Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 56)

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
@ anonee: Thanks. Yours was a really good take as well.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27SamanalyseInduG64Zetterlulujjjjanoneeilovepyaar

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
@angake and @saf

You are very welcome! 

Our pleasure in reading each others post is mutual - because we all look at it from different lenses!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

angakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterlulujjjjilovepyaar

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged

@ilovepyaar thank you for reading, questioning and liking my analysis.

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterlulujjjjilovepyaar

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by Alamelu

@"Jyo: Secondly How come kids r gone with servants while Aarti and Yash r alone standing somewhere when they came to Mumbai to spent time with kids ??"

This is exactly what I said in one of my postings.  Where did the kids disappear to when they came to mumbai to spend time with them...
At the beginning of today's epi AarYaa mention that the kids have gone with Chagan and Bhavri for horse-riding lessons/fun ride.

Yeah, that is what I am saying...how come they did not go with them, instead sent them of with chagan and bhavri...I guess Yash wanted to romance his wifeWink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24SamanalyseInduG64ZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808anoneeilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

@ilovepyaar thank you for reading, questioning and liking my analysis.

No problem! Smile It's my pleasure to read such a thought-provoking analysis!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterlulujjjjanonee

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
@ Prasdini: Je suis tres surpris j'ai compris. Il semble que je n'ai attention lors des cours francais. Francais a ete mon premier amour avant Hindi renverse dans mon cerveau. Alors maintenant, je compte sur mon telephone pour aider a traduire.EmbarrassedLOL Le poeme, est tres beau.

SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjilovepyaarTahitien-moon

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Okay, so I don't think Aman randomly showing up in Bhopal from Mumbai is a blooper because the night before (possibly was the night before), Aman took Aarti out to dinner/whatever, and they came home late. The next morning, AarYa and the kids left without a warning. Aman might have gone to meet AarYa again and was confused that they weren't there anymore. Then he got info from Chagan (Since Bhavari said Aarti didn't do the right thing and seemed to be against Aman...) about AarYa's whereabouts? I mean it's logical to think that he assumed something was wrong between AarYa, if they magically disappeared from Mumbai the next morning! Upon meeting Aarti in Bhopal, he noticed her expressions and came to a conclusion that something was indeed wrong between AarYa. That's how he knew so suddenly that AarYa had a problem in Friday's episode, and he assumed them coming home late was the reason, but he didn't come to this conclusion in Bhopal because he had already decided it was the reason back in Mumbai.

Which means... he just wanted to clear the misunderstandings between Aarya ONLY because of his suspicion in Mumbai. So he came all the way from Mumbai to Bhopal to set everything right. What a sweet guy. Day Dreaming

Edited by ilovepyaar - 04 September 2012 at 7:10pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroakui1984InduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamslulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06anonee

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
@angake:  great take..that is what I was thinking too...Is that how low they think of arti?  even vidhi?  seriously, i can understand her getting angry at arti for not telling her everything, but this? I still dont think yash thinks this way about her, but like Jyo said, something more than jealousy happened for him to be this angry. 

But what is unfair is him not giving arti a chance to give safai for the accusations.  The problem is he is not voicing it out and expects to understand what he is thinking...but that is caused by arti because she has spoiled him by understanding him so far without him telling anything much out...

I wonder how long the cvs are going to drag till they give us Yash's POV

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjjanoneeilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index