Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

4/9 Dragon Club : Uss Raat ki Subah Nahin :P (Page 40)

akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Ok, so I watched today's episode for the Mumbai flashback...Quite funny though a little contrieved!!!

1. As usual, we did not get to hear from Yash abt what is bothering him as Aman and Aarti appeared at the bedroom door just in the nick of time to make sure our misery continues...Hmmm...I am sooo used to this...I am no longer disappointed...No expectations no disappointments!!! I am just waiting for Yash's POV...waiting and waiting and waiting...

2. Seriously, what's with Pankaj shouting at Aarti...I thought Prateek loves his Yash bro a lot but seems like Pankaj loves Yash just as much...No wonder Yash turns out like this. Ok, brotherly love...

3. Vidhi and Pankaj deserves each other...Both just jump to conclusions at the slightest clues...But what's with Aarti crying when Vidhi questioned her??? I think if it is me I am going to damned pissed that this person whom I regard as my sister doubt my character??? I remembered Papa S dialogue to Bua the day before abt woman slandering other woman when Bua claimed she saw Aarti holding a guy's hand in the car...How right you are Papa S -  some gals just assumed the worst in others!!!  

But seriously,  what is happening to Aarti - they are really making her pathetic leh...

4. Obviously the parents and Bua had to be back to witness the drama..And dunno why Bua wanna remove that thing from Aarti neck...Like her removing that neckalce will seal Aarti and Yash's divorce...She is so illogical sometimes...Or she wanna say to Yash that Aarti returned the wedding necklace as well like she returned those bangles so that Yash can sign on the divorce papers again...Yash is sooo guilible anyway...

5. I am a little confused abt how Aman appeared...I do not understand the dialogues...but they are at the house right - so how does Aman enter the house??? How does he know Aarti is in Mumbai??? How does he know where Aarti stays in Mumbai??? And how come he has not been in contact with Aarti for past 7/10 years (since he does not know abt Prashant and Aarti second marriage) but now he knows Aarti is in Mumbai??? And did Aarti and Prashant go to college together - then how come Aman does not know that Aarti and Prashant were together back then (i tot Aarti and Prashant were together since college)??? Does Aman know Mansi - is Mansi Aarti's friend from college as well??? I need like a family/friends tree of Aarti and also timeline...Hope Aarti has a facebook account!!!

6. At least Aman is funny! He is such a flirt as well...but why must he decide that he needs to help Yash to acknowledge his feelings for Aarti...I do not know why but Yash and Aarti love story does not seem to progress sooo naturally...First Vidhi and Prateek (plus Shoba) decides that Aarti is in love with Yash and we must let her discover her feelings for him by creating all these circumstances etc etc etc...Now Aman who saw Yash for 5 mins knows that Yash is in love with Aarti and makes it his mission to let Yash discover his feelings...OMG!?!?!

Other random thoughts:

1. Where are the children in the FB??? How come they can just let the children venture out with the maids..I thought they wanted to spend more time together as a family!!!

2. Why no one bothers abt Yash's treatment anymore??? I really hope they will continue to show his treatment as they should not have brought it up if they do not wanna follow through...

3.  Aman went after Yash and he was lost in the Scindia mansion is it??? I am confused too about the layout of the house so well...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpgmhatchertarantulla_pPearl_27Eva JQKittya_Cullennirmalac99kholitalulujjjjsia221saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06ilovepyaar

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
@kt25 : Awesome take Clap..I feel CVs purposely showed Aman running behind Yash which means Aman will explain it all to Yash in alone and at the same time Aarti will give explanation to entire family about the night mystry so that once all explanation is over and Aarti is further accused about her character , Yash can come to her rescue in the end Big smile...

This is where I want Aarti to say "Enough is enough .. everytime Yash ji will doubt my character and I will b accused .. so its better I actually walk out of this marriage if thats what Yash and all wants because I m no Sita who will give agni pariksha of my character...Yes I admit I made a mistake by hiding the night truth from Yash .. but did Yash ever questioned me about it like a proper husband ?? Did he even give me a chance to put an explanation ?? He just made a public mockery of our marriage without even bothering to find out the reason .. I m not saying I m right .. yes I mayb wrong .. but was Yash right is concluding the worst about me when he claims he trusts me ?? " Smile//...After saying this Aarti should walk out and Yash should go behind her to stop her and bring her back in the house with full honour and respect Approve...

Only reason I want Aarti to say the above is because CVs hv repeatedly shown Aarti's humiliation in the show ..Today even Vidhi pounces on her with accusations Ouch...Thats why I want Aarti to hv her say in the end and just give it back to everyone in Scindia mansion just how she gave it back to Bua today Big smile

Yash will have respect and trust on Aarti only if Aarti gets the courage to give a reality check to Yash and make him realise that he is no God to always take decisions in their marriage .. this time she will take a decision Big smile

Edited by jyoti06 - 04 September 2012 at 12:42pm

sjnpHeartEmWatsonkt25USManeetiannirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27Eva JQsaf24lulujjjjsia221ZettercssudhaSamanalyseilovepyaar

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27Kittya_CullenKamliKudinirmalac99kholitalulujjjjZettercssudhasia221saf24Samanalysejyoti06ilovepyaarTilashinipickachu

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
@Pearl: Thank you very much Dear!...I think we're about to find out 2morrow or Thursday cause more FB is instoer for us Smile

@Aparna: Thanks a lot Doll Big smile...Me too so i need Yash to stop acting like a baby and get up off his tushie and fight for his woman Tongue LOL 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherkt25Pearl_27saf24Samanalysesia221cssudhalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaar

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Hi all, sorry haven't been around, migraines are killing me :(

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27KamliKudiEva JQcssudhalulujjjjsaf24Samanalysesia221jyoti06ilovepyaar

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Aarti looks stunning in YellowWink

and love this VM very much..

Edited by Eva JQ - 04 September 2012 at 12:46pm

HeartEmWatsonKittya_Cullennirmalac99Pearl_27saf24Samanalysekholitalulujjjjsia221Zettercssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarTilashinipickachu

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Yash had never ask or talk to arti about her past,she didn't even dare to question him about arpita..he was just busy daydreaming bout arpita..24/4 like arti wanna know about it..ufff...I feel pity for arti she has tolerate all this..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

gmhatcherHeartEmWatsonEva JQPearl_27saf24Samanalysesia221Zettercssudhalulujjjjilovepyaarpickachu

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

Hi all, sorry haven't been around, migraines are killing me :(

Hi Geets.. get well soon Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24Samanalysesia221cssudhalulujjjj49erFanilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index