10:15pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterlulujjjjAllbut1saf24SamanalyseTilashini

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
@Angel and Red: Quite a comparison there...The peripheral characters don't know the entire story, only bits and pieces, while the viewers are completely in the dark. I love reading Agatha Christie novels! I have a ton of them on my bookshelf...Maybe that's why I haven't blown my lid during this phase of the show.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenInduG64lulujjjjAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Once, again, I am still up and I have work to get to in the morningConfused. There are so many great posts that keep jumpstarting my brain!!! You guys are all secret scholars I'm sureGeek. I must investigate this.Confused

@ Zetter: Votre nom est tres beau. Votre mere et votre pere sont poetes deguises.ShockedClap

(I keep rotating back and forth between formal and informal FrenchLOL)

@ All: I loved your entire post, but this one line will stay imprinted in my mind for a long time: 

"If we deny love that is given to us, if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss, then our lives will be empty, our loss greater." - Alllbut1
It reminds me of the old saying, "It is better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all." Yash needs to take a peek into your brain and steal these pearls of wisdom so that he can step away from his pity party and embrace the present sitting before him. Come on Yash!!!!

@ Red if I didn't mention you before, I certainly enjoyed your posts very much!!!! I just spend so much time reading on the DC that I tend to forget to come back and commentEmbarrassed

@ Sam and others: Why have so many come to believe that the gajab raaz is actually one major event? The manner in which the Cvs direct the show has displayed so many things leading up to this that it is really hard to come right out and say, that an exact matter created the outburst. I hope the psychiatrist comes back and shows the viewers that Yash's actions were based on the build- up of emotions rather than just one major incident. Though, as far as I'm concerned, anything that turns uss raat ki subah nahin into uss raat ki subah hogi... ( or however you phrase itConfused) will bring me some good sleep.

Please Aarti, please!!!! Once again give Yash a taste of your JKR avatar!!! Show him that your anger and feelings are equally as important as his for once!! Stop repressing your own misery to help him!!! It is not helping!!!

Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 04 September 2012 at 10:44pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99lulujjjjZetterMelodiousDreamsAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06anonee

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
@Maham: Your take on the flashbacks was such a treat!! ClapI loved it in its entirety...you touched all the subtleties CVs were trying to depict so beautifully. That "Meri Patni" possessive mode of Yash was a superb touch...Because from being so possessive, then,  he jumped the spectrum to "Yeh meri patni nahin hain," now...Exactly, what in the world happened that just shattered his trust??  He was almost there...and then..bam...he was gone...and instead this dark ogre emerged!!!Ouch

@Angel: Loved your lil' pointsClap...especially the nonlinear ones...The final one, even I would like to know.Ermm

Edited by InduG64 - 04 September 2012 at 10:39pm

redeye2012Kittya_CullenPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjMelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index