Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 63)

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
@Tilashini @Anituram: Good morning Sweeties...Have a great day Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAniSweetyInduG64lulujjjjAllbut1Tilashinianonee

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
@zetter thank you...you have a great day too !  Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64lulujjjjanonee

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
@Tilashini: You're welcome and thank you as well Hug

EDIT: Back to bed...Catch you all later Wink

Happy Wednesday...Make it a great one *muah* 

Edited by Zetter - 04 September 2012 at 10:07pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64lulujjjjanoneeTilashini

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
@Maham: After reading your take and your emphasis on the dialogue of Yash's, "jahan vishwas hain waha darr nahin hota" (or whatever), I am wondering to myself if we can't turn this on its head and say, "jahan darr hain, vahan vishwas nahin hota." Yash is clearly very scared of something which is why he is acting like a maniac, trying to run and hide from it. Is it perhaps possible that he is not scared because he lost faith in her, but that he lost faith in her because he is scared? I don't know if this is making any sense, but we do know that it was raining heavily that night and I can imagine Yash being scared out of his mind for Aarti, especially if he had no idea where she was. And contrary to his big dialogue, maybe his fear overtook his faith, or maybe he was angry with himself for being so fearless and trusting of Aarti to let her go out, only to have her MIA when a thunderstorm hit. His dialogue "I shouldn't have trusted you" keeps coming back to me. Is he regretting trusting her because that trust allowed her to go out and put herself in danger?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64saf24MelodiousDreamsAllbut1lulujjjjZetterjyoti06

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

Good morning DCians..Yaha Malaysia meh SUBAH HOGI yar LOL

Now let's just hope ke CVs ki bhi subah ho jaaye so that this whole Uss Raat kissa finds some sort of closure as well LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64ZetterlulujjjjanoneeTilashini

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
@Zet: Thanks, pal...SmileSeriously, if this ends with everyone being too condescending toward Aarti and showing their magnanimity by forgiving her of her little indiscretion of holding back...and if they do not show Scindias being apologetic for making Aarti go through such a humiliation... ...I'll be very, very angry. Ermm

@Kittya: What a marvelous write up. ClapGotta hand it to you for your tongue-in-cheek humor...simply superb. I so loved the Yash the Hulk part. He does try to bulldoze his way through, doesn't he? That's because his family always lets him do that...It is easy to assume what it must have been like..."Attention, family!!! Yash tantrum time...all alert!!! Make way...give His Highness whatever he wants...!!!" LOL

Edited by InduG64 - 04 September 2012 at 10:40pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pearl_27Kittya_Cullensaf24SamanalyseAllbut1ZetterlulujjjjTilashini

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Originally posted by Zetter

@Tilashini: You're welcome and thank you as well Hug

I have a lot to catch from page 40 LOL Awww...right back at ya... Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjAllbut1

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Sorry my take is going to be short. I hope no one throws anything at me after reading this.

So at one point in Mumbai Arti gave back Yash's phone. I thought they had an agreement that he would not use the phone at any time during the Mumbai trip.

Pankaj's attack on Arti with words was blocked by Aman.

Aman was stopped from defending Arti by Yash and inturn Yash's anger was blocked by
Aman.

Vidhi was trying to forge a path towards Arti but her progress was hindered by the confrontation between Yash and Aman.

Arti got side tracked by Vidhi's questioning. And right about when she was getting to the good stuff she got blocked by the King , The queen and the horse!

Arti is like the pawn who has to maneuver all through the maze of this chess game to convince the queen that she wants a chance at being up to standard in the queens eyes.

Arti got blocked by Bua yet again when she was getting to the good stuff and right about that point the episode airing time ran out.

Everybody seemed to be up in arms running around like headless chicken. The moral of the story is the longer you take time to explain something the harder it becomes to explain the truth.

I'm going to do some non linear thinking for awhile now.

what happens to the children if this marriage does not work in the end?

Would Yash find another spouse to marry and make a connection with?

What's the worst that could happen to Arti? Who will be the worst hit?

In my opinion Arti has little to lose and little to prove. Why should she prove anything to this family but her innate goodness is making her do all this kowtowing to the whims of the Scindia Pariwar.

The question still holds are they doing right by the children according to them!

Edited by AngelDark - 04 September 2012 at 10:11pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Kittya_CullenPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24Allbut1InduG64Zetterjyoti06Tilashinianonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index