Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 47)

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
I'm back Big smile

@Jyo: Fantastic analysis Hun ClapClapClap...Aman was on a mission the moment he saw how jealous Yash got when touched Aarti's hand when she was going to pour the tea...Sure his tactics were a that immature but it did work in making Yash show he cares for Aarti and that he notices every little thing about her Embarrassed

Oh Jyo i would love for Aarti to tell them that, she has enough of always being accuse of doing something wrong...Yes she made a mistake but to treated like a criminal is just too much...pfft you know if she said that boa gonna taunt her that now she has another candidate she doesn't need Yash anymore *RME* 

God I so wanted to smack Vidhi today...the way she ponced on Aarti was just heartbreaking Cry

I really want us to see Yash's POV also and i want Aman to tell him that the only reason he's acting so is because he sees Aarti as his wife and not just the mother of his children cause only our loved ones have the power to hurt us deeply Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25bbbcccPearl_27saf24Samanalyselulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaar

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Hey all !! Juzz peeped into DC !!!

@ Maham : Fabulous Banner !!! I'm juzz loving it !!! 

@ All : Love all ur updates...especially the live updates !!!

Seems like a very good episode...have to watch now !!! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterlulujjjjilovepyaar

-Racha- IF-Dazzler
-Racha-
-Racha-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Maham : Oh yess I so want Aarti in the end to remind him that why is he behaving like a typical hubby here Tongue...

And after seeing the super kick Aman got on his face  , I m really worried for Praashant LOLLOL..imagine his condition when Yash will b madly in love with Aarti EmbarrassedLOL

The jerkier Prashant will be when he comes back the harder Yash will kick his ass the more I will enjoy LOL

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Originally posted by -Racha-

Originally posted by jyoti06

@Maham : Oh yess I so want Aarti in the end to remind him that why is he behaving like a typical hubby here Tongue...

And after seeing the super kick Aman got on his face  , I m really worried for Praashant LOLLOL..imagine his condition when Yash will b madly in love with Aarti EmbarrassedLOL

The jerkier Prashant will be when he comes back the harder Yash will kick his ass the more I will enjoy LOL

Agreed! I just hope that day comes fast!

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterlulujjjjpickachu

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

hmm good epi. anyway good mornight I'm sleepySleepy

-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Loved the epi all, and lovely takes by everyone, 47 pages already, we're on firee!
BTW Is it just me or is the forum slowly turning anti-Yash and pro-Aman, why everyone so angry yaar?!
So many posts on Aarti should divorce Yash and marry Aman, really?!Ouch

Edited by kashish 1322 - 04 September 2012 at 2:24pm

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
@16021983 Good mornight LOL
@kashish 1322 I'm not anti-Yash! I love Yash. I guess with Aman's entry, people are falling for Aman more Tongue

kt25Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterpickachu

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
@Saffi: Aww *muah* and you're very welcome! Smile

@Deeps: Thanks 4 the caps Wink

@Priya: Awesome take ClapClapClap...Yeah poor Aarti has been unlucky in love but what i love about her character is that she doesn't dwell on the bad stuff she just gets up, brushes herself off and keeping on moving on with a smile on her face...But i do want her to give Yash & the rest of the Scindias a reality check.

@Geeta: Congratz on becoming a GOLDIE Hug

@Geets: Get well soon Dear xoxo

@Aparna: Fantastic take Love! ClapClap...But i find you were a little mellow Tongue ha ha 

@HIMYname21: Great post Clap...Yeah i really need Aarti to go JKR on all of them, how dear they judge her like that Angry

Yeah Aman was a riot...he had the best lines!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Pearl_27saf24Samanalyselulujjjjanoneeilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index