Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 53)

doratalk Senior Member
doratalk
doratalk

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
@angake: Loved your take...Clap I loved this part too (quoting from your analysis):

2) I think yellow suits her the best. How cute was Aarti here. Her face brightens up when Yash says he thinks yellow suits her. I loved every detail of the 30 second scene. The way she looks down and realizes she IS wearing yellow today and then a shy smile that said "Yashji noticed", was absolutely breathtaking. I want to now go back and check on all the caps of Aarti in yellow and the way Yash looks at her. But the CVs! I love how they connect such tiny details. Didn't one of the earlier montages have Aarti in yellow sari with Yash looking on?

Did you notice the tiny detail where after she realizes she is wearing yellow, she drapes her yellow dupatta across her chest (it was previously hanging to one side)?? Loved that touch from the director!

@Samana: As always- I am absolutely floored by your analysis!! I am huge fan of your writing!Big smile

Edited by doratalk - 04 September 2012 at 4:57pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

angakePearl_27Kittya_CullenbbbcccInduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyselulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06ilovepyaaranonee

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
@Samana, loved your take...

If I again analyze this Aman character, his entry couldn't be anymore perfect. At this point both Yash and Aarti character are scarred upto certain extent. Aarti forever pleading and Yash forever stubborn, they both were portrayed alot different. Aarti was carefree, confident and sensible and Yash was sensitive, caring and mature. But look at them now...

Today we saw some of those trade of character, when Aarti was like old times but still sensible not to play along with Aman in front of Yash. Yash jealous but still mature and observant (like a  caring guy)...

I will forgive Vidhi if she first come front to say sorry for doubting her, Aarti treat her as big sister and that is all the confidence she has in Aarti..

SP like you said played safe, didn't want to get his hands dirty. I am not gonna make any judgement for future, but he didn;t look too pissed either..

I am not sure I think she was forcing herself on him. I mean she didn't invite him and I don;t think her saying NO to Aman would have stopped him. Just like her saying NO didn;t stop Pratik, Vidhi and Shobhaji..

Loved the symbolism with colors, Aarti obviously didn;t get the clue...

There were few bloopers with math, she is meeting him 10 years when she was in college. She is 27-28, so she met him at 17-18 and could recognize in breath of second...

I am still not convinced it is the night that Yash was refering, else Aarti and Bhanwari should have been able to figure it out well before. I think it is something else, as how can he blame and accuse her for something she has no clue but not giving her a chance to clarify.. Didn't he said, their is trust in their relationship, now how could he forget that hours later...

Edited by bbbccc - 04 September 2012 at 4:58pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

angakePearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808InduG64Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06ilovepyaar

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
@Kirthi, loved your take.. Gotta go, but if later log back in, will elaborate some points later for start loved how you mentioned that Aman will hound Yash for treating Aarti this way.

He is her best friend, who will watch her back unlike her other well wishers who wither can leave her standed(Pratk and Vidhi) halfway or or who just preaches her always to bend and understand other(no guessing here)..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

angakePearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64Zetterlulujjjjsaf24Samanalyseilovepyaar

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

@Dora, thank you. I DID notice that bit. Big smileAnd Aarti did too. She realizes that Yashji does notice her and what she wears. She immediately becomes conscious and drapes the dupatta across her. Beautifully directed. I am always floored by such tiny tiny details that  the directors bring in. That little act was in tune with Aarti's character. She may have fallen in love first but it was always Yash who was comfortable with physical closeness. She always shied away from it. Like always,  it showed how little she thinks about her desirability as a woman. 

@Veena, thanks my friend. I have to log off too but will be back in a short while. I will wait for your elaboration.Big smile I felt angry at Vidhi but I also felt sorry for her. I kept thinking, how many years has she been a Scindia bahu? In all these years, the way the Scindia's define trust and faith must have also rubbed on her. In fact it is Aarthi who has been able to teach her that the Scindia definition of trust and faith is challengeable. But I absolutely do want to see Vidhi apologize to Aarti. I understand her disappointment at Aarti keeping this from her but to take it to another level and actually blame Aarti for sleeping with someone? That is just sad!

But today, it was Pankaj along with Yash, who I wanted to chuck to Timbaktoo.  Angry

@Sammy, Ahh loved loved your take. Like Veena said, I have to go now but will be back later because I wanted to touch upon some of the fantastic points you made. 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

doratalk123mitulPearl_27nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamslulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaaranonee

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
@Kirthi: I loved your analysis! And we are in agreement about most things, though perhaps I was a little more sympathetic towards Vidhi than you. I don't know, I think Aarti has landed herself in a very sticky situation. It is not about her having a male friend but about coming home at 3am which has everyone's virtue radars on high alert. And honestly, though I can understand why she didn't think much of that incident, it was still a big, unfortunate thing for her to forget it and not be able to tell the family. I can't really blame them for reacting the way they do because that is truly some incriminating evidence, and a big deal in their eyes. I can see why it would be hard to believe that she didn't remember.

I loved what you wrote about Yash's anger being deliberate and I totally agree. He is very much doing this consciously, though the degree of his own agency has varied. Now that he sort of got over the phase of complete torture, he has brought it under control and is more deliberately using his anger as a means of pushing people away.

@doratalk: Thanks! I can say ditto because I was catching up on the DCs that I missed and I saw your incredible post from last week. Do keep posting and analysing because you are very, very good at it!

@Veena: Thanks. Yes, Aman is very refreshing because he breaks the cycle that Aarti and Yash have fallen into in order to deal with their hidden feelings for each other and family pressures. Also, he balances the scales in favour of Aarti a little bit because he will tell it like it is. I wish Pari could meet him. I agree that there is much more to the whole story than them coming home late. Do you think maybe when Yash got that phone call and left the table it was Lakhan on the phone?

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

doratalknirmalac99bbbcccangakePearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamslulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaaranonee

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

In my earlier posts I had written jealousy is not an evidence of love rather it is a sign of insecurity.  A jealous Yash is afraid that his place in Aarthi's mind, heart, and life will be replaced by another individual, presumably Aman.  So the basis of jealousy is fear not love.

What is Yash's fear -- based on the last 5-7 episodes I would say it is his lovabilityBecause of his professed love for Arpita he is does not believe Aarti would have been attracted to him nor him to Aarti.  . 

It is unfortunate that in today's episode the CVs promoted the popular belief that jealousy is a sign of love in AarYa's budding and fragile relationship.  For I believe jealousy is a complex power mechanism, both  of the person inducing jealousy and the person that is jealous, driven by emotion and societal and cultural norms!  All of this was clearly displayed in today's episode and intensely expressed by DCians in today's posts. 

Unfortunately in all of this Aarathi was a blameless albeit willing (or should I say hesitant) victim.  She was willing because she trusted her longtime college friend and clueless about 'jealousy games and powerplay'.  I hope the friend is true to his promise and clears the situation without any trace of blemish to her intentions or character.  I said hope because the power play here is between Aman and Yash; Aarti is a pawn/victim.

So what is this powerplay? Jealousy is a tool of power between romantic partners. Like we saw today it happens when one's partner presumably or actually looks at someone else the wrong way, flirts or spends too much time with someone else, or spends too much time away from the jealous person.  So the person inducing jealousy is utilizing his power or exerting control to arouse feelings of jealousy in the other.  Here Aman (who probably felt insecure/inferior by Yash) decided to use this tool to flaunt his control over Aarti.  Or, he (at an unconscious level) wanted to get even with Yash for breaking his jaw.

All of Aman's antics that we saw today hit their mark and aroused the green eyed monster in Yash.  Jealousy is an extremely strong emotion- all forms of behavior that may be considered irrational, unreasonable or unacceptable under normal circumstances is perfectly understandable when jealous, including domestic abuse and physical violence. All this violence is unleashed on the romantic partner  - in this case Aarthi because Yash thinks she is the one inducing the jealousy.  So Yash asks her to stay away from him and refuses to consider her as his wife!!  This is Yash's way of exerting his control or power.  And I do not have to elaborate how the Scins (Scindhiyas) are exerting their control over Aarti.

How the CVs resolve this complex situation so as to strengthen AarYa relationship while absolving Aarti remains to be seen!  So G3's comment re: agni pariksha was an apt one considering the circumstances.  All of the Scins behaviors was warranted and understandable from their perspective .  However what all of the Scins including Yash are unaware is that Aarti is not the instigator, and not a willing but a reluctant participant.  It is her naivete or should I say immaturity that got her into the current situation

Edited by anonee - 04 September 2012 at 5:33pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemdoratalknirmalac99Kittya_CullenbbbcccangakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsInduG64ZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06ilovepyaarTahitien-moon

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
@Samana Great take! I agree, I'm not against Vidhi at all. I find her reaction completely normal!

@Kirthi I loved your take! Aman is a wonderful character, and I loveee the insight of Aman-Aarti's friendship that you gave!

@Veena I'm not sure whether to believe Yash is angry for this reason or not anymore. I'm honestly so confused, anything could happen!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccangakePearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjMelodiousDreamsanonee

Tahitien-moon IF-Sizzlerz
Tahitien-moon
Tahitien-moon

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

Trust me yash And know that
Trust is but a word
But it still has meaning
Trust is a feeling
Thats always worth achieving
Trust is a must
Yes I know that ryhmes
Trust is trust
It shows you are mine
I always will trust you
I hope you can do the same
Because my trust for you
Is fueled by the love I have for you
And also by your love yash that's
In your heart only burns for me

Edited by Prasadini - 04 September 2012 at 5:48pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06ilovepyaaranonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index