Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 50)

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zetter

@Indu @Maham @Borna @Red @Samana @Kirthi and those i've missed (sorry) i'm gonna be looking out 4 your takes, analysis and insights in the AM Wink Smile

Off to dreamland...Goodnight Lovelies!!!

@Zetter - Good night and sweet dreams!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterlulujjjjilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Good night Zetter!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterlulujjjj

-Racha- IF-Dazzler
-Racha-
-Racha-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by -Racha-

Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by -Racha-

Aarti Bandnaam hui darling teri Liye Smile

The only problem here is that she made badnaam because of Aman

But his intentions are good ...How could he have know Yash would lose his mind like this
My response was to "Aarthi badnaam hui" and in no way a comment on Aman's intentions.
Aarti's darling is Yash not Aman.

Ah ok :)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterlulujjjjanoneeilovepyaar

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
@Anonee: Thanks Sweetie, you too! Smile

@Borna: I was just about to logged out when i saw your post...ITA whenever KS/Aarti lets out her JKR avatar i go into a fangurl mode EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Seriously i couldn't stop laughing during the FB, Aman is a riot and despite his naughty, flirting self...his plan to discover the extent of Yash's feelings for Aarti was innocent something went really wrong and I can't wait to find out what it is. 

Great take Hun ClapClapClap

@Saffi: Goodnight Dear Hug

Going now...Bonne Nuit *muah* 

Edited by Zetter - 04 September 2012 at 3:10pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64lulujjjjMelodiousDreamsilovepyaaranonee

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: I loved all three parts of your take! But I think my favourite would have to be Aarti's righteous speech. That was wonderful! I hope even if Aarti doesn't say it, that Aman does because Yash really is in desperate need of a reality check. DId you see the way he commanded Pankaj today and Pankaj went off to do his bidding? That is so wrong on so many levels. I was so, so happy to see Aman unaffected by Yash's anger because it made Yash seem so small and scared, which is one step closer to the truth of the fact that he really is. I think most of what we discussed yesterday has come true, basically.

@Borna: Sigh, sigh, sigh! KS and GC were dreamier than usual today in that flashback, be it when they were talking about the kids or when they were shooting each other those looks as Aman took Aarti's hand. There was communication happening at all times and I just love how Yash sensed that Aarti was uncomfortable and sort of tried to make things okay for her. The yellow thing was a sqee moment because all I could think of was that night when Aarti was in the yellow night saree that we all drooled over and Yash just could not ignore her, at the dinner table and in the room. SIGH!

Okay I am off to write my take now. Smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Kittya_CullenangakePearl_27bbbcccnirmalac99lulujjjjMelodiousDreamssaf24InduG64Zetterjyoti06ilovepyaaranoneepickachu

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
I just cant believe that Aarti might have come home at 3 AM and gone to bed without explaining what might have happened... I wonder if Yash was pretending to sleep too for that matter. :|

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64ZetterlulujjjjMelodiousDreams

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Watched the episode as soon as I got home, couldn't wait after reading Jyoti's 3 reason post..

I love this guy Aman, he is like fresh breath of air in PV. He can say his mind before Yash shut him like anyone. He was like atleast listen to her once..

Vidhi was accusing Aarti not questioning her, she is just like everyone else. She believed Bhanwari's word and just needed a little more to confirm and Aarti being there with Aman was like her confirmation.. Else she will atleast gave her a chance, instead she put direct blame on her...

It was disgusting the way she accused her. But why Aarti stopped there? Why couldn't she give answer her right away.
Too much drama there, it seems she was just waiting for whole Scindia's to come. Aarti say too much before answering direct question...

I ignorw Bua and her talk, so overlooked that whole minute. Poor SP couldn't even defend her and can't blame him. Why at every second she put her hands on her mangalsutra..

Gayatri dialog on pak and pavitra, made me laugh. Oh Gayatri believe me she is been pavitra and for longer period than your son even. All Scindia's are crazy, did anyone think why else she is putting with all of them and their crappy attitude, why just didn't run away with this handsome loaded dude.. 

Love Aman's entry. He is good looking and pretty confident to proclaim it. The look on Yash face when he grabbed Aarti's hand was a real kodak moment.

Aman was like cat who took Yash's tongue. Poor Yash didn't get a breather moment. Aman was ready with one attack after another, before Yash could grasp what just happened. Jyoti wrote a whole post on his dialog, so will spare you allWink

Loved the whole 10 minutes in FB. Each dialog was hilarious and his diction and attitude was spot on. Boy, Aarti and him looked too cute, no wonder Yash was so jealous.
Kratika excelled today, she looked so natural and Gurmeet was equally good as jealous husband. But Aadesh took the icing today, he is very contageous, I swear I don't want him to go away soonTongue His dialog delivery and attitude is just awesome..

Ok now reality, they added few bloopers from yesterday to today. Their convo related to Yash doesn't fit the bill, as Aarti was aware of Yash's jealousy and his feelings. But then who cares, I liked today's episode to core.

Lets see what baazi he was refering, I didn;t get any clue on that...

Will go and read some before I start dinner preparation...

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemgoldaKittya_Cullennirmalac99Pearl_27saf24123mitulSamanalyseInduG64ZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06ilovepyaaranoneepickachu

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
@bbbccc - great  epi analysis!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseInduG64Zetterlulujjjjilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index