Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 62)

USManeetian Goldie

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64Allbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterlulujjjjjyoti06anonee

USManeetian Goldie

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25redeye2012Kittya_CullenPearl_27saf24InduG64SamanalyseZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808Allbut1jyoti06

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
@Kittya_Cullen: Where have you been all these days, my friend? 

Your post was outstandingly hilarious.Clap Clap Clap It was so good that I couldn't help putting below the pieces that I enjoyed totally...

Overall, I loved your analogical reference of the Scindia family to a government. It makes me recall Star Wars for some reason and the federation. 

1. The camera and everyone else turns to see what has once again kept us all from hearing yeh gajab raaz which has brought chaos to the infallible Scindia government, and its parliamentarians. We moan in frustration at having the proverbial record snag at the same spot. The dumb needle screeches to halt at the now infamous lines, " Uss raat... Aarti ji ne". Uuurgh!!! I suppose you can feel my frustration here. 

2. Upon seeing the frightful specter of Aarti, rather than his old haunt, Arpita, Yash becomes childish and insecure. Instead of confronting his bhoot fears once and for all, he commands the drunken Pankaj to defend him, his chota bhaiya, against the horrors of Aarti.

3. When an actual defender of Aarti is in his presence, Yash's tongue has become tied. HIs hands can find no beautiful pieces of glassware to throw in her direction

4. What right does he have to send his alcohol- filled brother up against his sorrowful wife

5. He let's Pankaj blow off some steam, and then promptly arrests him in his track. Refusing to be bothered by this worthless bit of artillery Yash throws at them, Aman, proceeds at full force.

6. He rushes off, trying to shake the incorrigible Aman. When Aman does not budge, he uses his gajab superpowers as a threat, " Eeey you!!!! Me the incredibly irate sulk.. I mean hulk  Me getty super angry! Me getty super crazy! Me breaky thingies! Me wanty breaky you!!! Raaawr!!!!!" Aman out of sheer frustration replies to our super hero that he isn't afraid of his naraz. Poor Yash has never in his life had someone not tremble in fear and fall on their knees infront of his most pavitra powers, and flees in fear.

7. Yash leaves in frustration, as the firmly attached Aman chases after him. In response, the rest of the entourage, Uss Gajab Bhoot chaser, not even glancing at his own biwi, and the Mummy/Papa ki Shaking Pup,follow our headstrong sulk... I mean hulk, and his new found contender.

8. Simultaneously, and I do not exaggerate this scene, the two presumably inconsequential bahus of the Scindia parliament, raise their pallus in instantaneous salute. It was such a fascinating scene to look at. Those two, while still seperated, were synchronised in their portrayed respects, loudly proclaiming "Jai Scindia Parivaar" while suppressing their own emotions beneath the constraints of the pallu. 

Too good,@ Kittya_Cullen. I can't wait to read more takes from you...

Edited by redeye2012 - 04 September 2012 at 9:46pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaUSManeetianKittya_CullenPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808InduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1jyoti06gcluv

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
@Kirthi: Oh...I simply adored the flow of your thoughts today. ClapThat Aman to Yash salvo was something to hug Aman for...whoa, Yashbabu so needed that reality check. He was always like..."bark-bark-bark and I'll be left alone. And if you still insist to stay...I'll remove myself from your face"...such an escapist. Now he has met his match...and Aarti her knight!!!

Thanks.Smile

@Anonee: Superb take on jealousy!! ClapYup...Yashbabu is such a runner that he is running away from the very source of jealousy..."If because of Aarti I feel jealous of another, then that means I have feelings for her"...and he is far from admitting that.Confused

@Red: Gotcha...that's what Aman did to Yash!!! Loved your Aman-filled take...me too liked the guy.Smile

(Still reading...Smile)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_CullenZetterlulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAllbut1jyoti06Tilashini

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
@Red: I agree that even Yash never fathomed this side of him. Aarti brings out his craziest.

And I agree that Yash's anger has something to do with Aarti and only Aarti. I wrote a long post about this yesterday where I said that I think Aarti coming home with Aman might have been the trigger for his anger but that it was actually a lot of things that happened after they came back to bhopal that made him go completely crazy. And I think the main deal was that he could not connect to Arpita's pictures and shut off from the real world anymore. He had lost that ability because he woke up a little too thoroughly in Mumbai and couldn't get back to sleep. So I think he is partially blaming Aarti for the "loss" of Arpita as well.

Also, I still have a sneaky feeling it might just be the divorce lie. The build up is certainly worthy and Aman may not have entered the scene just to ruffle Yash's feathers... Maybe Yash overheard them talking about it when they came home that night? And that is why he is not telling his family? It would certainly redeem him to an extent for me, though why he would expect Aarti to know is still a mystery. It would also make sense in the context of how he is behaving, because we saw how ruffled he was by Aman, who was a friend. Imagine if he learned that Aarti's "dead" husband whom he still believes she is in love with, technically though his heart probably knows better, is not in fact dead.

@Kirthi: Yeah, I feel you on Vidhi. The infidelity accusation was a low blow and one that is never going to leave their relationship completely. It's out there. But I think it will be one of those things that will make their relationship more rea

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaredeye2012Pearl_27nirmalac99Kittya_CullenlulujjjjDeepti1808saf24Allbut1ZetterInduG64jyoti06Tilashini

-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Nice analysis everyone, but everyone seems to be picking Aman over Yash recently, and personally I loved Aman too, but comparing them would be wrong!
Did Aman go through the same things in his life as Yash did? Yes, Yash hasn't dealt with his 'plight,' in a sensible way, or according to some, he has nothing to 'whine about,' but I think his feelings are complex and his situation is def complex even he made it so himself, so its def wrong to compare the two!
But I guess Aman is sweeping everyone off, I won't be surprised if the CVs end up making him the lead instead looking at this reaction!

Edited by kashish 1322 - 04 September 2012 at 9:55pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Kittya_CullenPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAllbut1InduG64ZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06Tilashini

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
@Maham: Magnificent analysis Hun ClapClapClap...Wow you've left me in awe Embarrassed

I love this quote:

If we deny love that is given to us, if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss, then our lives will be empty, our loss greater.

That's exactly what Yashbabu is experiencing right now, an empty life and a great loss and until he figures out his feelings for Aarti I don't see things changing anytime soon Ouch

I wanna see Yash's POV as well and i hope we get to see it tonight *fingers crossed* 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Kittya_CullenPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAllbut1InduG64lulujjjjanoneeTilashini

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Good morning DCians..Yaha Malaysia meh SUBAH HOGI yar LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Kittya_CullenPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAniSweetyInduG64Allbut1Zetterlulujjjjanonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index