Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 61)

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
@ Zetter: Merci ma amie! Comment t'appelle vous?Embarrassed Ma nom Kadeen, aussi je suis appele Kat ou Kittya

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012angakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjAllbut1

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
@Kirthi: Incredible analysis Dear ClapClap...You've nailed it the Scindias don't know anything about selfless love...they're with you if there's something in it for them, the moment you make a mistake are someone accuse you of doing something wrong they don't give u a chance to defend yourself they just ponce on you like a hungry lion Angry

Like I said before i'm happy that Aman is there for Aarti cause the gurl sure needs someone to be on her side unconditionally...Oh my i so loved the way he stood up to Yash and didn't let him scare him away with his anger line Big smile

@Veena: Excellent take hun ClapClapClap...ha ha the part about Aarti been "pavitra" longer than Yash, poor girl,  just made me LOL...I tell you the whole Scindia parivaar are cray cray thank goodness the kids were spared.

Yash has found his match in Aman, the latter not backing down, being Aarti's support but most importantly he isn't afraid of Yash' anger Thumbs Up that makes him A-OK in my book TongueEmbarrassed

And thank you very much! Smile...Despite Gayatri being angry at Aarti she doesn't stoop so low as boa, I'm sorry but that woman is just despicable 

@Saf: Lovely take as ever Sweetie Thumbs UpClap...Yup boa is jealous, she can't tolerate anyone in the family being happy especially Yash so whenever an opportunity presents itself she tries to create problem for Aarti without knowing the facts...Misery likes company! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

angakePearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64lulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1jyoti06

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
@Kittya: Salut Kadeen, je m'appelle Denisette mais mes amis et ma famille m'appellent Zetter ou bien Zet Big smile

Edited by Zetter - 04 September 2012 at 9:29pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64lulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Gud Mng DCians...

Wow so many valuable comments..Love it...I am more over impressed with aman rather than yash,,,

What is in store for us which is going to make admire yash more...I just cant wait for yash speech

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjAllbut1

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

@Alamelu, thank you.Embarrassed

@Indu, absolutely fantastic take. I especially loved that para where you describe Yash refusing healing because he is scared. He is scared if he heals then he will also have to acknowledge feelings he does not want to face. That will destabilize his entire life or he thinks. Little does he understand that his life has already been destabilized. Absolute dunce!

@Red, enjoyed your take. I can totally see how Aman feels so lovable. I loved that bit where you described how similar Aman and Aarti are. The image I had after reading your description was of two birds flying around in joy. You capture them and cage them, they will eventually suffocate to death. Hopefully before that, Yash will come out of his funk. Your one liner will remain in my memory for a long time to come. 

@Sam, I absolutely agree with all the points you made about Vidhi. I am positive that Vidhi will be the first one to jump ship and go to TEAM Aarti. I understand all her limitations. But I also see that she was the one who was most influenced by Aarti's inherent goodness and selfless nature. No matter how incriminating the evidence was I felt she ought not to have throw the infidelity accusation on Aarti's face. And yes I too felt that it was almost like she was preparing Aarti for what to come. But, words have so much power. No matter how much you repent, some words can never be taken back. I remember in my teenage years when my sister accused me of some thing that at the the time was immensely hurtful. We are best friends today but it still rankles me that she accused me such even though my logical reasoning tells me that she did it in her immaturity. And I never let her forget it either. LOL Coming back to Vidhi and Aarti, Aarti will always forgive anyone who hurt her but if I was in Vidhi's place I don't think I would ever have been able to forgive myself. Its a good thing I am not in Vidhi's place. LOL!

@Kittya, wow! I had to read your take twice to make sure that I covered everything. I loved loved the bit about Yash in his hulk mode. LOL

Interesting thought about Gayatri. That is exactly what went through my mind too. 

I wish you had elaborated more on the flashback scene though. I know I am selfish but I would have loved to hear your thoughts on Kratika's very nuanced acting in that bit. 

I apologize guys, I am desperately trying to finish up an assignment and hence the poppinjay acts.Big smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99Kittya_CullenPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjZetterAllbut1jyoti06

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
@ Sam: I'm glad I managed to make you laughEmbarrassed. I usually stick to my sombre side, and of course the best language of all, sarcasmLOL

@ Jyoti: You did a great job opening up the thread today! I loved your analysis of the episode. Whenever you awake, I hope you see thisConfused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1Zetterlulujjjj

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
@Red: You know that I always love you takes, but today's was probably my favorite one out of them all! The comparison list between Yash and Aman was absolutely perfect and basically summed up all my feelings of love and appreciation for Aman!

Like a lot of people mentioned earlier, Aman's entry was like a breath of fresh air after weeks of so much angst and negativity, and it is really no surprise that the positive, warm and laid back attitude of his is earning him so many brownie points from the audience! His entry was perfectly timed because both Aarti and Yash needs a reality check, the latter a little bit more than the former, and Aman is the perfect catalyst for it! It also helps that he has a wonderful screen presence and if this is maintained I would want him to stick around for a while, just to give Yash a couple of reality checks once in a while!

I have never, ever liked a new entry this much, and never this quickly there is a certain sort of charm to Aman that just can't be overlooked, plus he brought in smiles and lighthearted moments when we needed them the most, so that just elevates him! The CVs have etched out his character really nicely and I absolutely LOVED all his lines today, he's a total riot and it was nice to see him stand up strong for Aarti. He is the first person in this whole ordeal who is able to look Yash straight in the eye and asked him to think rationally and let Aarti justify herself. He is not afraid of Yash or his "legendary" temper that everyone at the Scindia house try to evade, all he wants is to clear the misunderstanding that might be caused by him and is causing his friend so much misery!

Another little point that I really liked was how he went after Yash when he once again walked away from the confrontation! Yash was emotionally laid bare in front of Aman because his first line of defense, his anger, was not going to aid him this time. Aman is not going to let get way easily and I am interested to see what is happening on the other side while Aarti tell the other women (or should I say, witches) of the house about Aman's reappearance in her life in Mumbai! I am really, really dying to see things from Yash's POV because he is really losing esteem in the eyes of many with every passing episode that he chooses to remain tight lipped and run away from the mess he has created!

To love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person.

This is exactly what Aarti has been doing all this time. I really felt for her when Aman asks her if Yash loves her as much as she loves him and she replies with I hope, I wish that one day he will be able to love me like I love him. She is under no illusion regarding Yash, there is no certainty within her that Yash will fall in love her and yet she hopes because it's the only thing she can do. She showers all her love and affection on him with the wish that maybe one day it will be returned to her! This really, really, really makes so you feel for her plight because both times she tried to hint at her feelings in Mumbai, Yash's reaction forced her to retract back in her comfort zone and smother the emotions back in. And that's why she went along with Aman's plan, because somewhere she wanted to see if she had even the slightest effect on Yash. She's in a position where even the smallest compliment or recognition sends her soaring because she has no expectation of it! Aarti's love is pure in every sense of the word and I cannot wait till it is requited because like Aman said jab aag dono taraf se laagi ho gi to pata nahin kya hoga!

All said and done though, the flashback was undoubtedly the highlight of the episode, in fact it was the highlight of the past couple of episodes combined, and seeing a jealous Yash was an absolute treat! I really loved that beginning touch where Aarti asks Yash to take her out to eat bhutta and unlike the last time at the beach, this time he agreed to go and have it with her! So much progress happened between the two after the whole beach and I love you incident that it really, really, really breaks my heart to see them at this stage right now! What the heck could have happened that in one go erased all the progress that they had made in their relationship? I mean we were all expecting the other shoe to drop because things can never remain fine and dandy for too long, but I don't think anyone expected such a severe fall out!

Anyways back to the flashback, Yash was everything I had wanted to see, a protective, possessive, and jealous husband all at once! I loved, loved, loved the way he pulled Aman by the back collar before he could even touch Aarti and then before she could even realize what was happening he had punched him across the face! And the way he said meri patni in that moment was like a soothing balm to my AarYa pained heart! He has referred to her as his wife before, but there was never this much authority and possessiveness behind that claim as there was today! And then of course there was that loaded line about when there is vishwaas in a relationship there is no need to fear anyone or anything! Where is this Yash now? The Yash who trusted Aarti, who believed that even though they didn't share a typical husband-wife relationship, she would never do anything to betray him. So where did his vishwaas on Aarti go? What did she do according to him that was so big that he referred to it as her betrayal? Gosh, I am getting desperate to get things from Yash's POV now, because only his thoughts can clear the air now. What Aarti says from now on won't matter until we get some sort of window into Yash's thoughts to validate her claims!

Finally, the comment about Aarti looking beautiful in yellow! I totally went to AarYa fangirl heaven when he said that because I was not expecting it at all! That was such a bold statement to make for a guy like Yash and it just kind of put a stamp on the idea that Yash is very much aware of Aarti's presence around him. Not only that but there are also certain preferences he has regarding her, like her long hair or wearing the color yellow! And that really isn't a surprise because the first time Aarti wore yellow, Yash couldn't keep his eyes off her and everyone on here was fawning over how stunning she looked! So the color has been something he has liked all the way from the very beginning but was only able to convey it out loud now, and that too because Aman pushed all the right buttons!

If we deny love that is given to us, if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss, then our lives will be empty, our loss greater.

The precap looked promising and I am looking forward to seeing what tomorrow's episode has to tell about the Aarti-Aman-Yash trifecta in Mumbai!

P.S. It's TRP today, I completely forgot! Fingers crossed for good news despite a not so happy week last week!

Edited by Allbut1 - 04 September 2012 at 9:39pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaredeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27Kittya_CullenSamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamslulujjjjDeepti1808ZetterInduG64jyoti06gcluvanonee

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
@ Kirthi: How wish I could have too, and when tomorrow comes, I don't think I can even consider combining the two. It would be such a large post. As I write, I keep thinking of so many things that came from previous episodes and that are in the current episodes, makes it hard for me to control my bustling fingers CryCryCryCryCry. I noticed one thing I didn't mention in my longer post:
Gayatri is the one who spoke of how much love she saw in Aarti's eyes for Yash. She was the one to point it out to Papa S., and it gave her faith that her adoration would one day return Yash to his happier state. It is why the return from Mumbai brought such a drastic change in her reactions to Aarti, she was greatly disappointed. That means, this sort of allegation is not something that her character should readily consider, the CVs have to be very careful with her, so  it would further explain the distance she maintained during the initial blowup yesterday.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012angakePearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZetterAllbut1jyoti06gcluv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index