Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 58)

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
@Sam - Brilliant post my friend. I absolutely loved your take on colors. It was very interesting and unique that you had looked at it from a friendship perspective. Again loved it. You can tell that I was clearly angry at Vidhi in my earlier post but your post calmed me down and brought out an entirely different view about her Big smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redeye2012

Episode One-Line Review:  Aman ate Yash for breakfast. 

@redeye  - I loved your comparisons between Yash and Aman especially the last one-line review had me all cracked up and it is so true after today's episode. Indeed, Yash has a tough competition but he is at an advantage over Aman because arti is his wife and she loves him and not Aman. But needless to say, I still like Aman and want him to stick around or may be come back later..

redeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

The entire drama of Aarti being accused of straying based on a few images was simply grating. Vidhi just wouldn't stop. On and on and on. Then Bua comes in and goes on and on and on.

It wasn't based just on the images. The bigger fish frying was the 3am return home, I think. When Vidhi saw the pictures her first reaction was, no Aarti is not like that. It was only when she got the call that her top blew off.

@Priya: Thanks! I think that Yash's feelings for Aarti are a lot of undefined things right now but the one concrete label that fits is friendship. Aarti is Yash's friend, and I think at this point that was even more important than being his wife in the traditional sense. She was just being there for him, laughing with him and having fun, and I think he needed to take her for granted for a little while longer to feel comfortable and confident in their relationship. He had barely started accepting this new level of comfort with her when Aman came on the scene.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25redeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64MelodiousDreamsAllbut1lulujjjjjyoti06

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
@Red, so true. Maybe the TRPs are rising or some such overwhelming indication of this maniac's approval by their audience. Whatever. I find I cant appreciate any character these days no matter how much I try. The only one I can seem to tolerate is SP. Even Pankaj seemed to have emerged as quite the passive aggressive dolphin ROFL

Good nite folks. Work is done and want to shut down on that happy sentiment.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Before I really go, Samana, good to see you up and about :). Hope you are settled well in your new digs. Nighty Night.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1lulujjjj

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
@Sam: When I was writing the take, I was totally expecting this. LOL 

Because I made Yash out to be a loser vis-a-vis Aman.  Let's say, I got painted by Aman's brush.Wink But seriously, I wanted to do it because even Aarti needs her reality check. Aarti, I hope you are reading my take! LOL But, in truth, we don't know much about Aman at all. And this whole situation was engineered by him and so all he's doing is fire-fighting. Even he didn't expect Yash to be this stubborn despite Aarti's warning about Yash being the dal that cooks differently. 

It is interesting how far back one needed to go to seek Yash's signs of maturity. I personally feel that the CVs went a little overboard with Yash's characterization. This extremities may not have been necessary. They could have shown the intensity of his conflicts more effectively through other means. And they are still keeping his side of the story under wraps that it is hard to empathize with Yash's situation. All his outwardly behaviour and his extreme reluctance to say anything to anyone is frustrating to all including the viewers and are the most immature acts of all.  He can be a victim of a silly misunderstanding, most can forgive him that, but his tight-lipped stance shows that somehow he thinks he's superior to the rest of the janta who cannot deal with the truth as well as he's forced to. And the way he's concluded everything in his own mind (like he did with the kangan issue) shows immaturity. This wouldn't go down well with anyone. 

And the way he simply refused to entertain any discussion on the topic from anyone only makes him just another egotistic, stubborn, and unsympathetic guy. He comes across as uncaring. He has no solution to the mess he has created in the household. He has no idea what he himself wants to do. So, what does he really want to accomplish in all of this? No one has a clue!

Edited by redeye2012 - 04 September 2012 at 8:32pm

Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks Aparna! I am well settled. Smile

@Z: Great take! It was indeed a treat to watch Yash learn something new about Aarti, which I think we will be getting more of tomorrow. The Aarti of Mumbai, fun and carefree whom he thought was just for him, it turns out is the real Aarti and the one he knew all this time was the restrained one. It must have hit him hard, that and he tried to hold his own and make it seem like his and Aarti's relationship was as deep as her's with Aman. If Aman said he would take her away, Yash threw that dialogue about vishwas, if Aman said Aarti looked good in pink, Yash said, no, I know better, she looks good in yellow. He was trying to walk toe to toe with Aman, and it was a treat because we get to see just how much he has noticed about Aarti.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64MelodiousDreamsAllbut1lulujjjjjyoti06roseinbloom

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

The entire drama of Aarti being accused of straying based on a few images was simply grating. Vidhi just wouldn't stop. On and on and on. Then Bua comes in and goes on and on and on.

It wasn't based just on the images. The bigger fish frying was the 3am return home, I think. When Vidhi saw the pictures her first reaction was, no Aarti is not like that. It was only when she got the call that her top blew off.

True. Just a slip, there. My point was that images, the 3 am and so on were all coming towards Aarti like a high-speed train. And those scenes were an expected part of the drama, where one after another would accuse Aarti non-stop and not give her a moment's space to speak. And then Aarti, when she does get the chance will take her own sweet time to coming to the point.  The way Aarti was stressing more on the relationship with Vidhi instead of quickly answering the burning question was tiresome. Cinematic license, for sure. But on and on and on. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index