Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 45)

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
@Jyo Fabulous take!!!!!!!!!their are hell lot of loopholes with this Aman character.Today's episode was a stress reliever...after all Aarthi's sadness and Yash's madness...hope Kareena madam gave her dates and they have shot that raaz...from how long we have been saying that jealousy is not only the reason...it has to do something about rains or I think even Lakhan also maybe when Aarthi went with Aman...Lakhan called Yash to threaten him about Aarthi...so Yash might tried calling her..but their was no network...whoa!!!!!! seems like I have to edit my previous prediction.

Edited by Pearl_27 - 04 September 2012 at 1:28pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpkt25SamanalyseZetterlulujjjjsaf24jyoti06ilovepyaar

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
@Priya : Something like that got to happen because her character is questioned here because of Yash's drama .. I dont think she is going to take it easily this time .. I m sure finally she will go all out on Yash and question his trust for sure Big smile

@Sanju : Yes it seems .. things were not planned in that way .. Aman planned harmless flirting to make Yash jealous  but things just backfired with mayb rain playing spoilsport and both Aman-Aarti getting stuck somewhere Confused

@Pearl : Kareena needs to appear noww AngryLOLLOL...I m sure night fiasco is the one where we might see Kareena's entry LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25nirmalac99Pearl_27saf24lulujjjjSamanalyseZetterilovepyaarpickachuKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
okay guys i am actually off to bed now before my ma walks in my room and sees me on my laptop...LOL plus i feel the fever returning and my eyes have surrendered themselves to that burning sensation. so i guess it's high time i actually rested. i'll join u all in later and i'll post my analysis too then =D

G'nite everyone *hugs*

Pearl_27Eva JQsaf24SamanalyseZetterlulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eva JQ

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

My favourite part of the episode was seeing Yash (who is generally calm and understanding... I repeat, generally) beat up the guy who touched Aarti, without asking for an explanation! LOL

@Saffi :  LOLWhen Prashant comes between Aarti and Yash, I swear Prashant will turn black and blue!!! Embarrassed

I WANT THIS SCENE! LOL

K__Skt25Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterlulujjjjjyoti06

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Sanju : Yes it seems .. things were not planned in that way .. Aman planned harmless flirting to make Yash jealous  but things just backfired with mayb rain playing spoilsport and both Aman-Aarti getting stuck somewhere Confused
yup! i'm going to stick to this theory for a while...because i have a strong feeling about this!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterlulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Good night KinSanj! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterlulujjjjjyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Yash's 3 phases .. signs of fatal attraction Tongue

His possessiveness .. how dare u touching my patni Tongue

His Jealousy ... How dare he is flirting with my strawberry Tongue

His insecurity .. I know better ..Yellow looks good on her Big smile

Now to enter next phase of love .. that is trust and understanding and respect ... He got to first accept he has feelings for Aarti Big smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

doratalkkt25Pearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99bbbccckholitalulujjjjZettersaf24Samanalyseilovepyaarpickachu

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Well I think any normal husband will get very angry and jealous with his wife having a friend like AmanLOL WinkOuch

This is where Aarti needs to tell Yash, Typical husband bane ki koshish nahi ki jiye LOLLOL

Throw the same exact lines at him like he did after the Mumbai early morning shopping fiasco!

Flashback sounds absolutely amazing! Have a 20 minute break between classes, need to catch up on the highlights!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

doratalknirmalac99bbbcccEva JQPearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterlulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index