Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 41)

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
@Jyo WOW!!!!!!!!!!what lines...you know..i so want to see Aarthi giving Yash a reality check...last time he got it in the market...and he never questioned her gain and never mentioned about taking Arpita's place...so,now I want Aarthi to say all that to Yash and every god damn Scindhiya only then he'll realize how wrong he has been...cause this is the second time he misunderstood her...1st the Debate fiasco and now this...I am so sick of seeing Aarthi begging for forgiveness from everyone and this all she should say in front of everyone specially Vidhi,Pankaj,Bua.

Edited by Pearl_27 - 04 September 2012 at 12:51pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpHeartEmWatsonkt25Eva JQSamanalysesia221Zettercssudhalulujjjjsaf24jyoti06ilovepyaarpickachu

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@kt25 : Awesome take Clap..I feel CVs purposely showed Aman running behind Yash which means Aman will explain it all to Yash in alone and at the same time Aarti will give explanation to entire family about the night mystry so that once all explanation is over and Aarti is further accused about her character , Yash can come to her rescue in the end Big smile...

This is where I want Aarti to say "Enough is enough .. everytime Yash ji will doubt my character and I will b accused .. so its better I actually walk out of this marriage if thats what Yash and all wants because I m no Sita who will give agni pariksha of my character...Yes I admit I made a mistake by hiding the night truth from Yash .. but did Yash ever questioned me about it like a proper husband ?? Did he even give me a chance to put an explanation ?? He just made a public mockery of our marriage without even bothering to find out the reason .. I m not saying I m right .. yes I mayb wrong .. but was Yash right is concluding the worst about me when he claims he trusts me ?? " Smile//...After saying this Aarti should walk out and Yash should go behind her to stop her and bring her back in the house with full honour and respect Approve...

Only reason I want Aarti to say the above is because CVs hv repeatedly shown Aarti's humiliation in the show ..Today even Vidhi pounces on her with accusations Ouch...Thats why I want Aarti to hv her say in the end and just give it back to everyone in Scindia mansion just how she gave it back to Bua today Big smile

Yash will have respect and trust on Aarti only if Aarti gets the courage to give a reality check to Yash and make him realise that he is no God to always take decisions in their marriage .. this time she will take a decision Big smile

@Jyoti - Thank you! It means a lot coming from you as I am always in awe after reading your  posts/analysis Big smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonEva JQPearl_27saf24Samanalysesia221Zettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarpickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Did anyone notice that when Yash hit Aman he said, "tere himmat kaisi hui mere patni ko..." and then he got cut off!

HE CALLED HER HIS PATNI!!! Big smileEmbarrassed

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Piiekt25Kittya_CullenEva JQrusha4003Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24sia221Zettercssudhaana1jyoti06Loveforlifeilovepyaar49erFanpickachu

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_27

@Zetter Awesome take!!!...I have the same question.what the hell happened????

Thats the question we've been asking for 3 damn weeks to the CVs...???? LOL

@ Zetter :

I loved the first line...its a knockout...LOL 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Eva JQPearl_27saf24SamanalyseZettercssudhalulujjjjilovepyaar

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

Did anyone notice that when Yash hit Aman he said, "tere himmat kaisi hui mere patni ko..." and then he got cut off!

YaaBig smile!!!!But there things were too simple now they are way too complicated.

kt25Eva JQSamanalysesia221Zettercssudhalulujjjjsaf24ilovepyaar

ana1 IF-Rockerz
ana1
ana1

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

ShockedTonguereally??? yeayy loving jelous yash

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Pearl_27Eva JQsaf24Samanalysesia221Zettercssudhalulujjjjilovepyaar

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
@Pearl: I don't think things were ever simple. It was Aman who tried to over simplify them because he knows only that much about love and relationships. 

kt25Eva JQPearl_27saf24sia221Zettercssudhalulujjjjilovepyaar

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Basically, in Redspeak, Aman is the new popinjay in town, this time for Yash's benefit instead of Aarti's. He is toking Yash the same way Vidhi, Prateek and Shobha toked Aarti. 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonkt25redeye2012Kittya_CullenPearl_27Eva JQsaf24sia221Zettercssudhalulujjjjgcluvilovepyaarpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index