Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 54)

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
@anonee I think the CVs are just trying to show that Yash is attracted to Aarti and feels strongly about her. I mean why would he get jealous of Aarti having a male friend, if she was just the mother of his kids? 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

angakePearl_27bbbccclulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamsjyoti06anonee

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
@angake and @Samana

Loved your takes and references to the shots,  and their nuances.

Edited by anonee - 04 September 2012 at 5:52pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

angakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjjilovepyaar

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Commenting in a few. Let me finish catching up on the last few pages of discussion Embarrassed and then to rewatch the videos.
@Zetter: Une personne francaises!! Fantastique!!Mais, je parle une quantite limitee de francais. Dieu merci pour le dictionnaireLOL
(Forgive my grammatical errorsConfused)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06ilovepyaaranoneeTahitien-moon

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

@anonee I think the CVs are just trying to show that Yash is attracted to Aarti and feels strongly about her. I mean why would he get jealous of Aarti having a male friend, if she was just the mother of his kids? 
In the eyes of society and religion/culture/God she is his wife - is that not why she wanted him to break the Teej fast?

So she needs to behave as per those norms at least (and definitely) externally.

Edit:  The jealousy is to her inappropriate (read flirting and time spent with Aman) behavior not to her having male friends

Edited by anonee - 04 September 2012 at 5:54pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterlulujjjjilovepyaar

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
@saf and @jyothi

Great epi write-up!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterlulujjjjilovepyaar

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
@Borna - thank you for sharing your name with me.

I liked your short and sweet write-up!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64ZetterlulujjjjMelodiousDreamsilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

In the eyes of society and religion/culture/God she is his wife - is that not why she wanted him to break the Teej fast?

So she needs to behave as per those norms at least (and definitely) externally.

Edit:  The jealousy is to her inappropriate (read flirting and time spent with Aman) behavior not to her having male friends

But in Mumbai, she was more laid back, and Yash didn't seem to have a problem with that. He's definitely jealous, and I don't think it has anything to her not behaving like an "appropriate" bahu. As you said, Yash is insecure and I agree. He's insecure that she's flirting with someone else and not him. Tongue Why would he be jealous if he only considered her the mother of his kids is what I'm asking. By the way, I forgot to mention this, but I loved your analysis!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64ZetterlulujjjjMelodiousDreamsanonee

doratalk Senior Member
doratalk
doratalk

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
@Samana... you are too kind! Smile 

So reading @angake's response on the last page, it just occurred to me that Yash truly is so physical. And Yash is a natural flirt. If we look at all the FBs with Arpita too- he is very flirtatious and I always felt their relationship never moved past infatuation. And in all the Mumbai FBs, we can see him getting more and more attracted to Aarti.  His jealousy is all too understandable at this stage because he is not yet in love with Aarti- but the physical draw is definitely present. And Aman challenges him to assert his alpha-maleness. I think that most men know that quiet confidence is a more emphatic display of the alpha status than verbal bravado. With his trust dialogue and his color compliment, Yash is trying to outscore Aman using that strategy. The problem is poor Yashu is not really that quiet, confident person and he could only carry on the act for so long. I am still dying with curiosity to find out what happened to break him so!Wacko

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

angakePearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99InduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamslulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaaranonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index